Asetian Bible - seeing "things"

3 posters

Go down

Asetian Bible - seeing "things" Empty Asetian Bible - seeing "things"

Post by Aurora_AUS 12.12.19 1:02

Hi all,

So i am going to try and word this without giving away something that i may not supposed to be giving away..

While i was reading quotes of the Asetian Bible on the Aset Ka website, i started seeing some, shall i say "things". They didn't make sense to me but my concentration kept being taken by them.

I'm not sure if what i saw is in fact of purpose or just a figment of my imagination. If this makes no sense to anyone, then maybe it's just a figment after all  Laughing

If this does make sense though, and is something that is okay to discuss then please comment below, or please send me an inbox message.

Thanks!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

Asetian Bible - seeing "things" Empty Re: Asetian Bible - seeing "things"

Post by Naoom 13.12.19 17:12

Hello Aurora
That sounds very interesting. There have been many cases in which people have strange dreams and experiences after reading the AB but they are all unique in their own ways as we are all different personalities here. There is nothing wrong with sharing them and I believe that is also helpful to new people who may come after you in the same position trying to find insight about their own. Either way it is your own experience and your feelings towards it are often the best indication towards its meaning or purpose, and you should only share if you feel like it. It definitely doesn't sound like your imagination though. Smile
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 13.12.19 23:34

Hey Naoom,

The "things" i was talking about actually aren't dream or vision related. I read the public preview of the AB, so i feel comfortable explaining a bit further. I'll insert the writing below that i believe explains what i was seeing. I was unsure about explaining further beforehand because i didn't want to give anything away that others needed to figure out for themselves, but with it being discussed in the public preview, i assume that it is okay for me to do so.

"Along the text there are some intentional gaps and flaws that could be seen as misconceptions by unaware eyes, which in fact are not. They are intentionally positioned and work as another of out methods of validation and test."
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.12.19 0:47

Take it a bit easy there. Smile
It's great you're resonating with the path. Any time something comes up that you find relevant, perhaps you should journal it.
The energy, I believe, can be a violent catalyst of sorts that unlocks your subconscious.
Share your findings if you wish. I don't think it will be harmful as it has been done in discussion many times before on this forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 14.12.19 2:24

Hi Rhea,
What should I be taking easy? Not sure I understand you.
Yes I agree about journaling, there’s a lot that I’d like to start writing down. 😊
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: