Transferring blessings on others into yourself?

4 posters

Go down

Transferring blessings on others into yourself? Empty Transferring blessings on others into yourself?

Post by Dai Ko Myo 03.10.22 19:29

Is there a style of magical that incorporates Devil  creating an exchange of energy where the blessing in person goes onto me, and any negative energy would go on them? Based on karma.

For example, I am currently removing the blessings from someone who stole from something special and valuable to me as payment. He has kundalini blessings for prosperity, or he did rather … it’s a shortcut to putting in the work to get those blessings.

Yeah, we do this? Or not?
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Transferring blessings on others into yourself? Empty Re: Transferring blessings on others into yourself?

Post by TrillaCruile 03.10.22 19:44

🥱 Rolling Eyes

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Transferring blessings on others into yourself? Empty Re: Transferring blessings on others into yourself?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.10.22 9:41

Raises the question to me of not abusing magick.

Do you expect blessings for another will last for long if you transfer them onto yourself?

Doubt you can take their actual blessings, though, but that at most you can steal some of their 'luck' or positive energy emanating from their state of being blessed, however temporarily, but while relying on that, screwing yourself up long term for not developing your own. Hamingja, as it's called in Old Norse parlance.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Ko Myo 05.10.22 12:15

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:

Do you expect blessings for another will last for long if you transfer them onto yourself?

That's what I am asking. Permanently I hope?
Dai Ko Myo
Dai Ko Myo
Banned

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2022-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 16.09.23 6:45

Seconding MysticLightShinethForth.

If you're doing it for the sake of other side, it might.

If you're doing it for your own sake, it will definitely will not. Not in the way you'd want and expect, the least.

Especially if I have to hope for it, there is a pretty good chance I have no idea what I'm doing.

Those who do, mind their own business generally and do not temper or entertain their existence with giving or taking positive and negative states from others because they have much more important tasks to deal with, attend to and spend their times & energies on.

Unless they have very, very clear reasoning and view; one that is mostly not personal and coming from a very different place most may not have access to, yet many may still think they might if explained.

Hence it's all the better to go quiet and silent about these things and let one's progress and training naturally begin to teach oneself, so that what they put together may further be refined by those advanced to aid them further under right settings.

Blessings and curses may be used as a blessing or a curse to cause various results to an individual's path under various settings, and even then the positive or negative consequence to the recipient party, may be used to throw one off still.

With the additional calculation of consequence to one's own of course - something many take very little into consideration because they're so blinded by their impulsive triggers like we have here in this example.

Because if one was so capable of such change, they'd begin that at the root level, rather than chasing shadows in a mirror. Woe to those who think they understand karma, even the subtlest amounts of arrogance and shortcomings in imagination will always be made manifest.

Effective Blessings.

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.09.23 7:21

SoulTower0, your response reminds me it's better to sit down and reach a level of knowing or wisdom within oneself before one ventures out into unwise enterprises by misguided desires and vanity like misusing the occult for frivolous purposes but which one will avoid doing if one has followed the aforementioned procedure thoroughly, diligently and prudently, in silence, honesty and introspection.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulTower0 16.09.23 10:51

True. When we gain correct devotion, blessings rain down on their own.

No blemishes.

We decide more often than not, whether they stop or not.

And we all know deep inside very well, what correct devotion entails as well.

Thank you for choosing to return to your original innate wisdom. That is raw & requires no interpretation and no coercion included. Only true intimacy is ever-present.

It is a form of knowing, being, doing, living, very essentially natural without lower influences thinking and affirming.

Thus reverse is also true, for making them ever-continue, than their current status due.

Only for the soul who has given their heart to right position to, and refuses to move from there in face all that comes & goes too. Actively giving themselves over to claw of restless Love. Aims for beyond exchange, results & rewards, unmoved by blame and praise. Their eyes are locked at somewhere else. Resting meditatively in empty space, of non-consequence.

A literal tatha-gata in a different sense. A changeless vajra. And I'm glad to be part of a forum & community like this...

To be among those who keeps their words, lips, voices, tongues, spirits pure through their soul like a Naga.

The only change that is allowed is one that contributes further to the evolution and liberation of this process universally without sweet excess. And in my personal subjective experience through honest devotion that comes best when we open ourselves up to less less, and more to more beyond our little sense. In intense reverence to original behest, without resistence, detests, pretends, protests, pretense.

Then yes, that wisdom you speak of can wonderfully manifest on its own.
Because we removed ourselves out of its way & thus our own.

Thank you for the exchange.
Smile

SoulTower0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2022-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down