That's right, I just entered the forum

4 posters

Go down

That's right, I just entered the forum Empty That's right, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 1:08

I have just arrived and it is true that my information is not as good as the old ones and I would love to get information. The association gives me a very good feeling, but But there are people in the association who are old and they seem to have a special enmity with me, they treat me very badly and all their work is to make fun of me.
I want to understand the real reason why they are trying to ridicule and disrespect me.
The following people:
Rhea Kaye
MysticLightShinethForth

If you really do not like people like me, I can easily leave the forum
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

That's right, I just entered the forum Empty Re: That's right, I just entered the forum

Post by VedantaBlack 31.01.22 6:59

Welcome to the forum

VedantaBlack
Banned

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2020-08-25

Back to top Go down

That's right, I just entered the forum Empty Re: That's right, I just entered the forum

Post by Jonathan 31.01.22 8:10

Welcome to the community. I don't think Rhea or Mystic mean any harm, they were reacting because you made use of Asetian symbolism which was disrespectful. If you act better in the future and make an effort to learn I'm sure people will treat you better as well. Good luck.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.D3F417 31.01.22 8:13

Jonathan wrote:Welcome to the community. I don't think Rhea or Mystic mean any harm, they were reacting because you made use of Asetian symbolism which was disrespectful. If you act better in the future and make an effort to learn I'm sure people will treat you better as well. Good luck.

It's right I apologize for that and I really want to learn good things in the community
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 31.01.22 11:43

welcome
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down