Awakening and Family

4 posters

Go down

Awakening and Family Empty Awakening and Family

Post by ecstaticbeauty 10.05.22 20:42

I recently awakened again to my essence, which was bittersweet. There was ecstasy, liberation, flight on forgotten wings. Remembrance of my power and metaphysical knowledge. I enveloped myself in velvety, healing darkness and kissed the sun.

And then it dawned on me that the person whose energy I'd re-awakened through probably wasn't an Asetianist or at least not an awakened one and since then I haven't been able to shake this feeling of loneliness. I have people who satisfy me emotionally and intellectually and don't seek others for the reasons humans tend to. It's more that I want to commune with other embodied souls through Her essence, who also have the eyes to see in Darkness and can weave magic that is primordial, chthonic and rapturous. To remember together.

Part of being an Asetianist to me is being a warrior - excelling, building character and living virtuously despite circumstance. I can cultivate myself, acquire knowledge, and reach new heights of awareness on my own, and have been doing so for what seems like aeons. Yet I cannot quiet the impulse that pulls me to seek my spiritual kin. It's as if my destiny is not contained within myself alone but within that which binds us and unifies us. I suppose I am feeling the pull of what Marques refers to as Family.
ecstaticbeauty
ecstaticbeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-02

Back to top Go down

Awakening and Family Empty Re: Awakening and Family

Post by Tehom 11.05.22 0:56

It is in alignment. Not just you, others too ... a revolution passing a stage.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 11.05.22 6:45

Cyclical pulls and the instinct to Seek are definitely not uncommon in my personal experience, aligned with particular focuses and stimuli. What you speak of has been documented within the energy-imbued posts of this forum by others feeling similar bittersweetness, and no doubt will continue to be documented as more experience the same.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiet 12.05.22 8:28

ecstaticbeauty nice post , please continue with other posts,we need positive energy on VF ! nice to see you around ;o
Tiet
Tiet
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2020-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ecstaticbeauty 13.05.22 16:31

Thanks everyone for your feedback and support!

I must say I used to feel terribly nostalgic for the past and like I had been born in the wrong era, but I see now how much potential there is for collective awakening and transformation today, at the beginning of the Djehuty of the Serpent. This is certainly an interesting time to awaken. It's difficult to break through the chains of trauma from the previous era and to transcend the separation and hyper-individualism that afflicts Western culture today, yet there is a tremendous opportunity now to connect with other Asetianists, re-discover ourselves, and use our alchemical knowledge to support the new dawn.
ecstaticbeauty
ecstaticbeauty
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down