I am Unseen.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

σημαντικές εισαγωγές Empty Re: σημαντικές εισαγωγές

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 15:14

damn right you are unseen. nobody can read that color crap you put up there. you must be Jewish with that yod he vav he symbol you have there.

Get Real.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 15:35

Lol. I have to agree, no one can see him given that horrible font. 
Such infantile attempts right off the bat to impress people and sound much more metaphysically relevant than what reality reflects... It's kind of funny and also unsurprising.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 12.04.20 15:41

Maxx wrote:damn right you are unseen.  nobody can read that color crap you put up there.  you must be Jewish with that yod he vav he symbol you have there.

Get Real.

lol!

This is quite likely a second account of another user here named Heruset, and due to many reasons I hope I won't have to explain any further, yet this is all against the forum rules and there should be transparency. The only thing I'll say is I could sense him some weeks ago reading the forum, and later we talked after a long time, and while he sounded reasonable and all, out of a sudden he started acting paranoid, and saying I was playing pretend in this forum, which proved my intuition lol. It is really hypocritical saying all that and then coming here under a fake profile claiming hidden knowledge. Ha.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 17:23

yes. I remember the name. he did lose his mental soundness a couple of times here and went berserk so I agree with you. I think he comes and goes and goes and comes....lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 20:40

Do you guys ever feel flattered that so many people seem to REALLY want to be seen as prestigious here? 
I wonder what is it about Vampirism Forum that makes people puff up and desire to be seen as important, powerful or deeply knowing.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 12.04.20 20:44

I’ll use brighter colors for the older members.

The forum has color fonts for a reason.

I am doing nothing against forum policy, I am assured. Accusations are for the weak.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.04.20 21:55

Rhea Kaye wrote:Do you guys ever feel flattered that so many people seem to REALLY want to be seen as prestigious here? 
I wonder what is it about Vampirism Forum that makes people puff up and desire to be seen as important, powerful or deeply knowing.

because we have something they can never have... they could never fit here and it is upsetting to that type. We are in their head.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 13.04.20 0:12

I never went into a personal tantrum against you here, my response was specified and clear. The admins will choose what to do with you, and in my opinion even a begginer would be able to sense that you are the same person as UnseenUndine, and the topic about Hebrew sigils you shared right before sharing it here claiming how you found out about it by yourself and all. This is a clearer illustration of how the weak and fragile egos of incompetent humans choose to resort to the lowest forms of personal attacks and futile battles, which is lower than any type of true magick, I can assure you. Unlike you, I actually respect your identity and privacy, which is why I stepped in to protect the intellectual property of your poem, even though I do not consider myself your friend anymore. Last but not least, I do not hide anything, I shared just as much as I needed to share in order for you to get banned as everyone here, no matter who they think they are, has to adhere to the official forum rules that make this place so different than the rest.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.20 0:24

I am hoping that Sybil will take care of this somehow. Honestly this is vile behavior, though somewhat amusing.
Contrary to what you may be leading yourself to believe, you are not slick, intelligent or metaphysically "in the know" as you attempt to present to the forum. 
This infantile display is a prime example on why Asetianism is not for the many, and is in fact only approachable by those with some degree of rationality and honor. You forget that people can quite easily read the inflated arrogance in some posts. Launching that back in a kindergarten "I know you are but what am I" type of way won't contain enough intellectual juice to defend your point. 
Nothing you shared here made any form of a relevant point and you pretty much just provided a wealth of evidence that your grasp on reality is tenuous at best. What does this prove? Nothing, except that you perhaps lack honor, sharing private conversations so easily in a desperate bid to save your own ass. Get real. You are not proving anything - people here are intelligent enough to think for themselves, quite unlike your "friend" with the bad poem lacking in literary spark who apparently wasn't smart enough to share a first post written with his own mind.  
Normally I'd present my opinion with a bit more tact, or at least attempt to, but my patience is virtually nonexistent when it comes to the chronic moronism that plagues this forum.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.04.20 0:26

You are claiming nonsense because you think it’s impossible for others to talk to people besides you. “Because you’re so likable”

You are obsessed with me. You go to my facebook and add/message me. You still have members of my family and my friends. You still try to contact me and you do contact them. You need help.

I don’t mind if the admins check into it, because I know the truth. I shared my knowledge with UnseenUndine. They made other associations that I didn’t see. They posted our collective knowledge.

Cry me a river. You are only jealous because we had planned to work on the tarot together in the past and you were so stagnant that when we actually met you only could do nothing but pretend to want to trip on mescaline for spiritual purposes.

You are weak-minded, egoistic and shallow. I am just your mirror.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.04.20 0:27

I never claimed to be in the know and I preferred not to share the information but as it was a collective work.. so it shall be shared.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 13.04.20 0:32

Actions speak louder than words ever will
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.04.20 0:55

We were all once beginners. There is no shame in being delusional unless you willingly choose to do so.

Being delusional is fairly common to beginning practitioners of the occult who are not careful. I am not ashamed. I have learned since then.

As for actions, yours spoke loudest Naoom.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.20 1:03

This forum is not the place for petty personal vendettas. Or veiled self-aggrandizement.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.04.20 1:18

You’re right,

I’m sorry, Unseen, for hijacking your post with Giorgos and his girlfriend.

He should have contacted the admins directly rather than ever mentioning my name, but I should have never replied

I will leave this post and future criticisms be.
See you never Giorgos.

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 13.04.20 1:20

Yes. Please keep going. You're exposing your spiritual, metaphysical and intellectual ineptitude quite well.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.20 2:18

What in the heckiest of hecks is this heck? Heruset, your behaviour reflects a very low order and character, this is not how you deal with any matters of privacy as it's the breaching of privacy in a very rude and disrespectful way. This is thoroughly disgusting to see and I do not in any way, shape or form condone your behaviour at all but, rather the contrary, publically condemn it. Say farewell to this forum, once Sybil returns from her inactivity which I suppose she's in. This is really not how you deal with things and is petty as well as outright dishonorable.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.20 2:36

Yes, I started out in the occult with delusions as well that hit me severly in my teenage years and led me into all manners of psychic disease and mental illness of psychotic like symptoms. I learned an unregrettable lesson from that to never play with fire again. That is why the occult, in my opinion, is a truly esoteric matter, requiring degrees of initiation into the mysteries of life and into truth before you're able to discriminate between reality and delusion and should be approached as something sacred and a work of reverence for the unseen powers and subtle forces. It's definitely not a tool in the hands of fools but a flame that will devour them if they press on in a deluded way. I believe that's why mystery schools have always kept these things secret but for necessary reasons of our times they disclosed a lot of information to the public and that would necessarily bear certain consequences but nevertheless in general being for the greater upliftment of human consciousness and the common good. Certain things might fall alongst the wayside, or the preying of spiritual bandits might cause havoc in various ways as well by their influence of irresponsibility and dishonest manipulation which is one of the worst types of fakery in the world.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.20 2:58

Mirroring? You're his mirror, Heruset? Bollocks. It's actually the reverse; you're profoundly mirroring your own inadequacies unto others. Even Mystic the Light greatest of all ages who Shineth Forth can smell BS from hundred miles away, perhaps even thousands, with a metaphorically keener sense of smell than wolves!!!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 13.04.20 9:47

The only thing I'll say is that UnseenUndine had gender set as male, and now it is changed to female after everyone proved that they are the same person. That was my point afterall, never attacked you in any form whatsoever, oh well. I am glad this is finished Rolling Eyes
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 13.04.20 10:09

Heruset, the sharing of private conversations can be constituted as abusive so I will have to ban you if you do it again.

Naoom, if you wish for me to delete the post with the private messages that involve you let me know.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 13.04.20 10:11

Sybil Mason wrote:Heruset, the sharing of private conversations can be constituted as abusive so I will have to ban you if you do it again.

Naoom, if you wish for me to delete the post with the private messages that involve you let me know.

Yes, I would like that. Thank you for the fast response
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 13.04.20 10:34

Naoom wrote:
Sybil Mason wrote:Heruset, the sharing of private conversations can be constituted as abusive so I will have to ban you if you do it again.

Yes, I would like that. Thank you for the fast response

Abusive content removed.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.04.20 12:00

Sybil, I'm sorry to say, as much as I respect you as an administrator of this forum, but this administrative action is not enough. I am thoroughly disgusted with this person's actions and they should never have been excusable under any circumstance nor given any second chances. I've also sent you a PM about an additional thing that should be seriously noted.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next