vampire hibrid

+2
Jonathan
Sybil Mason
6 posters

Go down

vampire hibrid Empty vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 26.10.21 6:59

hello i am new here and i don't see us hybrids anywhere. Why isn't it written about us?
I just needed help finding my vampire father, and can I actually meet him as a hybrid?
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by Rhea Kaye 26.10.21 11:00

Petitioning to have this moved to off topic.
Also you're in the wrong forum.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1454
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by Sybil Mason 26.10.21 11:31

Moved.

_________________
Sybil             سيبيل ماسَن
Vampirism Forum Administrator
Sybil Mason
Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 103
Location : Land of eternal night
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by Jonathan 26.10.21 11:36

Vampire hybrids? Have you been talking with Merticus or Isealdor? Vampire Bat
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2829
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 26.10.21 11:55

so who will help me? Wall
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 26.10.21 11:55

Jonathan wrote:Vampire hybrids? Have you been talking with Merticus or Isealdor? Vampire Bat

no way?
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 30.10.21 0:59

Rhea Kaye wrote:Petitioning to have this moved to off topic.
Also you're in the wrong forum.

so where should I write it please? Sad
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by VedantaBlack 30.10.21 14:12

lady20001998 wrote:
so where should I write it please? Sad


Your diary, preferably.

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Location : Isfet
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 30.10.21 14:19

VedantaBlack wrote:
lady20001998 wrote:
so where should I write it please? Sad


Your diary, preferably.

why diary ???????:
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 0:58

lady20001998 wrote:hello i am new here and i don't see us hybrids anywhere. Why isn't it written about us?
I just needed help finding my vampire father, and can I actually meet him as a hybrid?

Please stay away from these fictional stories and fictional thoughts that stories and movies have created in people's minds
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Number of posts : 16
Age : 91
Location : Iran
Registration date : 2021-10-28

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 31.10.21 4:12

mrd3f417 wrote:
lady20001998 wrote:hello i am new here and i don't see us hybrids anywhere. Why isn't it written about us?
I just needed help finding my vampire father, and can I actually meet him as a hybrid?

Please stay away from these fictional stories and fictional thoughts that stories and movies have created in people's minds

I really did what you have already read, I have witnessed how a given vampire can speak a vampire language that few can speak.
I can't write about him because he would kill me. He told me everything I didn't want to know. the time will come when it will awaken in me
I'm afraid that's why I'm going to the LUX house as soon as possible, there are vampires with experience, those who will hopefully help me.
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by mrd3f417 31.10.21 4:56

lady20001998 wrote:
mrd3f417 wrote:
lady20001998 wrote:hello i am new here and i don't see us hybrids anywhere. Why isn't it written about us?
I just needed help finding my vampire father, and can I actually meet him as a hybrid?

Please stay away from these fictional stories and fictional thoughts that stories and movies have created in people's minds

I really did what you have already read, I have witnessed how a given vampire can speak a vampire language that few can speak.
I can't write about him because he would kill me. He told me everything I didn't want to know. the time will come when it will awaken in me
I'm afraid that's why I'm going to the LUX house as soon as possible, there are vampires with experience, those who will hopefully help me.


Okay, but don't you think you are really into life fantasies? Do you think vampires really burn in the sun? Or do they become bats? Or can they read one's mind ??? This is all for the movies, my friend, but what is true is the energy of the earth and the human chakras + Renfield Syndrome, which I suggest you read about.

I think I'm in a community where all thoughts are imaginary, please do not question science. Exclamation
mrd3f417
mrd3f417
Banned

Number of posts : 16
Age : 91
Location : Iran
Registration date : 2021-10-28

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by Rhea Kaye 31.10.21 11:25

Keep going. I think I already have an idea of who you are.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1454
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 31.10.21 14:23

mrd3f417 wrote:
lady20001998 wrote:
mrd3f417 wrote:
lady20001998 wrote:hello i am new here and i don't see us hybrids anywhere. Why isn't it written about us?
I just needed help finding my vampire father, and can I actually meet him as a hybrid?

Please stay away from these fictional stories and fictional thoughts that stories and movies have created in people's minds

I really did what you have already read, I have witnessed how a given vampire can speak a vampire language that few can speak.
I can't write about him because he would kill me. He told me everything I didn't want to know. the time will come when it will awaken in me
I'm afraid that's why I'm going to the LUX house as soon as possible, there are vampires with experience, those who will hopefully help me.


Okay, but don't you think you are really into life fantasies? Do you think vampires really burn in the sun? Or do they become bats? Or can they read one's mind ??? This is all for the movies, my friend, but what is true is the energy of the earth and the human chakras + Renfield Syndrome, which I suggest you read about.

I think I'm in a community where all thoughts are imaginary, please do not question science. Exclamation

I didn't write anything about people turning into a bat, but as I see it, I won't solve anything here. You can see that you probably have no respect and you're knocking me down by being human. ???? I would like to talk a lot with the main one who is here!
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by lady20001998 31.10.21 14:26

Rhea Kaye wrote:Keep going. I think I already have an idea of who you are.

I can't because I'm condemned by someone else for being human
lady20001998
lady20001998
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Age : 21
Location : Česká Republika
Registration date : 2021-08-17

Back to top Go down

vampire hibrid Empty Re: vampire hibrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum