"Das goldene Buch der Weisheit"

+3
MysticLightShinethForth
UnseenUndine
Maxx
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Das goldene Buch der Weisheit" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Das goldene Buch der Weisheit"

Post by UnseenUndine 16.04.20 8:54

I never denied anything. I admitted we were working on a collaborative work.

I’m only switching my writing to white because I respect Jonathan. I wasn’t writing that way to stand out. I was doing it to annoy Rhea and Maxx who have been criticizing me since my first posts. I posted the Hebrew in lighter colors in the beginning along with the text of Heruset’s because it was more visible against the black background than the grey. I will keep white from now on to be taken more seriously by those who are more serious.

As older members you should know better than to constantly bully someone when you don’t like them. I have been posting for a few days now and I learned my lesson already not to get involved in this drama. I won’t be replying to your incessant harassment anymore, Rhea or Maxx. I will only be posting relevant occult knowledge.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

"Das goldene Buch der Weisheit" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Das goldene Buch der Weisheit"

Post by Troublemaker 16.04.20 8:59

Admitting to using it obnoxious font for the sole purpose of attempting to annoy forum users should be an offense that causes a ban my opinion. 
By the way no matter how much you attempt to restate that you're sharing something relevant, it doesn't change the sheer stupidity of your entire presence here. 
No one is going to accept your nonsense here, no matter how hard you try.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 9:02

after causing all the riff raft you now say you have cleaned up everything. To have no one here that is interacting with you at all, why are you here? It is obvious you are only spotlighting. You are a hell of a one to be talking about downplaying ego. Do you actually think you will interact with the board here? Why are you not at the other boards you were with in the past. Did they run you off there?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.04.20 9:15

Right. False, puffed up arrogance and trolldom give off a distinctive smell. It has been obvious to me from the beginning that he is either Heruset or a close friend being fed instructions on how to speak here. They certainly give off the same exact vile feel in the energy signature. 
I see that when his frustration grows he types in a larger font. It's kind of funny actually. No matter how hard he tries to mask how angry and frustrated he is at not being accepted or taken seriously, it remains blatantly obvious and easy to see.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 9:23

He seems to be displaying the disease he accused Naoom of. How strange his motives show easily.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 9:33

Saying that you are being bullied because of being disliked??? If that is the case, why is it that everyone dislikes you, as you say. It seems rather simple to figure that out. Maybe it is your actions?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 10:43

Right. This is Heruset posting. The same mental structure with the wording that he has made so many posts and statements that he cannot keep it all straight. Heruset even made one of his posts in color before being banned. Going back and forth with addresses got him confused. There is no question now this is Heruset trying to maintain a presence here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.04.20 11:21

Indeed. It seems like a no-brainer that this is Heruset scrambling to maintain not just a presence but some audience to feed his ego of wanting to be seen as somehow special or knowledgeable. 
They even have the same exact wording, way of speaking, etc. Actually, it seems to me like he uses stupid font and colors in an attempt to mask his energy signature, which is hilarious considering that here he is trying to talk about high magick but tries to use shapes and colors to cloak. Wink

There's an even funnier detail to this. On social media he even follows a page about learning Hebrew letters. So it would seem the judgment is correct. His "Hebrew knowledge" is coming straight off social media. How very occult-like of him.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 13:05

I just talked to my friend and he said he has talked with Franz several times in the past.  Bardon told him he still has enemies there even on the other side that he is having to deal with. He was sitting in his library and he showed my friend a book that Plato had written after he had passed over to the other side.  It appears that Bardon also has written some books while on the other side after his death.  My friend picked up the book and the title was about Death and it referred to the worst kind of death.

Bardon has met with many magicians on this planet and will help in training new pupils serious in the studies.  He takes those that have a background and those that have successfully completed steps 1 through 10 in IIH.  

The scene and the conversation were just like you would meet with someone here now.  I certainly agree with my friend as I have confirmed some of the things in other cases and have met with some of the individual Beings he talks about and I found the same thing there.  So what was said about Bardon and the conversation I would certainly put total trust in him.  Bardon did reveal that he is not hard to meet with on the other side at all.  Serious visits only.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by UnseenUndine 16.04.20 19:30

“Additionally, to cross the astral realms also creates an invaluable opportunity for interaction with otherworldly beings often unable or unwilling of incarnation, which can provide a dynamic source of knowledge or learning or even lead to potential allies and foes. However, and even though possible, that is not the path to contact the dead and interact with the deceased, as such pursuit is bound to a different road that leads into a distinctive garden. Those seeking the astral planes for such endeavours are frequently led to deceit that ends in frustration or delusion.” Luis Marques, page 389 of Violet Throne

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.04.20 19:40

And I have had no complaints at all and I would do it all over again. Thank you very much.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VedantaBlack 23.11.20 9:58

Rhea Kaye wrote:
There's an even funnier detail to this. On social media he even follows a page about learning Hebrew letters. So it would seem the judgment is correct. His "Hebrew knowledge" is coming straight off social media. How very occult-like of him.

Who is Doxxing who? Who is “stalking” who?
Who is “mirroring” their obsessions?

Question Rolling Eyes

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.11.20 10:27

ok. maybe time to step back and everyone forgive. remember, it is getting close to the time for the turkey funeral. put the "fun" in fun eral.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum