Nightshade
Tehom
8lou1
Jonathan
9 posters

Go down

Maergzjirah Cabal Empty Maergzjirah Cabal

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 5:15

Looking for thoughts from all of you on the Maergzjirah Cabal and the writings of Somnus Dreadwood. From what I can see I’m inclined to see it as a fraud and cash grab but then I get a few people totally convinced that these people are real. So what’s up with it?

I have personally zero experience with it so wondering what are your thoughts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Maergzjirah Cabal Empty Re: Maergzjirah Cabal

Post by 8lou1 31.08.20 7:44

Seems a couple of years ago the same question popped up:
https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1552-help-me-understand-this-area
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 7:54

I didn't know this was related with the EA Koetting trash. If that is true and not just speculation then there should be nothing of worth in this supposed Maergzjirah Cabal path. Keeping an open eye for more info though.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 31.08.20 8:05

Noticing your 2 topics today, id say get your nose out of the trashbin. I bet the bread cooking in your kitchen smelld way better. Devil
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 31.08.20 8:06

Smells, excuse the typo
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 31.08.20 8:09

How'd you come about this, Jonathan? this is the second time in one month I am hearing of this 'thing' now. It hasn't caught my interest, but I am curious as to your own.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 8:14

Two different people came forward to talk with me about it, which sparked some mild curiosity. Not looking good though. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 31.08.20 9:38

If you are an adept in the Aset Ka system and familiar with Asetian magick you are unlikely to find anything surprising or useful for you on the Maergzjirah Cabal. I’m surprised they would even interest you, you hold much higher keys already!
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.08.20 9:53

You’re probably right. As I said I know next to nothing about them. Was mostly just curious on understanding what they really are or if just another occult fraud.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 31.08.20 11:36

if you really want to know about such groups, id suggest you use your intent to find the Truth about them. i dont know your background, so if thats a wise decision is up to yourself.

however, most of the time groups like that are triggered by their will to power and without the right knowledge and personal issues like a huge ego, they are doomed to fail for the real deal, but at the same time still get things done by ways of abuse and trickery on several levels of being.

so researching such groups isnt something for a newby.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.10.20 1:55

This is an old topic, but there are actually some videos up about the Cabal in case anyone would like to check them out. People have documented all the fraud and abuse this group apparently has. They are interesting videos, at least when it comes to the entertainment value. I definitely don't recommend people to get involved if they are pursuing truth though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJenD2tmMoM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aAoyFcBhYvw
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by James 11.10.20 5:30

Rhea Kaye wrote:This is an old topic, but there are actually some videos up about the Cabal in case anyone would like to check them out. People have documented all the fraud and abuse this group apparently has. They are interesting videos, at least when it comes to the entertainment value. I definitely don't recommend people to get involved if they are pursuing truth though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJenD2tmMoM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aAoyFcBhYvw

Yeah the Maergzjirah Cabal has been proven over and over to be a scam. Their system is based off the O9A with an eclectic mix of other traditions, including a lot of roleplaying elements from Dungeons & Dragons. lol It’s pretty hilarious to anyone who actually researches this.
In the end this reflects really really bad on Primal Craft to have its higher initiates falling for this very highly paid fraud. More, these Primal Craft people have made tattoos to the Maergzjirah Cabal by the side of their tattoos dedicated to Hekate and Primal Craft. I can only imagine if Mark even knows these things about his initiates and admins on the official group or if he’s another sheep feeding into the Maergzjirah Cabal and their hundreds of dollars price tags on very powerful ritual rings from China. lol

James
Banned

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.10.20 7:33

Holy crap those videos are hilarious. That guy did a great job at exposing this nonsense. Even their magick words and beings are taken from World of Warcraft and D&D. So the primal craft people are roleplaying this too? Mark must be fuming!

lol!

My fault for asking about this Maergzjiran Cabal crap. I’m the one to blame. lol

Thanks for shedding light on all of this.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.10.20 7:42

World of Warcraft... I've played that game. Tell me, what words did they use from there? Razz Maybe they're trying to summon something from the Eight Sphere (Maxx will know what that means, if he's un-banned yet). Or, in other words, maybe they're trying to create these fictional characters from the World of Warcraft game into semi-"reality" by their egregores. Haha. Razz Talk about World of (Witch/)Warcraft. The mightiest magic is unleashed, beware the dungeons and dark caverns of time for now the Warcraft monsters walk the light of day from the Eight Sphere! Haha.

Haven't yet watched the videos, though. Got too much else to do.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.10.20 20:34

Powerful ritual rings from China... that sounds like the stupid scam that 'William Lavey' and Andreas Bathory of Ordo Dracul pulled, where they sold expensive talismans that were really just cheaply made items from a site called Wish.

Wasn't the 09A thing involved with the Drakon Covenant somehow? I recall one of their more vocal people being an entertaining spectacle when she was on social media frequently claiming that her group would violently murder anyone who dared anger them. They all seem like frauds.

Aside from all that, it does bring a genuine question to mind. I understand everyone makes mistakes, but what I don't understand is how or why anyone with even the most basic awareness would ruin their body with tattoos from that Cabal. Where is the common sense and basic intelligence? I mean, anyone who actually has the required presence of mind to truly study the occult in any meaningful way should be able to see those things for what they are. Newbies are one thing, and maybe those goofups are a bit more understandable, but when it's someone who has apparently studied many years it's just kind of sad.

Dungeons and Dragons... now why is it that eventually, all these people and problematic authors seem to blend together in some kind of godforsaken conglomerate?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PhillipM41 22.10.20 6:24

What I wouldn't give to be turned

PhillipM41
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.10.20 6:50

Most appropriate that you make such trolling comment on a thread about a subject of similar quality like the Maergzjirah Cabal. Well done.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekhet 28.10.20 2:28

I've only recently heard from them through the YouTube channel Slayden Sorcery. It's important to expose toxic, brainwashing people and behaviors in the occult. Too many times people get caught up in the awe that comes from finding a magical community with like minded practitioners, that we're willing to excuse terrible things, until someone crosses the line.
I went to website and honestly, I'm just not impressed by them. Their teachings and beliefs felt hollow, but tempting. Like a candy or sweet with an empty center where you hoped for something special. But, I see the lure. If you can get good lure, the rest falls into place naturally. Also I'm aware through Slayden's videos that the Cabal wasn't always like the way it is now. I can't imagine the damage that's been done.... it's terrible watching a haven become hell while you're inside it.

Been there, done that.

I do hope to hear from the channel. I wonder if Slayden plans on uploading videos about his own magical practice.
Mekhet
Mekhet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: