a thought just became a question

3 posters

Go down

a thought just became a question Empty a thought just became a question

Post by Maxx 08.08.19 17:56

A question?

Are there any others here besides myself that do not label themselves vampire or otherkin?

As I am just human, are there any others that are just lowly human?

Am I the only human among mighty vampires and otherkin?

If so, wonder why I have not been eaten alive?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

a thought just became a question Empty Re: a thought just became a question

Post by Maxx 08.08.19 20:34

I have to thank Rhea Kay for giving me this thought.  

In a discussion, we were talking about a person and I ventured out loud that they might need to find others of a different environment to rub shoulders with.  In thinking about that, it brought up the question for me to ask myself.  So I asked...

If I am the only human here, why am I here?  lol.

My interest is of Ancient Egypt, Egyptian History, etc.  There is not much of any discussion around here now about that.  I want to learn. In fact, I need to learn.  I have not a bit of interest in vampires or that lifestyle.
I see those that think they need to extract blood from someone for their own energy as missing the entire point of creation here.  Energy is all around us and there is no need to narrow an energy source down to another person's blood.  For myself, I see so many sources out there to renew the energy body of a human and having to use another's blood or even their energy is not even close to being necessary. Just something to play with for fun.

To accomplish that in another dimension is easy enough to do and I have seen it.  But I do not see the VCN chatting about such.  It is all 3D physical for them and I view it all as silliness.  Fantasy.

The power of creation and consciousness as taught by the priesthood is foremost in my study.  But vampires, none.  lol.  Magic?  Of course.  But I even spell it differently than most of those that come in here.  I must be a freak of nature here?  Ha.  Or I may not be your kind.  lol.

Or maybe I need to follow my focus.  I know there is only the Now moment.  The past only exists as a thought to focus on as we use it for our creation and what we will create for our future.  We focus on that which we create, good or bad.  It is all the NOW.  That is what sound, light, and frequency are.  Thought focus.

Or as Mystic called me... a bot...or robot.  or maybe just a simple human-robot programmed to make the vampires mad.

Really.  Are there any other humans here?

Thanks, Rhea Kay.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.08.19 3:30

I don't know. Don't think that matters so much, afterall. Vampire or not. Otherkin or not. If something good can be drawn from it, good; if some inspiration can be had. What matters the most is character and personality. Many humans have achieved far greater things than the average vampire or otherkin, maybe in different directions. Although, that said, it is essential to discover your true nature and that might be a preoccupation requiring lots of investigation and work with ongoing of time. Really what's hindering you as human? I don't think anything is hindering you as human apart from thinking you'd be limited by others' natures which is not the case, only an illusion. Human (incarnation), in fact, in Hinduism, is the only level from which you can achieve liberation, Moksha. Maybe other human-like forms exist on other planets and that is a possibility as well. Even the Gods have to incarnate as humans to achieve that. It has to do with 25 states of consciousness as discussed by a guru named Nithyananda. Two lines, diagram: horizontal line, different states - Sushupti (deep sleep), Swapna (Dream), Jagrat (Waking), Turiya (All Possibility), Turiyatita (All Powerful); vertical line - all the same states, descending from Sushupti to Turiyatita. Horizontal line, moving from left to right. Vertical line, moving from up to down. So "first" state of consciousness, when combining intersections from both lines, is Susuphti-Sushupti and last state is Turiyatita-Turiyatita. One of those lines will be mind, another body. Body can be in any of those states whilst mind can be in any other and vice versa. 5x5 = 25. So in the diagram where Jagrat from horizontal line intersects with Jagrat from vertical line, that's where most of us are in wakeful state. That's the only place from which you can achieve liberation. The Gods are in entirerly different states, probably up in Turiyatita-Turiyatita. But they need to come down to Jagrat-Jagrat, by assuming a physical human body, in order to achieve liberation from that state, working themselves upward from that state. That's the reason why we assume human body. In fact, I'll include image here (or if it doesn't show, just google images "25 states of consciousness nithyananda" and you'll find it somewhere. I'll actually post a link for the video where he describes it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfD4YR_TCKw&t=9s This is all really good.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.08.19 22:45

Your comment  "Really what's hindering you as human? I don't think anything is hindering you as human apart from thinking you'd be limited by others' natures which is not the case, only an illusion."

I don't feel I am limited by being human.  In fact, that is tongue in cheek as far as my illustration.  The silliness demonstrated by those that conclude they are a vampire because they feel it makes them special is not something I would aspire to become.  lol.  The human is by far a much-improved version of that which you describe....the part about illusion....  they are the sick, weak version of the illusion. Do you not see???  Those that flew here from Sushko's headquarters to view these comments are ripe illustrations of that weak version of his mental illness.  lol.  The numbers all increased at the same time again.

It is like the description from the Pyramid Texts that describe the God Osiris coming down from above to become one with a Pharaoh.  In the initiation, the Pharaoh rises toward the sky to meet and become one with Osiris. The human Pharaoh becomes a God as He is entered by Osiris.  This is As Above, So Below.  It is the initiation and Becoming One.  Only the Pharaoh can enter heaven.  No commoner can ever enter.  If the ferryman refuses to carry the Ruler across the sky, No Worry, That Pharaoh has been initiated and has learned to call on Thoth, the God of Wisdom, Who will then carry Him across the sky for the meeting.  There is even a back-up for the one that is willing to learn.

So why would anyone ever want to be a common ole weak, sickly, common vampire in physical form needing everything in life that even servants that live in the house of Pharaoh and have more of everything than these sick commoners?  lol  In the astral Temple of Saqqara called the city of the dead one can re-join their astral Ka with their physical Ka and begin the restoration of their birthright.  So who in the hell wants to be a weak ass VCN vampire?  LOL.  They follow the wrong silly leader.

Maybe I have appeared to make the weak loonies angry. That is my mission in this life.

BTW.  They do not comprehend that all their descriptions of blood-sucking neck kissing desires are all recorded by the alphabet agencies online that monitor their every move now.  Any time they need an excuse to pin anything on one of these idiots, they have all their writings.  As for me, I have no worry like that.  I am not a vampire.  lol.
In fact, it appears I am the only normal human here as no others come forth from the "children of the night".    Muhahahahahaha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.08.19 4:41

Yes, but, those are those. We don't talk about those here. Right, Maxx? Wink
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.19 8:52

This has been an eye-opener for me. I need to find humans to associate with. lol.

Thanks again, Rhea Kay.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 10.08.19 9:17

Yes, I enjoy the threads about Ancient Egypt around here too. 
I am glad that you create them. Hopefully I'll get time to watch the long videos you posted in that thread that was revived recently.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.19 18:11

here is one I was not aware had been opened.   I was under there in the year 2002 before opening as I went in the astral.  At that time I saw some very different looking tools I had never seen before...or I did not remember them...more than 100 feet down in a large room under the Sphinx. One was a long bar looking tool that had some connection to levitation. I wonder where those tools are now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJe1So7Tos
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.19 18:14

hahaha. no that is the wrong one. the above is the alien group from Mars...the roaches....

here is the one from Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SENlu34OazM
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.08.19 18:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDTHFXDF9G0

an interesting presentation...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.08.19 18:11

tomorrow begins my two new permanent projects.  The bus with all the humans is stopping by to pick me up for my new adventures. Overseas is calling again.  I had a choice to back out but after looking at the new opportunity, I choose my new path.  

I leave my spot here to Rhea Kay and Mystic.  I know they can handle it very adequately.  I wish you all good will hunting......lol.  I hope that Mystic is not too nice to you in the future.  I would feel bad if you let him stir up your blood in anger more than I did. lol. Go get 'em, Mystic.

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!”
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.08.19 18:58

Pfff. Not so sure that anyone can match your level of sass.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 12.08.19 3:14

Haven't you said that several times already, Maxx? Are all those fake "vampires" pulling you back? lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down