Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

+11
Tiet
8lou1
AlexaAnghel
A.Nightside
Sybil Mason
Anto
Jonathan
MysticLightShinethForth
Troublemaker
Maxx
Alexia
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by 8lou1 22.04.21 10:45

hihi, thanks pig
it's quite strange to see words to my experiences, never knew there are so many out there. and i still have hardly any written knowhow, but i do know what Craving with a capital C means. thanks again, really happy im not alone.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by Tiet 13.06.21 17:09

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 4cdde410
Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 26e1bc10
Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 F6d1c310

Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 14.06.21 11:04

@tiet: hi, again. as i said in your dark kiss topic: get the fuck of my trail.
1 i am NOT in the mood for warring or saving
2 there are bigger players watching
3 when the time comes, there is no hiding or running away.
4 i know mine and their willingness to protect

now piss off and find a proper playdate, only grown ups walk alone...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 09.07.21 13:00

wtf ??????
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio 02.09.22 4:13

VF and the AB made me stronger, even if I am not accepted here by Asetianist neither on FB group vampirology, and all my posts and comments are deleted, I will stand up and become what Prince Luis Marques says The Asetian doesn't speak louder than the crowd he becomes the crowd … I can defend myself on FB VCN because comments are turned off, I was approached by some Asetianist and told not to pronounce the name of Alexia and leave it like this but since is so much knowledge in the teaching of Aset.Ka , I will rise and tell my opinion and not listen to the Asetianist who I don't have his permission to use his name and I respect Aset.Ka and Red Order are both in the same percentage!
But you know again Prince Luis Marques quote “May the Ka be with your Ba”
I am DRACONIAN
Yes you don't are predators Alexia..you don't hunt for blood you just tell an untruth you have a disease to procure blood, neither Red Order nor Aset.Ka..it passed some time to understand that you are copying the real Predators!!
Antonio
Antonio
Banned

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-19

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Anto Is Back Again and Again

Post by Antonio Anghel 23.04.24 18:56

game over ,love(alexia ashford)

But when they ask me is the war finished with Alexia Ashford? Of course it is
I cleansed him of his mortal sins, I'm God and the Lord forgives even the devil worshippers
I'm moving on but you know your scruples are gone when you're born with Seth'S Horns
---------------------

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Through death's veil
Till we have Heaven in sight!'

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 24.04.24 13:54

Antonio Anghel wrote:game over ,love(alexia ashford)

But when they ask me is the war finished with Alexia Ashford? Of course it is
I cleansed him of his mortal sins, I'm God and the Lord forgives even the devil worshippers
I'm moving on but you know your scruples are gone when you're born with Seth'S Horns
---------------------

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Through death's veil
Till we have Heaven in sight!'

'Archangel, Dark Angel
Lend me thy light
Wut?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 25.04.24 16:36

Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 16:53

Antonio Anghel wrote:Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible

Thank you for the laughs. I didn't know I was defeated until I read your post. I'm so defeated you've got me laughing.

Hail Anto! I mean... erm... Hic.

Now, where were we? scratch
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 16:54

I'm sorry guys, I couldn't do it, I couldn't stand against it. Neither could Maxx. We were all defeated by Anto. On the battlefield. He came with the weapons of mass destruction, we could not resist. This is my farewell, from the other side, echoing my defeat, sung together with Maxx. Farewell.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.04.24 16:57

LOL. Drugs were almost certainly involved in the creation of Anto’s post.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.24 17:01

No, Troublemaker. Anto doesn't do drugs. He is the drug.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 26.04.24 13:26

Antonio Anghel wrote:Ballam i am only responding to ya,because I feel respect for ROS and sincerely i am that bring up VF for 2% like others do to AK ,inclined to you ..I defeated Mystic,Maxx and Alexia and i am tabkfull to Elendor,Seth and even to Prince Marques for what send it to me veven to Sybil..I suffer aloat but now i am Among the most powerful people…/Anto is invincible
WHAT? I don't know if English is your first language (I hope not) but everything you have posted is incoherent . . . at least to me.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) - Page 2 Empty Imprimatur

Post by Antonio Anghel 10.05.24 16:18

Its all about my mental instability…i would like to “Mea Culpa” for the entire community..i am skizofrenic and i feed with negativity and hate” id quod plerumque accidit!

(not\Veni/Vidi”Vici*

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 22.06.24 17:23

Alexia wrote:Hi everyone.

I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with me, but I am Alexia. I am a co-founder of the modern ‘med sang’ movement/community, and owner of The Red Cellar and Sanguinarians.com. We drink blood for what we perceive to be a physiological necessity and approach it from a ‘medical’, for the lack of a better term, point of view. Here’s some context from some former interaction here:

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1903-sanguine-vampires

I’m posting here today just to give you a heads up. You guys were very fair to me back in the day (above thread). So one of your members, Anto, has been on quite a bender in the Vampire Community. First he came into The Red Cellar’s Discord server and made an intro talking about being diagnosed schizophrenic after he beat up/bit a cop in Germany. Literally the first thing he told us about himself. He left, and then joined again later. I asked him to make an intro in our correct format. He talked about us all having a dark face and activating the ROS face. Additional information provided was “Aset Seth”. Then he asked if it was a Red Order of Seth channel. No. Petro Myzon told him that there are several members for whom English isn’t a first language, but it’s important that he express himself clearly due to the nature of our discussions. “Try to calm down mate I was talking to Alexia”. I took it to PM and asked what he was talking about, and he sent me a photo of a page from the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka. We ultimately decided not to let him in our server and I told him that privately, but offered to answer questions in PM. I did, educating him about blood safety. Ultimately he decided not to pursue blood drinking as he didn’t believe he could control himself and would get into trouble with the authorities, and a ‘danger zone’. He thanked me for my guidance, and at the end of the discussion, offered resources to learn about Red Order of Seth, primordial vampires and Aset Ka, and provided a link to this forum.

Skip to this morning. He started being hostile to people in Lady CG’s server, Darkened Mirror, unprovoked tagging Petro Myzon saying he hopes they don’t find blood and hope all donors reject them forever. One of the mods told him it is a support community and it might not be for him with such animosity. Anto told that mod to not intervene. Suffice to say it went downhill from there and he was banned from Darkened Mirror before long. Around this time, he PM’d me pushing for more info on why he wasn’t allowed into TRC and how did the ‘votes’ go, assuming because he thought Petro was fully responsible (being a TRC admin). He kept pushing me as I told him I do not discuss administrative decisions, then explained to him calmly that we have to be careful about who we let in due to the nature of our discussions, being a support server, and people possibly being in a fragile state of mind. He misunderstood this as me calling him crazy and threatened to put me on blast on Facebook. At that point, I blocked him and he was banned permanently from The Red Cellar. He’s also blacklisted from Sanguinarius, and other community leaders are aware and probably won’t be long before he’s banned in other places.

I think you deserve to know as well, considering his behavior and the fact that despite having only interacted with him a handful of times, I’ve seen the link to this forum and he’s mentioned Aset Ka several times. It wouldn’t be hard for a newbie to misunderstand observing an interaction and think the rule is applicable to all - that people who follow the types of vampirism here are hostile to those of us who don’t. I learned that the hard way years back. Heck, you can even see some of it in the old thread involving me that I linked up top.

There now seems to be an account called AmonRa going around, tagged me in The Red Cellar’s Discord asking about “an enemy of vampirismforum”, which is a new Discord account and I would guess probably Anto as well.

This is for your information and it’s up to you what you do with it.

Thank you.

You were very sweet to write about me…but Anto make the heaven to tremble

Apologies accepted darling, come give me a hu#

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieldmaiden 23.06.24 12:17

Antonio Anghel wrote:
Alexia wrote:Hi everyone.

I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with me, but I am Alexia. I am a co-founder of the modern ‘med sang’ movement/community, and owner of The Red Cellar and Sanguinarians.com. We drink blood for what we perceive to be a physiological necessity and approach it from a ‘medical’, for the lack of a better term, point of view. Here’s some context from some former interaction here:

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1903-sanguine-vampires

I’m posting here today just to give you a heads up. You guys were very fair to me back in the day (above thread). So one of your members, Anto, has been on quite a bender in the Vampire Community. First he came into The Red Cellar’s Discord server and made an intro talking about being diagnosed schizophrenic after he beat up/bit a cop in Germany. Literally the first thing he told us about himself. He left, and then joined again later. I asked him to make an intro in our correct format. He talked about us all having a dark face and activating the ROS face. Additional information provided was “Aset Seth”. Then he asked if it was a Red Order of Seth channel. No. Petro Myzon told him that there are several members for whom English isn’t a first language, but it’s important that he express himself clearly due to the nature of our discussions. “Try to calm down mate I was talking to Alexia”. I took it to PM and asked what he was talking about, and he sent me a photo of a page from the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka. We ultimately decided not to let him in our server and I told him that privately, but offered to answer questions in PM. I did, educating him about blood safety. Ultimately he decided not to pursue blood drinking as he didn’t believe he could control himself and would get into trouble with the authorities, and a ‘danger zone’. He thanked me for my guidance, and at the end of the discussion, offered resources to learn about Red Order of Seth, primordial vampires and Aset Ka, and provided a link to this forum.

Skip to this morning. He started being hostile to people in Lady CG’s server, Darkened Mirror, unprovoked tagging Petro Myzon saying he hopes they don’t find blood and hope all donors reject them forever. One of the mods told him it is a support community and it might not be for him with such animosity. Anto told that mod to not intervene. Suffice to say it went downhill from there and he was banned from Darkened Mirror before long. Around this time, he PM’d me pushing for more info on why he wasn’t allowed into TRC and how did the ‘votes’ go, assuming because he thought Petro was fully responsible (being a TRC admin). He kept pushing me as I told him I do not discuss administrative decisions, then explained to him calmly that we have to be careful about who we let in due to the nature of our discussions, being a support server, and people possibly being in a fragile state of mind. He misunderstood this as me calling him crazy and threatened to put me on blast on Facebook. At that point, I blocked him and he was banned permanently from The Red Cellar. He’s also blacklisted from Sanguinarius, and other community leaders are aware and probably won’t be long before he’s banned in other places.

I think you deserve to know as well, considering his behavior and the fact that despite having only interacted with him a handful of times, I’ve seen the link to this forum and he’s mentioned Aset Ka several times. It wouldn’t be hard for a newbie to misunderstand observing an interaction and think the rule is applicable to all - that people who follow the types of vampirism here are hostile to those of us who don’t. I learned that the hard way years back. Heck, you can even see some of it in the old thread involving me that I linked up top.

There now seems to be an account called AmonRa going around, tagged me in The Red Cellar’s Discord asking about “an enemy of vampirismforum”, which is a new Discord account and I would guess probably Anto as well.

This is for your information and it’s up to you what you do with it.

Thank you.

You were very sweet to write about me…but Anto make the heaven to tremble

Apologies accepted darling, come give me a hu#

🙄
Shieldmaiden
Shieldmaiden
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2024-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 13.07.24 18:29

Shieldmaiden???Anto id by ExIndumentis

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2