Meena
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2020-06-05

Back to top Go down

Places and Vampires - Page 2 Empty Re: Places and Vampires

Post by Meena 20.06.20 23:07

I actually want to know that there are many beliefs and they are scientifically true, also like one of the many is today's Eclipse , sun eclipse . So is it affected to vampires in any possible condition?
Like anything which connects a vampire and a witch for doing rituals and maybe some things they need to do in order to live or anything that is supernatural ?

Meena
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.06.20 6:55

You would do well to begin study into the metaphysical realm along with the study of consciousness as possibly your interest of the occult will direct you along the path that would give you a foundation.  

Asking questions like this from others will actually get you very little understanding of what your true path in this life is really all about. The path you selected to accomplish before you entered this world is laid out in your natal astrological information.  Any answer you receive to questions like the one above will have good and bad answers and really will not be answers to the true dimensions we live in or those that you seek. Those that give you answers will have no knowledge of the real path you seek in this life and the answers will only apply to things that fit their life and not necessarily yours.  Only sincere study will lead you in the right direction. One really has to find that out for themself.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.06.20 6:58

Your study of the astrological aspects and how they affect the energy around you would be a good starting point.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Meena 21.06.20 23:20

Oook so can you recommend me some nice books / novels in which I can find my answers .
Not to the point but something related to it. If possible , it should be in soft copy so I could easily access it.

Meena
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.06.20 7:27

here is a video where he has two books for beginners he recommends so that will let you choose which one you would prefer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VKQi3Trqas&t=815s

As far as consciousness, I will think on that and let you know. Bear in mind I am doing what I said is not a good idea as to following someone else's recommendations. Most of the time, it turns out the person loses total interest in learning about a subject when this takes place and never follows through on any of it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Meena 22.06.20 8:39

Yeah I have already experienced it many a times before. But I promise I will do my best this time.
Thank you

Meena
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2