The Record of Today

4 posters

Go down

The Record of Today  Empty The Record of Today

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.07.19 8:22

"Most users ever online was 129 on 31.07.19 11:50"

Something strange happened this day, usually this forum will only have about 10-15 users in total online at once, but today it skyrockd to 129 users online in total at one given time. What do you think might have happened? I was speculating it might have been a university doing collective research, but maybe the numbers are a bit off even for such a classroom... maybe they all just came to see the glory of Mystic The Light Who Shineth Forth In The Darkest Of Nights, lol... That's just a joke, by the way, lol...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

The Record of Today  Empty Re: The Record of Today

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 8:47

It is only because of some word search input on Google.  This is nothing really out of order for an increase at any time.   Probably Google police trying to screen your posting to see if it fits something they can erase and kick you offline for 30 days and tell you they are in control.

So yes, you are infamous.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 31.07.19 16:04

There was a posting about one of Maxx's threads in a vampire group so it may have been that.

I really hope it was not college research, I would hope they would choose to crack open a book or two instead.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 16:33

Do What???????? You mean the Roaches know of me???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 31.07.19 17:17

An old friend of the forum. Seems like his love of this place is eternal, despite having been banned multiple times. He seems to enjoy dropping your threads from time to time.
Maybe that wasn't the cause for the bizarre spike in guests online at the same time, but it's a fun theory anyway.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.19 17:30

Rhea Kaye wrote:An old friend of the forum. Seems like his love of this place is eternal, despite having been banned multiple times. He seems to enjoy dropping your threads from time to time.
Maybe that wasn't the cause for the bizarre spike in guests online at the same time, but it's a fun theory anyway.

Is Robert Sushko, the schizophrenic Etu Malku, spreading more of his nonsense online? That guy must be a major fan of Maxx, he has been whining like a petulant little child about this forum and targeting Maxx for gods know how many years. That old failed musician must be in love. I love you
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 17:37

In love with himself, for certain. But if he needs my autograph, I will certainly negotiate a photo sale for him.

What??? Me Worry. I think I can find one of the old ones of me they used on the mag.

Or, my new persona.....Uncle Fester.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.07.19 18:34

By the way, do not let Mystic know they were not here following his lightening posts.   But then again, maybe Sushko was here following his posting.  Yes, I bet that is what it was, yes, yes. yes.

Sushko is a very powerful channeller.  He is the only one I have ever heard of that channels beings that type how brave, intelligent,  knowledgeable and wonderful and bright he is.....and hang on his every word.....   He must be a born leader....lol.   But I wonder why all those spirit beings have different names but they all use the same IP address as Sushko?  Do you think he has a guitar string or two out of tune..?....   Hahahahaa.

Myself, all I can channel up are beings that dislike and hate me.....and they use different IP addresses..  lol.  I must be doing something wrong.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.08.19 12:03

So you're saying they weren't here to listen to the almighty Mystic The Luminous Light Who Shineth Forth Out Of The Darkest Abyss???
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.08.19 13:00

You have a new post coming up. I suppose we can gauge the increase in numbers that instantly fly up to 100 and over when you let it rip. Are you near releasing your secret doctrine notice????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.08.19 13:11

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:So you're saying they weren't here to listen to the almighty Mystic The Luminous Light Who Shineth Forth Out Of The Darkest Abyss???

Actually, they were curious as to how you fell in that hole, to begin with?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down