Divine Blood and Right to Rule

5 posters

Go down

Divine Blood and Right to Rule Empty Divine Blood and Right to Rule

Post by LSDanny 18.08.21 23:34

Hello, this is my first time posting. I believe that I have had a vampiric awakening recently and would like to know if drinking the Blood of Christ given at a Catholic Church has any value in your eyes. If this is Divine Blood, then are we Royal Vampires if we drink it? From the Blood of God would come Divine Right and we would be able to "walk in the light", so to speak. Daywalkers.

I have lost so much weight due to Vodou black magic (had a love spell cast on a girl who drank my blood) and I can feel myself getting weaker. Respect to all you real vampires and witches out there, magick with a K. This forum is teaching me a lot.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-08-18

Back to top Go down

Divine Blood and Right to Rule Empty Re: Divine Blood and Right to Rule

Post by Jonathan 19.08.21 6:23

No, the sacrament of the Catholic church would have no value at all for vampires. Vampirism as a spiritual tradition is for the most part very antagonistic of Christianity, for deeper reasons than worth mentioning now.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2783
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.08.21 7:33

The eucharist, as well as the gospels, and the whole of Christianity, if anything, would turn you into the antithesis of a vampire. Christianity don't favor the dark arts.

Welcome, though.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 9:33

Is Vampirism a spiritual phenomenon or a condition? I feel like difference between Sanguinarian and Psychic vamps shows that there can be a difference. Even Count Dracula himself was actually a Prince and an Orthodox Christian, so this leads me to assume that vampirism is a curse. Is there an adrenochrome connection?? I'm trying to find blood that will give me immortality and sate my thirsts forever.

Please advise. You guys are super awesome.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye 19.08.21 11:46

A bit of unrelated advice... that ankh on your profile is a role-playing symbol. I would definitely advise using something else. It has a tremendously bad reputation in Asetianism circles.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 12:39

Rhea Kaye wrote:A bit of unrelated advice... that ankh on your profile is a role-playing symbol. I would definitely advise using something else. It has a tremendously bad reputation in Asetianism circles.

Thank you for the advice! Changed it. I appreciate you
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 13:46

Jonathan wrote:No, the sacrament of the Catholic church would have no value at all for vampires. Vampirism as a spiritual tradition is for the most part very antagonistic of Christianity, for deeper reasons than worth mentioning now.

Why would vampirism itself be anti-Christian? Do you guys think all vampires have to be evil? I feel like direct quotes and evidence would shed more light. Also, I have noticed that there is a lot of "Ancient Egyptian Magick" talk here. I'm not really sure why you guys focus so much on this, as magick (defined as the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces) has been around MUCH longer than the dawn of the Egyptian civilization. Look at Gobekli Tepe, specifically Pillar 43, carvings of the Sumerian Annunaki, and the oldest carving of Quetzacoatl. They all have strange handbags depicted with their gods. I believe vampirism is much older than any Egyptian belief. Please show me qoutes.

"Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say unto you: Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you." John 6:54 Douay-Rheims
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 19.08.21 15:44

It has nothing to do with vampires being evil, we don’t see them as evil here at all. A few quotes here and there won’t give you understanding of this subject, it requires more in depth studying, same goes for your question on magick. Im not just brushing you off these are valid questions just sadly can’t be explained in a simple manner to someone who knows next to nothing about the tradition we follow.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 15:56

Jessamine wrote:It has nothing to do with vampires being evil, we don’t see them as evil here at all. A few quotes here and there won’t give you understanding of this subject, it requires more in depth studying, same goes for your question on magick. Im not just brushing you off these are valid questions just sadly can’t be explained in a simple manner to someone who knows next to nothing about the tradition we follow.

You are correct, I am ignorant of the tradition you follow. If you could send me links or the names of books that you yourself have studied then I would be happy to read. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Loving this community, "respect and be respected".
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.08.21 17:03

Not sure how to tell you this but Dracula as a vampire is a story. It was written by Bram Stoker.

Also vampirism being opposed to Christianity doesn’t make it evil. If anything I would say that Christianity is the evil thing. It’s a religion meant to enslave people not liberate. It only caused misery to people throughout history.

You asked for books, read the Asetian Bible first. It will shed light on many things and answer these questions you’re making here.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2783
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 17:32

Jonathan wrote:Not sure how to tell you this but Dracula as a vampire is a story. It was written by Bram Stoker.

Also vampirism being opposed to Christianity doesn’t make it evil. If anything I would say that Christianity is the evil thing. It’s a religion meant to enslave people not liberate. It only caused misery to people throughout history.

You asked for books, read the Asetian Bible first. It will shed light on many things and answer these questions you’re making here.

Good, good. I will try to find this book. On the other hand, I experienced a bunch of miracles at my church when I was 16-17 years old so idk if the religion was created to enslave. In my opinion, the church (made of people) is corrupt, but the traditions are perfect (i.e the Eucharistic celebration). Being hit in the middle of my chest with supernatural ecstasy while staring at a tabernacle and smelling roses was enough for me.

Much love.

LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down