Occult Science of Vampirism topic

Go down

Occult Science of Vampirism topic Empty Occult Science of Vampirism topic

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 22.12.19 8:12

I've been pondering upon something. When you draw and feed on energy, what chakras, shen or energy centers would be responsible for digesting the energy, making it your own? Or how does that work? I've been pondering on this because it seems like when I do vampiric feeding I become a lot more grounded in myself, like I'm connecting more with my natural self and maintaining a balance between my whole self and all energy centers. But I will also potentially be a little bit more leaned towards having the energy and consciousness drawn to my lower energy centers, not entirerly but in a grounding and balanced way. That's what leads me to this question.

What's your experience?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Occult Science of Vampirism topic Empty Re: Occult Science of Vampirism topic

Post by Maxx on 22.12.19 13:28

Do you think there is a difference in my assimilation of energy when I feed on someone at WalMart or draw energy from the Sun and it balances within my body....from yours?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 22.12.19 14:07

What I was getting at is the occult science of it. I believe the assimilation or absorption of energy is mostly the same but in what way is it done exactly?

In regards to differences I virtually think there are none apart from subtle metabolism but that's a different thing; it's not a different process but merely different rates of speed at which that same process happens. But, the way it is processed, by different determining psychological factors involved, like how you treat it, how you think about and how you involve yourself with it (do you use it for this or that purpose, in this or that way, or just let it rest?), might determine different outcomes in the asborbed energy going to different places - not the absorption itself. I believe it's noteworthy to the consciousness because my consciousness has been affected both for good and bad when practicing these arts, depending upon the purity of intent, the energy system, mind and how it is processed, and a few other variables... as well as energy sources of course - perhaps most importantly.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 22.12.19 14:19

It will balance within the body as the body requires. Any center that is needful will automatically assimilate the amount needed.  If the body is out of balance with too much energy or unbalanced in a manner, it is best to consciously ground to the center of the earth and back in whatever technique you find best for you.

In the beginning, I thought it best to draw from Entertainers but I found most of those people were unconscious to the amount they were drawing from the audience. Mentally Unconscious is a better description.  So after careful attention, I am selective, (as Nightshade suggested) and I try to draw from physically active intellectuals.  It seems to be a higher grade octane.  lol.  But what the hell do I know, I am only a human with Casper the Ghost abilities.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 22.12.19 14:47

Haha. Good reply.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 17.01.20 6:37

Not sure how I was reasoning when I wrote this. It's obvious to me now; the whole energy system assimilates and absorbs energy. Why I couldn't see that at the time is a conundrum to me...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 17.01.20 8:15

cheers good
Maxx
Maxx