A hunter was captured

3 posters

Go down

A hunter was captured Empty A hunter was captured

Post by Thothmez 18.07.20 13:40

A hunter was captured

Mart went out in a journey to hunt, in the middle of the jungle he was in search for a rare animal called Abis.
The hunter put traps in place, hid and waited for his prey. Time passed and he was able to trap only animals not as rare as Abis.

Suddenly Mart "the hunter" saw something walking around his traps and around his base. He thought it could be Abis.
If Abis is not falling into my traps I will have to follow him - said Mart.

That day Mart follow shadows, noises, he shot his riffle, and finally he cornered the prey in a edge of a cliff.
It was Abis, and Abis fall from the cliff. Mart happily run to edge finally see Abis body down there.

When Mart looked down he so himself as he was looking in a mirror.
Then Abis with a strong voice vibrate all over, "Thank You" Mart for all energy you provided me.
Mart woke up to discover that it was an unusual dream.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

A hunter was captured Empty Re: A hunter was captured

Post by Sybil Mason 18.07.20 13:48

User banned.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.07.20 13:53

I was just about to type this out before Sybil gracefully intervened:

"I'd like to request Sybil here and now to move all three of Thothmez/Heruset's latest threads in the "Vampires" section down to Off Topic or remove them in its entirety due to lacking relevance to the subject matters here discussed in this forum in conjunction with its very noteworthy lack of appeal to relevance by even trying to initiate honest discussion through them and so just cluttering the forum and causing it harm by drawing unneeded attention to these threads as well as through totally redundant and unnecessary debates with other forum members. Besides, this has already been confirmed to be another fake account of Heruset; he's not even trying to hide it. So in addition to that I'd like to request the admin to ban said user (again) under this new profile."

The first point, I hope, could be dealt with as well but thank you for the latter action which you did before me writing this reply, Sybil.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down