Dark Mark and Wrist Pain

+2
Jonathan
Dreamer
6 posters

Go down

Dark Mark and Wrist Pain Empty Dark Mark and Wrist Pain

Post by Dreamer 01.05.09 20:17

The Dark Mark being such a powerful symbol, do you believe that it may at times send energetic sensations to the Asetian's wrist that bares the Mark? Imagine a deadly situation or during meditative state... would it feel some sort of sensation, or even some kind of pain? I was thinking that perhaps it does, many times.

I would just love it if someday another version of the Asetian Bible gets published that would feed us with more understanding and knowledge about such things as the Dark Mark... going into more detail concerning it. I will be dreaming... study
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Dark Mark and Wrist Pain Empty Re: Dark Mark and Wrist Pain

Post by Phoenix 01.05.09 21:33

I am certainy not an Asetian, therefore am unqualified to provide any response but speculation. I imagine that if one were privileged to bear the "Dark Mark" that their whole being would be subject to "energetic sensations", not just the wrist area.
From my minimalist knowledge of the AK, I would think that further disclosure of facts reagrding the Dark Mark would be few to none. It is part of their most secretive rites. Perhaps others in the VF who are more personally familiar with the AK could futher enlighten us.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.05.09 12:44

Phoenix wrote:I am certainy not an Asetian, therefore am unqualified to provide any response but speculation. I imagine that if one were privileged to bear the "Dark Mark" that their whole being would be subject to "energetic sensations", not just the wrist area.
From my minimalist knowledge of the AK, I would think that further disclosure of facts reagrding the Dark Mark would be few to none. It is part of their most secretive rites. Perhaps others in the VF who are more personally familiar with the AK could futher enlighten us.
I agree with you. Although learning more about the concept of the Dark Mark is something that many of us strive to conquer, we also must understand that it is one of the very secret and sacred subjects in Asetianism. Maybe in time we will be given further insight, but I doubt that any in-depth knowledge will be released, since it could even prove to be dangerous for the overall security of the Asetians, since it could be exploited by the Sethians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 02.05.09 13:18

Jonathan wrote:Maybe in time we will be given further insight, but I doubt that any in-depth knowledge will be released, since it could even prove to be dangerous for the overall security of the Asetians, since it could be exploited by the Sethians.

Good point about the ROS, Jonathan.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 02.05.09 13:24

Dark Mark and Wrist Pain 12693ed
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 02.05.09 14:02

Wow! Ankhhape, you out did yourself with that picture. It invokes a feeling of power and attraction by just looking at it. I find myself thinking, "Would that I be worthy to someday be so honored by Aset." It is a good candidate for inclusion in the upcoming publication of Kemet (and maybe a "sticky" spot on the VF?).
That said, would you be willing to share the history of the photograph? Is it truly the Dark Mark on an real Asetian? And not some "want to be" imposter?
You have stated in earlier posts that you know Asetians. Did they approve of this release?
I sense you are careful to post sensitive information on a web forum, so please do not think my questions as presuming a public answer. If you would even email me in private, I would greatly appreciate knowing.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 02.05.09 14:15

I was a little quick on my post, Ankhhape. I see the photo came from i39.tinypic.com, file 12693.jpg.
Did you just see it and posted it for all to share, or do you have more knowledge of the photograph's background you could tell us about?
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 02.05.09 15:25

It is not a real photo of the Dark Mark, of course, Phoenix. No Asetian would ever share such a divine image online. This was an image used on the Aset Ka site in the old days. It is even on the wrong wrist.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 02.05.09 15:30

This picture was an early front page of asetka.org
It is from my files on my computer that I uploaded to tinypics for ease of viewing.
I had hoped it might induce further thoughts and emotions within this thread.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilded 02.05.09 15:32

Wow, that is such a beautiful immage. Thank you for uploading it Ankhhape.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: