Occult Science of Vampirism topic

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Occult Science of Vampirism topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Occult Science of Vampirism topic

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 10:42

I have tested the vampirism and energy meditation techniques and found results with them. Just not nearly at the same intensity level as the natural vampire and energy worker

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2020-04-27

Back to top Go down

Occult Science of Vampirism topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Occult Science of Vampirism topic

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.04.20 10:47

I agree it isn't vampiric. It's a spiritual technique, for sure, but not vampiric. There's not really any vampiric element to it, at least not in so far as you've described it. However, there is much to learn. I hope you find some good elements in this forum.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 10:48

Thanks

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 10:52

Question?   What you are describing appears you are implying you are also the natural vampire and energy worker, as well as the energy meditation person testing the same process.  Is that correct?

Also, again, I have seen humans do the same exercises.  You might care to study the oriental techniques of manipulating energy and you will possibly find a much better quality of classes and getting much better results than the groups you mentioned earlier that caught your attention where they are passing off the human ability and conning people into believing a vampire has superpowers that only a vampire has access to.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 11:05

I do not claim to be a natural at this. Fact is I started out this stuff, skeptical and psychically blind as a Bad ( vampire? sorry ).
But I did these energy meditations, element meditations, and got some minor, but noticeable results. Average human would tell me to quite and go see a shrink or doctor over some of the experiences. Cosmic orgasm . Hot flash up the spine, liquid fire in the back, chest area, electric shock up the spine and down the front to the heart. Almost stopped the heart. ( Didn't need a light socket for that).
One time I fell asleep, revved up and was seeing everywhere at once. Got startled and woke up, damne it. Book confirmed years later, my suspicion that I was seeing in the 4th dimension which has a far braoder field of view than 3rd dimensional sight. ( Experience first, confirmation later ). Minor episodes, does not make me a natural, or an adept. I am still in the dabbler stage. Just enough work and experience to know this stuff id for real. Almost too real in some painful cases. But, that's the price we pay for power, and ability

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 11:07

And the natural vampire is draining energy from the target using something ( technique ). Otherwise nothing would happen. ( Unless they are using Death energy to kill the target, then eat the target's dead energy, which is still a technique. Just far more advanced and natural to them than for most of us

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 11:17

Reminds me of that ole Monkeys song.  I'm a believer...

you said it best....seeking power and ability for an end result.  Maybe that is why you came here.  To gain more power and ability as maybe someone else can pass on some secret teaching which will enable you to acquire it and become more powerful.

You have been sold a bill of goods because you have fallen short of knowing who and what you are.  

You are a tri-dimensional being that if you ever realized how powerful you really are on the inside and where you came from, you would blow your socks off just becoming aware of the fact.  You are operating on 3 levels at once without even being aware of it.  What if you become aware of what is actually happening with you.  wow.  Takes on a whole different point of view.  Then who in the hell would want to be a lowly vampire when one can utilize all the gifts of a natural-born human?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 11:22

Melektaus wrote:And the natural vampire is draining energy from the target using something ( technique ).  Otherwise, nothing would happen.  ( Unless they are using Death energy to kill the target, then eat the target's dead energy, which is still a technique.  Just far more advanced and natural to them than for most of us

This is total baloney. Humans draw energy from each other and the sun on a daily basis when needed. I can speak first hand because it has happened with myself many times and without me manually drawing it.
And it comes in big waves...... You do not know of anyone that uses your "Death Energy". It is a fact but it is not from any of those you are familiar with from any of the sites you mention.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Melektaus 27.04.20 11:24

Everything takes in energy. Humans, animals, plants. I have read here that the natural vampire is just a much more powerful species with this principle

Melektaus
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 11:24

If you accept the baloney you mentioned so easily from those sources and believe it, how is it that you are having trouble believing me when I tell you the opposite? Ask yourself that. Maybe that would mean your position of power you are looking for may be entirely wrong?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 11:26

or maybe you believe all of them as solid fact and you cannot believe me as I am not what you want to hear. Therefore I cannot be based on fact.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 11:28

Melektaus wrote:Everything takes in energy.  Humans, animals, plants.  I have read here that the natural vampire is just a much more powerful species with this principle

And what I am saying is that the tri-dimensional human is a much more powerful being that what you are calling a natural vampire.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 12:17

Actually, in my own personal opinion and I understand that does not mean a damn thing, I believe you would do better at a study of ancient Egyptian Magic and the inner workings of the Priesthood to find more factual integration in what you are looking for.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.04.20 12:52

Melektaus wrote:
But I did these energy meditations, element meditations, and got some minor, but noticeable results.  Average human would tell me to quite and go see a shrink or doctor over some of the experiences.  Cosmic orgasm .  Hot flash up the spine, liquid fire in the back, chest area, electric shock up the spine and down the front to the heart.  Almost stopped the heart.  ( Didn't need a light socket for that).

I'd say be careful with too much metaphysical experimentation in an unguided way, unless you listen deeply to your intuition and Higher Self. Unless you are a master, you do not really know what you are doing and might end up harming yourself. Are you following any guided system of practice, though? Maybe that would be advisable?

MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.20 21:13

You guys are really, really patient. Very Happy

Maybe... maybe I should take notes.

I am not always patient.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 21:15

I now have one day a month that I am kind. How am I doing so far???? lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.20 21:18

Excellent.
I am just jotting a few things down about patience and controlling the inner fire.
Lol.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 21:23

hmmmm. I have a giant Wolf and a Buddhist monk in the South where the fire element is located. The Wolf has been with me all my life but the Monk has only been with me for 10 years. Fire, Fire, Fire....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.20 21:33

Right. I could do with locating my inner monk.

That might help with morning traffic irritation.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.04.20 21:36

you need a tank.. or a limo
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 27.04.20 21:56

I don't trust myself in a tank while battling morning traffic... oh my, especially if the thing is armed.
I need.... patience, it seems.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2