The Body of Osiris

5 posters

Go down

The Body of Osiris Empty The Body of Osiris

Post by Maxx 14.12.11 12:27

I ran across this interesting account regarding the PHYSICAL body of Osiris. Written by a man named Larry Hunter that is certainly at odds with Dr Hawass as he calls Hawass a part of the Egytian Mafia stealing the finds in that area. (I have a problem somewhat with some of Hunter's story as some of it sounds delusional, but I wanted to get some feedback as to the actual details of some of this story. I was hoping that some of the expects can enlighten all of us on this site of the city of ON).

from the account written by Hunter......

An awesome event in our pre history occurred here, by the resurrection of Osiris the Egyptians saw the pledge of a life everlasting for themselves beyond the grave. Remember Osiris is the first mummy. From this event they believed that every man would live eternally in the other world if only his surviving friends did for his body what the gods had done for the body of Osiris. Hence the ceremonies observed by the Egyptians over the human dead were an exact copy of those which Anubis, Horus, and the rest had performed over the dead Osiris in ancient times. Modern Egyptians were just re-enacting the ceremony performed on Osiris. Is there a doorway, gateway or means for the soul to travel in both directions, from material to spiritual and back? Was Osiris the first to utilize this technology? Who else in history has possibly used this facility? How many have tried to find out how it works? Is this part of today's big secret everyone is seeking access to? Questions that need to be answered.

A burial of divine mystery of old was performed on the body of Osiris by his son, sisters, and friends; Anubis, Horus, all the gods of the Osirian legend gathered around his mangled remains and succeeded by their spells and manipulations in converting his broken body into the first mummy, afterwards the mummy was reanimated and furnished with the means of entering on to a new individual life beyond the grave. Think about this, before Osiris there were no such things as mummy's. He was the prototype. After Osiris, we have many mummies. Did this divine mystery of old provide a means of allowing the soul or BA of Osiris to enter a new life beyond the grave by providing a gate way to the star Alnitak, in the constellation that today bears his name, the Orion Constellation? Why do we call Osiris Orion as well? Is it possible that Osiris could return to the physical through this referred to gateway?

Is there a gate way between the two worlds, the world of the living and the world of the souls/spirit in Egypt today? The Egyptians call this place the "DUAT". Is the shaft that points up and south out of the "Kings Chamber" in the Great Pyramid, called an air shaft by some, aligned to the star Alnitak? Clues for those that can see past the sleep of modern understandings relating to the past and ancient structures they know nothing about. Or, are the people in control of these Holy places not telling us what they have really discovered?

Now back to the old history, Pyramid text of Unas. A pre-Pharaonic description of the funerary procession of the body of Osiris was recorded in stone inside the pyramid of Unas, third dynasty located in Saqqara, Egypt. On the walls are texts embedded in stone which reveal the funerary journey of Osiris. From these text we find the following: Upon Osiris' death, his body was taken from a city named "On"; which countless eons later became one of two capitals claimed by Menes - the first Pharaoh to unite both Upper and Lower Egypt, First Dynasty. The city of "ON" was there in the time of Osiris. Today it's called Old Heliopolis. Try and imagine how this city looked and functioned in the time of Osiris, and then later in the time of Menes and again what we see today. Even Abu Ruwash, which was the administration center of Menes and Memphis (some call Saqquara today) were already in place in the first dynasty archeologically speaking.

The myths of Osiris and the Book of the Dead describe the city "On" in the time of Osiris. I see three distinctly different cities occupying the same locations over a long period of time, one on top of the other. Is it possible that Menes uncovered part of this ancient city and claimed it as one of his capitals? The modern city named, El Wayli, by my calculations and on site observations relates to the celestial star Sirius and is actually about 5 kilometers south west of the Obelisk found in Old Heliopolis today and the ruins are still under at least 65 feet of dirt.

I read that one of the sons of the fourth dynasty Khufu was given credit for building a pyramid at the same location of the administration center of the first dynasty Menes, Abu Ruwash. I found it amazing that by following the pyramid text of UNAS in conjunction with the stars of the Orion Constellation I could find the cities that coincided with these very stars precisely. My process was very scientific in every way as I discovered evidence paralleling and validating the story found in these stone text. Most of these cities are still buried and unknown to the world today and I have seen pieces of them with my own eyes after finding them with the skills of a first class navigator following the course of an ancient script and directed by the mirror coordinates of the Orion stars as well as others like Sirius and Lepus.

Geoastroarcheology at work. Two things were always common at each location associated with each star I researched, the ancient rock with coin and the Pharaonic mud with the white plaster. One strata demonstrates a common technology in use over a very wide area that could not be duplicated by the builders that added on top of it, the Pharaonic mud of modern Egyptians, first dynasty. What happened to Menes city of Memphis with all its white walls? Could they have crumbled back to the mud dust from which they came? Still covering the original cities they were built on top of and still waiting for us to rediscover. The evidence is there, but the current Orthodox Egyptological interpretation of how it got there seems to be incorrect. Seems like a pretty easy adjustment for me to make when trying to find the truth of who built the first city with a special rock called "The Rock With Coin", and who built the second one out of mud on top of the older one?

There is a definite difference between the two and the second seems to have claimed most of the culture of the civilization they were unearthing including its' religion relating to life and death. Somehow I can't buy the story that every time I see mud construction I have to say its "Roman Mud". Didn't the Egyptians teach the Romans how to build with bricks? I really think that the majority of mud brick construction around the "GP" plateau was done by the Egyptians.

A couple of questions come to my mind here, either the stone text inside the Pyramid of Unas are talking about a time long before Unas relating to Osiris' death, or the stone text are older than Unas; meaning the third dynasty Unas didn't build this pyramid. It's highly possible the stone text and pyramid were already there and Pharaoh Unas was studying them as we do today.

The sacred text continues - the body of Osiris was taken across a body of water, which was the Nile, to a place called Khem. Long before Egypt got its modern name it had an older name, "KMET" and some sight even older names for Egypt. Khem was a city called Letopolis by the Greek, and today it is the city named Ausim and a Mosque sits directly on top of the spot where the body of Osiris lay for 70 days and a star in the Lepus Constellation plots to. This location is exactly North of the "Great Pyramid", a distance of 14.75 km. I call it the city of lightning of every kind because of something I read in "The Book Of Enoch". According to the locals today there is a sacred mound here that the Mosque was built on top of. And to visit this Mosque today one has to get permission from the Egyptian Antiquities Authorities, why? Rumor has it; this is where a meteor hit and the whole DUAT was laid out based on this location. Its also called the city of Horus where the open mouth ceremonies were performed.

"The Mosque Big" 14.75 km north of the Great Pyramid, sits in a mathematically correct spot for receiving light transmitted from the "GP" and from there re-directed the energy almost due east, like we do microwaves today, to the city of "On". By using this understanding one might find the distribution center of the light that was collected daily by the Great Pyramid and beamed to the city "ON" for distribution around the world. Considering the speed of light which is approximately 186,000 miles a second, would mean that light could travel seven and a half times around the earth each second. Some pretty advanced physics in light control and energy collection and distribution systems are still lying there waiting for us to rediscover.

"ON" was the city that Osiris resided in, possibly even the capitol; his wife and sister Isis is said to have a temple here where the Emerald Tablets and flint box are kept. A secret location that was kept even from Khufu who was hunting for the emerald tablets and flint box like any good archeologist on a quest for the holy grail. Osiris' temple and others are also located here according to the "Book Of The Dead". I have taken several people to this location and most recently I took Amargi in March of 1998 by using a hand held GPS device to direct us to the coordinates given for the star Sirius' terrestrial counterpart, the city of "ON"; which is still buried under at least 65 feet of mud silt from the Nile overflowing for many years.

Taking the body after waiting 70 days, they journeyed straight south, 180 degrees true, following the road of Rostau into the center of the DUAT - the gateway between the upper and lower world. From here, the text say; they entered Osiris' fortress and taking the body down and through a gateway, his BA or soul went to the star Alnitak in the Orion Constellation where it would traverse the sky forever, as the god of Orion.

The story that Osiris' body was taken into his fortress and his soul or BA went on to become Orion is written in stone. With this in mind, I tend to believe my friends in the village of the pyramids when they tell me, they have seen the body of Osiris inside the Great Pyramid. (from Maxx, ....could this be possible?)

It was at this juncture that I wanted to write a story about the possibility of the body of Osiris being in the Great Pyramid; not from what the people were telling me but from the evidence of the text of Unas. I figured, knowing that the body was reported to be there as claimed by the village that it would be safe to make the claim that the body of Osiris should be found inside the "GP" as claimed by the text of Unas and leave the village account out of it to protect the people that had revealed their secrets to me and because of what I had learned from my own study and research, I figured I could get the same result.

End of account from Hunter.............

Now....what got my interest was the mention of the open mouth ceremony........
from my own study I feel that the connection to this open mouth ceremony was an actual connection with the real initiation and training of the upper priesthood as well as the actual Pharaoh in the training....meaining a withdrawal of the astral spirit on the travel path (through leaving the body through the open mouth in trance) to see and learn teachings that were taught by Masters in the higher dimensions. Of course, if the young leader was not capable of going into this area, then no further teachings were carried out and some other individual was selected to be taught how to lead the people. This obe travel also took place in the 3 day and night intiation of the potential Pharaoh within the GP. If the new potential leader survived, then there was advancement....If no survival, that person was dead...and another had to be selected. What a way to pass a test....!

This is a description of the training that the person called Jesus was supposed to have learned as he traveled through Egypt. (Who knows)

Maxx

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Body of Osiris Empty Re: The Body of Osiris

Post by Syrianeh 14.12.11 13:10

Really interesting, Maxx, and your conclusion is quite something. I have food for thought for the rest of the week. Thank you for sharing this.

P.s. Is there any evidence that Osiris was ever a physical person?
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.11 14:00

That was one of my questions also....We all know from our study that where myths go back into the past, in many cases, there is fact based history to connect to them.

An example, I see that there is much conversation about Atlantis and Lemuria or Mu, influencing the teachings of Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt before they combined. These are said to have existed before the account of the big flood. And this subject, they say, is the reason why there exists so much connection between the pyramids in Egypt, Central America, and China and off the coast of Japan, as these civilizations had survivors disperse in other directions. Again, who knows for certain, but it makes for good study in another direction.

Likewise, In another of my studies, I am believing moreso than not, that the account of the Garden of Eden, existed on a dimension (astral) of higher realms, than we live in today, and that the fall of man that is described in many places is saying that when driven out of the Garden, mankind lost the ability to OBE or astral travel at will, and has to advance spiritually to reacquire that ability. But I have not found any agreement to that written in any location. So that is only my mind at work...LOL.

I also found an interesting account that in order for mankind to make contact with his own higher self that is with him always (or the Holy Guardian Angel)......he has to first go down into the darkness or abyss first to experience despair, and only then can one go up to make connection........also would explain why many cannot make the connection by just seeking to connect in working with just the higher consciousness by (going up).

This aspect is really very, very interesting to me because......I found that is one section of initiation in the training of the Pharaoh, there was a pit filled with water and crocs. This pit had a wall on one side into a building that the initiate could not see into .....but was told the entrance lay underwater that they would need to enter the building. By diving into the water to find the entrance. ...The object was to have two days and nights to meditate to find the answer to the problem as to what they were to find within this water hole, and then how to enter the building....When they were told to blindly drive into the water after their time of meditation, they would find that there was more wall there that would not allow them entrance into the building under the water level, and they were to find the exit before the crocs ate them. They would need to obe during the meditation to see how this whole thing worked. If successfull, they would see that when they ran into the wall under the water, that they would need to then go deeper under a second wall, which would then allow them entrance on the other side and enter the building as needed......Those that would hit the wall and then go deeper and find the second wall going down deeper would think there is no exit except going back the way they entered.......hence......going deeper down, before making contact by then going up to seek the higher knowledge into the higher realms.......

This is why I found this to be so interesting......I have seen pictures of the design of this water pit and shown how it worked.....I hope I explained it properly.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.11 14:17

One comical thing I failed to mention.........the crocs were well fed just before the exercise, so there was no danger that the swimmer would be eaten........
.........but the swimmer did not know that.....ha.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.12.11 16:13

Ufff... Was a long text Maxx. Next time write in Portuguese. Razz

This subject is something that I have pondered for some time, if indeed the Gods have become mummies ... Honestly, I have my doubts. The Power of the Gods is unquestionable and in this way is very difficult to speak of Them, They are the mystery in Itself .. The greatest of all mysteries. First of all, we know that the Gods teach the Ancients in all aspects and levels, so, how is the Ancients have learned to make mummies?
Choose to live in Kemet was a choice of the Gods, a conscious choice and the cycle of incarnations was not a rule for Them. This rule was for Their Children and to us. We also know that the Gods had a young body and fresh as the Soul... Now, comes the interpretation ... In the great Battle Seth destroyed the Osiris body, but Our Lover Aset used His Power to give life and brought Him back and from this moment Osiris can breath again. Osiris accepted his defeat and Aset made ​​sure he had a safe passage to the Duat. Osiris left Kemet and never back again. This is what we learn from Asetian Bible. The point here is that the Gods are not involved in any physical rule and has an unlimited power and we have to break the limitation of our imagination to try understand a little more. I just put the hypothesis That They just disappear, as the water, no color, is clear and transparent as we can not see anything and so leave the physical plane in invisibility without tracks. If we take the chance that the physical body of Gods die, I might consider suicide? The first suicide of the physical plane? I don't think so.

On the other hand, I am very interested about stars and constellations. I liked what I read, some horizons opened me where I am seriously interested in researching. Thanks for that Maxx.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.12.11 16:35

This is all very interesting. I don't have the answers you seek, but I thank you for sharing this with us Maxx. More material to study and research.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.12.11 17:46

I am certainly not smart enough to know Portuguese as I have enough trouble with Russian...LOL.

I agree mostly with you except for one thing.....the Gods had and have the ability to take over a human body and move into another while moving the memory bank from body to body. This was known by many of the poplulation as they called the Ruler or Pharaoh God. This is a reason why Ramses sired over 100 children of his own bloodline to select the next one that he would be moving into.

The initiation of the Pharaohs that the history writers speak of that was lost,.....was not lost at all. It just went underground. The Gods still walk among us today....think about it as you live from that influence everyday. Think out of the normal human box and think from a higher dimension.

I have seen the Dark Kiss mentioned many times here and many comment about it.. I think it is very apparent that it can easily been seen as one moves up into the higher spiritual dimensions where those that have it have access to that plane. Those that do not would not have that mark.

Assended Masters there are that have chosen to maintain and teach and help those that make the effort to die to self and ego by going into the abyss and experiencing the dark night of the soul spoken of by St John...and then making the effort to cleanse themselves and going higher to serve mankind...those then are met by the teachers or Masters and taught.....this being in a higher or astral dimension. We need no longer think in terms of this, the lowest and heaviest plane of the universe.

Nothing else matters for each of us except our ascention. The Gods are here to aid. Still here. They still are guided by Aset .
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.12.11 10:48

Please allow me to use some quotes from the ASETIAN BIBLE here. For those that have not yet purchased it, it will give you a boost to hurry up and get it.

I speak regarding the Djehuty periods. This first is from The Scorpion period. It states......."It was the time when the Gods themselves walked this earth, harnessed their powers and energies, and left the knowledge later to be used by the Egyptian people, to create the most advanced civilization the world has ever seen, in terms of culture, medicine, architecture, engineering, science and of course....MAGICK."

From this above I want to make a statement that a few may be surprised by....my own observations only.......That just because one has interactions with demonic beings they should not automatically be associated only with the Sethians, and many here think that is a very bad group. I see some new member post referring to this. Everything has its own purpose. I feel that all both Angelic beings and Demonic beings were created to serve Mankind....only mankind has lost the ability to operate spiritually in the Magick realm because of being taken over by the false religion priests who only have their own interest at heart. I feel there exists different sections like the Great White Brotherhood, The Red Brotherhood, and the Black Brotherhood.......All have their place and all interact for their own purposes.

The next Djehuty is the Djehuty of the Hawk.........from the Asetian Bible.....
"This was also the time of Pharaonic Egypt, and the period where the Asetians gave the throne of Kemet to the Humankind, perpetuating their now spiritual empire forever in the shadows and in secret." Hence why I state the training above regarding the Higher teachings and initiation of the training for the Pharaoh.

From the BIBLE again..."The Pharaohs identified themselves with Horus, the first-borne Asetian, as a representation of the majestry of their ancient empire, and as a remembrance of the times where Egypt was ruled by Gods, and Horus was the King within their royal family. Being here also a connection with the name of the Djehuty, where Horus was many times paralleled with a might Hawk, and this was the age of the Pharaohs after all, the end of ASET's DIRECT rule and passing of the leadership to Horus..." (We find that many of the Pharaohs took the name of Horus from the original Horus and sometimes their accounts were mixed up because of this).

"During part of this new Egyptian period of men, there were dynasties that were again ruled back by Asetians, but this time in secret to most of the people and as a result of their powers over the reincarnation cycles. This was not a constant or permanent rule, and most of the details are still kept with great secrecy in terms of modern history." Again,,,,,moving in and out of bodies...from above comments.

As I say, today the Gods still walk among us and influence much of the thoughts of world leaders in just the same fashion.............Many times the word Vampire is applied to this process with different people thinking different things about this whole process. Of course, Vampire elements are present.....but many times they are entirely different than many are thinking........

Now from my first paragraph, our ability to advance in our spiritual lives this time around ........ could it be that we may be aided if we involve ourselves in MAGICK and utilize the spirit beings to teach us....both Angelic and Demonic.....?
Are their Masters on the other side that are there to help us and really have our best interests in mind? Are they there to help us when and only if we advance spiritually to the point where we can move (up)wards on our walk......?

What say ye?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 19.12.11 20:17

Thanks for sharing Maxx! That is a lot to ponder on...I enjoyed reading...so much yet to learn and study.
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.11 21:02

Thank you for spending your time reading it....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down