8lou1
Troublemaker
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deity Names Aren’t Cute Empty Deity Names Aren’t Cute

Post by Troublemaker 09.11.22 11:52

Em Hotep,

Just back with a rant of sorts. I have a feeling the mature and maybe older Asetianists will understand exactly what I mean here, even if this gets me a lot of pushback and serious hatred from those lacking experience, character and honor.

I find myself once again contemplating how the process of time still hasn’t done me any favors as far as growing a bigger amount of tolerance goes, but instead quite the opposite.

I’ve noticed that many people are quite keen on trying to change, distort and bastardize the Asetian tradition to fit their own selfish delusions and desires for power. It is strange how often I see people lowering themselves unknowingly, when interacting with the public community. I specify “public community” because this is one problem that seems to plague these people - they forget or refuse to acknowledge that where we are at is the very surface level, that just because we have been given a rare glimpse at Asetian magick through their published works, it doesn’t automatically just make us masters of the violent flame or some other such ignorance.

It does no good to focus on only the negativity, yet I feel like it needs to be said more often. A huge portion of individuals seem to be so immature and lacking in common sense that they are borderline, if not extremely, intolerable lately. Constant claims of being from a powerful dragon lineage. Claims of being a Serpent before thousands of people in an online forum. Claims of being an ultra powerful dark witch and expert in necromancy from a powerful ancient witch family, when every time they speak they display just how ignorant and lacking in knowledge over metaphysics they are. It feels like everyone has a stupid claim, and lately there are many idiots touting around Egyptian Goddess names they picked for themselves or fraudulent titles they gained from dishonest American groups appropriating and distorting ancient Egyptian culture without any real connection to its hidden Asetian influence. Forget calling yourself something normal or reasonable I guess. Why call yourself a student or some variant when you could call yourself a grand Egyptian goddess, tacking it on the end of your name like you’re picking out your favorite candy at the store. Why study Asetianism with humility and patience when you can take the easy way out by collecting titles from some absolutely vile fraud. You can’t open this subject without getting a sanctimonious speech about how if you criticize this, you must not understand Egyptian Magick in the same Prestigious Way They Do, because the ancient Egyptians used deity names and they know exactly what they’re doing. I guess while forgetting that was tied to an ancient culture and tradition not many people actually know the intricacies of. Magickal names don’t work that way - and picking something random that you think makes you look powerful because you saw on Google that Egyptians used to call themselves this or that, isn’t even a facet of real occultism. Not to mention the ever-so-common phenomenon of new students coming in with huge inflated heads, to lay grand claims of having daily chats with Aset and speaking in Her name, having the authority to declare who is or isn’t capable of interacting with Her through devotion because they are a “gifted prodigy” who “did witchcraft from diapers”, as they wear fake symbols with pride such as that disgusting masquerade ankh that no truly experienced occultist would be caught dead wearing.

It’s exasperating and at some point you do need to learn detachment, I understand this even if I’m not really there yet. However, that doesn’t mean it’s a subject to shy away from.

The sheer frustration increased lately when I realized just how little most people actually know while being the loudest. You could bring up a deeper subject and always there will be people coming up to gush about how they know exactly all about that thing, regardless of how elusive and restricted it is. Without fail there will be overconfident fools more than eager to lecture on or “teach about” any subject regardless of how advanced it is. People who are so deeply entitled that they believe they deserve nothing but the utmost respect and you shouldn’t dare criticize them. People who automatically assume they know more than everyone else, because they cannot see past their own egos.

Yes, the public scene is rife with people disrespecting the Asetian tradition. Loudly making confident statements of what is or isn’t true about the Asetians, the way they think, the Aset Ka and how it is like, doubling down even when reminded that they can’t just change the tradition to suit their desires, doubling down because some other person told them something that was quite validating for their ego, so the Aset Ka is wrong in something they taught in public works, of course the grand prodigies know better than Master Marques himself.

I guess I simply wanted to vent my frustrations. Common sense is extremely lacking any time something alluring and desire-sparking is dangled in someone’s face or any time they catch the scent of it. Watching the community over the past 9 years or so has taught me, in an undeniably potent way, just how deeply that predatory current will strike most common minds with its venom. It has shown me the effects this energy seems to have on weaker minds, and how many seem ill-equipped to handle those higher energies.

It also taught me how deceptive people can be. I’ve watched people pretend to be the most devoted, loyal and wise of all Asetianists only to be exposed as liars in the end, found praising, worshipping and promoting various personalities who harassed, threatened and stalked the community in addition to slandering Master Marques. And yet on the surface they seemed “normal”, on the surface you could see countless people never having an issue with any of that disgusting crap, because I guess no amount of vile dishonor matters as long as we can all keep being friends and liking each other’s pointless shit on Facebook.

I’ve seen people presenting themselves as mature, honest and considerate individuals interested in honoring the Aset Ka, yet devolving into people with no personality, supporting utterly vile and disgusting Vampire Community regulars, not being at all bothered by offering support to people who have openly mocked the Aset Ka or the community in the past.

Many would tell me I have no right to speak. They would tell me who am I to dare open my mouth about it, and cite countless annoying spiritual platitudes they misinterpreted from some surface level website or book. “We have no right to judge others” or my personal favorite, “there’s no right or wrong path, there’s only your path.” See, these are things that do not even remotely mingle in the slightest way with those hardcore underground occult scenes embracing any kind of traditional magick/systems. Citing a new agey fluff meme that excuses your behavior and lack of respect is not a magickal work-around to avoid any form of accountability for yourself or immediately dismiss uncomfortable criticism without having to do basic critical thinking. In those scenes, there ARE wrong paths - at least as far as tradition goes. In those scenes, arrogantly claiming that you can do and be and change whatever you want regarding an already established traditional current simply wouldn’t fly. I’m not even speaking as someone who has any authority about those scenes. The sad thing is that it should be common sense for anyone who actually studied the Violet Throne and interacted with its magick at all.

I frequently feel like I’m drowning in society, and damn, this modern day scene has made it even worse, not better. The modern scene showed me just how ignorant and overly entitled people are. It showed me that Asetian magick, that violet spark, truly is far, far more elusive, dangerous and intricate than the vast majority of surface community people give it credit for. Those of us interacting with the public works and outside of the Order or those legendary hidden circles of old, where truly prestigious minds lurk, need to remember, acknowledge, and humbly admit how little we truly know. And that isn’t an optional thing. It’s mandatory if you don’t wish to fall into oblivion.

Anyway… it is obvious that I have zero patience or tolerance to work with anymore. I felt a reminder needed to be said, somehow. Naturally, I am well aware of the effect these things produce, having poked it out of various sources many times over. People hate, hate, hate being reminded that their dishonesty and lack of maturity is easy to see. They hate being called out and they hate it when anyone refuses to bow to their plastic crown and comical cardboard throne. I guess I am more than willing, even eager, to take on the adversary vibration and attract this hatred if it means standing against the things I revile. I’ve gotten used to it over the years, as I quickly became aware that vehemently standing against disgusting falsehood makes you an attractive target for people to dump their abuse and interestingly vivid psychological mirroring onto.

I wanted to mention an old post made by Victor, I think it was titled “The Life of the Asetians”. There are a lot of people who could benefit from reading it again. And again. And again. Until it sticks, even if it takes them 20 years to put down their own futility for once. There’s a reason so many great minds, older Asetianists are less and less easy to reach as the years go by. And I couldn’t accurately or even respectfully say for sure what all those reasons are, but I think it’s highly likely that the ignorant futility of the public community is often on that list.

Isn’t truth and character more important than making Facebook friends or being able to sit around in a happy little circlejerk and tell each other everything we want to hear, pat each other on the head and reassure each other that every trite contribution is a banner of power, that every claim is on par with underground-level occultism? Honestly I am past the point of really caring how many people this offends and how much abusive narcissism I catch for stating uncomfortable truths.

The truth is, an important first step into the path of Asetianism is establishing a solid foundation of learning basic common sense, respect toward the Asetian legacy and humility. Otherwise you’ll just end up in the corpse pile, another person royally owned by that violet venom, and perhaps the most unnerving part is that you won’t even know you’re in that pile or see yourself there. You’ll end up another person lost in oblivion. Another voice screaming claims into the crowd, stagnating and being in the same, or worse, spot you were 10+ years ago.

Asetianism isn’t an easy path. No one owes you anything, not respect, not hidden teachings, not anything. True initiation, true energy doesn’t bow to your words or ego. A truly dark path kind of demands dedication beyond researching reptilian dna articles on google. We were given a gift and a glimpse into this magick. I hope you don’t waste yours.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Deity Names Aren’t Cute Empty Re: Deity Names Aren’t Cute

Post by 8lou1 10.11.22 4:00

Good to see you back rhea. You are totally right. No matter from what perspective one comes, respect is lacking everywhere. I got so tired of all the hate i decided to create callusus. I cant keep crying whole my life and in order to help one needs to be strong. Im not good at making friends and we come from 2 totally different perspectives, but know that i feel the same pains just in a different setting. 🌺

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.11.22 8:17

Thanks Lou, glad you’re still around as well!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 15:26

I feel like this is a very long post that is simply to complain about what liberals call, 'Culteral Appropriation'. And to also tack on a larger problem in the vampire community that is not unique to Aset Ka: people using names and titles to gain influence.

Nothing wrong with pointing it out in long well typed paragraphs as you did, but my point rather is, Aset Ka as a community isn't immune to these problems. Even though Asetainists have an elitism and tend to try to live to higher standards, that won't mean this stuff won't happen.

In the Asetian Bible it is plainly stated that anyone online gathering like this is NOT them. In other words, this behavior is just the behavior of the general vampire community that happens to study or know about Aset Ka. It's not exactly suprising. No Asetian would be claiming titles and parading around. So I would not worry so much about this behavior as it seems you are very concerned. Just stay clear of the riff-raff and focus on your own development. They are a waste of energy ans they won't be 'waking up' any time soon. They are trapped in a haze of worry about what others think.

That being said, I don't think using deity names is as obsurd or disrespectful as you do. I think they are fine names. 🙂

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2022-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 16:11

Unfortunately, no. It is wrong.

At least as far as respect toward the Asetian tradition goes.

I can’t see anyone who is truly wise actually using a deity name for themselves or seeing it as fine when others do it. All over the internet there are thousands of people calling themselves Lilith, Isis, Aset, Hekate or some historical variant of those things. It’s quite the sign of a limited mind when someone can’t think of a better, more original thing to call themselves. A common syndrome of being immature and inexperienced. Names are important and powerful in tradition, especially this one. There is simply a certain amount of respect the tradition deserves. It is the same principle if a random guy were to go around making all sorts of stupid claims about himself and his ability, while also calling himself some variant of Horus. It simply signifies a lack of taste and class.

Last but not least, no, I am not “very concerned” about this issue, simply making observations as well as conducting a light psychological experiment, and it seems I’ve gotten my first result.

In the end, common minds, common people and common occultists fail miserably at realizing and understanding just how mundane and very human wanting to be a Goddess/God, or be seen as one, actually is.

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 16:37

Human beings across many cultures, choose names of deities to invoke the traits of that deity. It's actually very normal human behavior. Whether the deity likes it or not is down to the individual deity. For example, Artemis doesn't like being invoked, especially by men... especially by rich men... so using her name would be bad... but invoking names of deities that aren't like this and don't mind is fine and even encouraged. My problem with your view here is that you are grouping thousands of deities into one pot. Not exactly wise. I'd say using names is just like anything else, Do your research before using one.

But it being unacceptable across the board is just incorrect.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 16:41

Rhea Kaye wrote:

Last but not least, no, I am not “very concerned” about this issue, simply making observations as well as conducting a light psychological experiment, and it seems I’ve gotten my first result.

Oh if you think my name was chosen because I think I am a god or am parading it around I think I am one; my name is actually one I picked from Penny Dreadful, a TV show. It has nothing to do with my spirituality. I just couldn't think of a name... so I got nerdy.

Cheers!

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 16:51

Also... eh...
Deity Names Aren’t Cute Screen10

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 17:28

Thank you for continuing to prove my point. I find it rather curious how affected you are by this post in this forum, considering the name you chose, it doesn’t seem to really be a coincidence at all that this would be the one you chose to engage the most with. And yet, if you truly didn’t pick that name for the reason I was talking about regarding others in the initial point, well, the post should not matter for you especially as it was meant to express a deeper issue encompassing several angles of today’s scene of occultism as a whole.

Anyway, at the time of making this account almost a decade ago, I had barely begun to venture into occultism and had no idea Rhea was a goddess, it was just a common female name in the area that I picked as a random screen name.

The difference is intent.

Lastly, this post was intended to make people think. In higher traditions, there’s always an unspoken common knowledge regarding things that are not respectful toward the higher forces of the divine. The common occultism scene of today is far removed from history in what seems to be the vast majority of cases. People in the “darker magick” interest groups calling themselves gods every day, even established groups led by people who blatantly rip off the AK while denying the source of their inspiration and insisting they are as powerful as dark gods. The purpose was to challenge this armchair occultism and disrespect once again. You’d think all of this is indeed common knowledge, to the point it doesn’t need to even be mentioned or commented upon. Yet after seeing even people who should know better and who’ve been around many years supporting things that are blatantly rotten, I suspect that’s not the case. It is sad to see so much cross-over, for lack of a better term, with the particular part of the “community” I am referencing, among those who… should know better by now?

It is not as simple as just ignoring it, at least for me at this time. It is merely exasperation at the state and condition of the modern day occult community as a whole. That immature quality of it seems to just be pushing the serious and far more silent, truthful sects even more into the shadows. Which is the nature of things, but sadly it also causes a gradually diminishing quality of teaching and material.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 17:50

I think in the end the goal should be detachment of course, since many things are indeed a waste of energy and just not worth it. It’s just very strange to me how this scene functions today. You could find an “extremely good” author or “teacher” with rave reviews and amazing material and then inevitably realize that fame corrupted them and they’re now supporting abusers, covering up for abusers, encouraging delusion to grow their fanbase. Which is kind of obvious as a common outcome, but what felt surprising to me for a long time is how far the web reaches. It is very hard to find pure sources from voices, teachers, etc who are not caught in that web with social media accounts and desperately holding onto friendships with whoever will give them wider visibility. And in addition to that, seeing otherwise intelligent, sometimes experienced people making all manner of excuses for literally anything. I am unsure if this is a herd mentality or what. It is perplexing to see what people will tolerate and follow, hell even in long standing academic circles. I guess there might be some unspoken code that triggers the majority of minds into changing their view of what’s honorable and truthful, in accordance with money, recognition etc. And, yes, that is just part of nature I guess, we were even warned about that in the Book of Orion and wading through shit is kind of its own initiation.

I suppose what I am getting at here is that these experiences are important for growth and learning to see what’s false and what isn’t, yet it can be jarring and weird if your particular culture embraces all of that decadence eagerly in full force.

In the end, these things truly don’t require much commentary, since magick always has those silent safeguards in place and in order to rise you just have to ignore the noise. Yet sometimes, I like to yell into the void for a minute or two, due to being frustrated at being surrounded by idiots. Lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 17:52

Okay, well here is something that will continue thought provoking things; the occult and paganism are NOT like Christianity.

It is not an unchanging permanent practice where you MUST practice to the letter what people did 2k years ago. That wouldn't even make sense. People lived completely different lives back then. Paganism and the occult evolve while keeping in mind the purpose of the traditions.

Like with names, they have power. That's the core of this tradition you are talking about and dragging down, rather harshly I might add. Powerful names for your children isn't disrespectful, choosing a nightside name that is powerful isn't disrespectful either, it is practicing Magick at it very basic level. An experienced occultism would know that. Asetianist or not.

The choosing of a name or even the choice to KEEP a name, as you have done, is occult in nature. Intention truly is everything, as you've pointed out... so taking such a harsh strict stance against deity names is a bit ... much. It's like saying praying is disrespectful to deities. Some deities ask for their name to be used, some specifically say to not say their name at all; like Yaweh...

It's not disrespectful unless the deity specifically doesnt ike that. It's not just intention, it's also being knowledgeable about what you are intending. For you, keeping your name when you feel this way, was probably not the best choice. I'd have changed it if I felt the way you do. Rhea herself doesn't seem to care though... as I don't recall her literature saying to not invoke her name, where as Artemis, her mythology DOES.

The topic of names that I'm conveying this idea through is not the actual point... the point is that occultism is incredibly nuanced and you don't seem to be leaving much room for that subtly. 🤔 it's definitely no judgement from me, but it would do well to be more easy going here so you can actually learn and be an effective occultist. Though maybe that's not your goal, and I'm assuming?

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 15.11.22 18:00

Rhea Kaye wrote:I think in the end the goal should be detachment of course, since many things are indeed a waste of energy and just not worth it. It’s just very strange to me how this scene functions today. You could find an “extremely good” author or “teacher” with rave reviews and amazing material and then inevitably realize that fame corrupted them and they’re now supporting abusers, covering up for abusers, encouraging delusion to grow their fanbase. Which is kind of obvious as a common outcome, but what felt surprising to me for a long time is how far the web reaches. It is very hard to find pure sources from voices, teachers, etc who are not caught in that web with social media accounts and desperately holding onto friendships with whoever will give them wider visibility. And in addition to that, seeing otherwise intelligent, sometimes experienced people making all manner of excuses for literally anything. I am unsure if this is a herd mentality or what. It is perplexing to see what people will tolerate and follow, hell even in long standing academic circles. I guess there might be some unspoken code that triggers the majority of minds into changing their view of what’s honorable and truthful, in accordance with money, recognition etc. And, yes, that is just part of nature I guess, we were even warned about that in the Book of Orion and wading through shit is kind of its own initiation.

I suppose what I am getting at here is that these experiences are important for growth and learning to see what’s false and what isn’t, yet it can be jarring and weird if your particular culture embraces all of that decadence eagerly in full force.

In the end, these things truly don’t require much commentary, since magick always has those silent safeguards in place and in order to rise you just have to ignore the noise. Yet sometimes, I like to yell into the void for a minute or two, due to being frustrated at being surrounded by idiots. Lol

I certainly get the frustration. Getting caught up in that frustration can also be just as damaging.

Also, I'd be cautious of dismissing people over the appearance of decedent displays. Having fun, and being lively in spirit is also occultism in nature. The problem is when someone thinks thays all occultism IS.

You must master emotion and appearance to have an expert level of occult power and understanding. And when you do... none of these things will bother you anymore, as you will realize it's all free data and energy thay you can use for your own benefit.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 15.11.22 18:09

Amunnet wrote:Okay, well here is something that will continue thought provoking things; the occult and paganism are NOT like Christianity.

It is not an unchanging permanent practice where you MUST practice to the letter what people did 2k years ago. That wouldn't even make sense. People lived completely different lives back then. Paganism and the occult evolve while keeping in mind the purpose of the traditions.

Like with names, they have power. That's the core of this tradition you are talking about and dragging down, rather harshly I might add. Powerful names for your children isn't disrespectful, choosing a nightside name that is powerful isn't disrespectful either, it is practicing Magick at it very basic level. An experienced occultism would know that. Asetianist or not.

The choosing of a name or even the choice to KEEP a name, as you have done, is occult in nature. Intention truly is everything, as you've pointed out... so taking such a harsh strict stance against deity names is a bit ... much. It's like saying praying is disrespectful to deities. Some deities ask for their name to be used, some specifically say to not say their name at all; like Yaweh...

It's not disrespectful unless the deity specifically doesnt ike that. It's not just intention, it's also being knowledgeable about what you are intending. For you, keeping your name when you feel this way, was probably not the best choice. I'd have changed it if I felt the way you do. Rhea herself doesn't seem to care though... as I don't recall her literature saying to not invoke her name, where as Artemis, her mythology DOES.

The topic of names that I'm conveying this idea through is not the actual point... the point is that occultism is incredibly nuanced and you don't seem to be leaving much room for that subtly. 🤔 it's definitely no judgement from me, but it would do well to be more easy going here so you can actually learn and be an effective occultist. Though maybe that's not your goal, and I'm assuming?

She would rather shout into the void than tread into the abyss. Like attracts like. It seems someone isn’t having fun in the funhouse, self reflecting gets a bit frustrating, being surrounded by mirrors gets difficult.
This argument is pointless as ignorance will perpetuate where it will. It is CLEAR to any practicing occultist WHEN the choosing or adopting of a name is appropriate or not.

As a side note “Yahweh” is just YHWH, not an anthropomorphic being but, according to Luis Marques, is “an abstract concept to embody the undefinable nature of divinity expressed in here by the letters Yod, He, Vav, and He.” I don’t think you have a grasp on the understanding of the nature of divinity but I don’t think you’re so far off either.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 18:09

I believe you might be missing a huge part of the point. To explain what I mean:
Asetianism isn't quite like any other tradition. It isn't like, say, a common pagan tradition, where people claiming some kind of deity name wouldn't be actually *claiming* to be that god, just utilizing it for a different purpose. I think this might be something that goes unnoticed by some people... there are some things from other traditions that we cannot apply accurately to Asetianism, since while exploring a huge diversity of paths is very important, not everything fits exactly.
Like the concept of a magickal name. A magickal name you would pick out for yourself is different than, say, a true Master giving one to you. The latter case would have a huge vibrational difference, and more spiritual significance than most of us are aware of. Those underground realities approach it differently.
So, back to Asetianism - if someone felt they like to be called Nefer as part of their name, it would be quite heavily looked down upon. That would be for a significant reason and not just people being judgmental, as the name Nefer is used only among certain Asetian Elders and is highly honored and recognized. So if people were to look down in disgust at someone exploring Asetianism while willingly, knowingly taking that name being fully aware of all that it entailed, it would not be the same as just a quick, easy, unenlightened judgment of others. Although there are elements of Asetianism that I think might be a cultural shock to some, and not as quickly embraced... such as the Eastern culture of bowing to Elders and higher teachers, or the culture in Europe which often seems to diverge from America in that they are able to more easily admit that some kinds of magick may always be inaccessible, and not able to be touched as just the nature of things.

As far as my forum screen name, I think this post seems to have affected or touched you somehow and it seems you aren't getting the point. If someone were to take a random pseudonym such as Michael, they wouldn't necessarily be trying to establish a similarity or nod toward the "Archangel Michael". Same principle here, I did not acknowledge it as being required to be tied to a deity. This would get into an entirely different subject, but I do not exactly admire or respect the Greek culture. I see them as the ones who basically ripped off and stole a lot of things from Egypt rather shamelessly. I do not view Rhea as a true "goddess" on the same level of purity as Aset for instance. This could get into interesting speculation on the possibility of various Greek deities being just masks for Egyptian ones, however, I do not hold the Greek culture in high regard. Also, this is merely an old forum that is kind of dying. A screen name with an American add-on does not have any real resonance with what you're referring to.

Although I suspect you are just trying to poke holes into this due to being maybe triggered by some people not liking Goddess names being paraded about and used by whatever random occultist wants to use them, in relation with the Asetian tradition. It seems like this was not exactly a choice made only due to a television show, going by the rest of your arguments.

But, I digress.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 18:10

And, @Heruset, I see you are back to the same trolling that has gotten you banned from this forum about 6 times by now, although I've lost count.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 15.11.22 20:13

No one came here to troll.
Your lack of integrity and dishonesty can go on for aeons, yet unaffected by it is my life.

The reason I commented here is because this is a public forum and I had something to say, and your complaining gets tiring, as that’s all you do here now. Your life will be valueless if you keep on attaching emotions to such endeavors as this post and your other posts.

In the past, you’ve made it clear that you’ve had conversations with individuals who convinced you and/or others that they were me and communicating with Seth and other lies. Well, it’s not my place to correct where you were deceived, but I can say 100% honestly and without any spiritual remorse that those were either lies crafted by you or you spoke with someone else. Maybe if you didn’t try and make enemies with everyone you would be able to figure out who really convinced you to hate me.

I was banned those times because of arguments with you and your friends specifically. Based on what? One personal relation I had that went sour who was a mutual friend of ours, who turned out to accuse you of similar lies later and revealed his other face (which you inquired about, with no response, perhaps that’s part of why you’re mad?). From there it spiraled. I can be banned 1,000 times, and for what? Your little grudge.

Why don’t you contribute to spreading knowledge and reducing the perpetuation of ignorance instead of worrying about individuals and their lives? You claim to walk the Violet path yet you lack the ability to move forward. You’re decaying whilst being angry at what? A crowd with no true power, and an individual you keep calling a troll who has never personally, privately spoken to you.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.11.22 20:49

I see you both danced to the exact tune I knew at least someone would.

One girl using a deity name getting triggered and upset by this post, and trying to lecture me on what I should/shouldn’t discuss or mention, among other comical things.

Heruset using two deity names, who has been banned more than 6 times for harassing several members of the community.

Everyone getting triggered, the lectures on “how to walk the violet path” from people who are the most clueless and know the least about magick. Something neither of you seems to realize is that these things are always going to be seen as, well, ignorant and ridiculous. They’re never the display of power and/or wisdom you think they are.

Anyway, this was rather fun. Hey, it’s science at this point, with a highly predictable pattern of reactions displayed by weak minds.

And, Heruset/etc, I don’t think you realize how obsessing over this community and a few of its specific members for years and years, long after being rejected by it countless times for your abusive behavior, reflects on you and the state of your mind.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 15.11.22 21:24

Rhea Kaye wrote:I see you both danced to the exact tune I knew at least someone would.

One girl using a deity name getting triggered and upset by this post, and trying to lecture me on what I should/shouldn’t discuss or mention, among other comical things.

Heruset using two deity names, who has been banned more than 6 times for harassing several members of the community.

Everyone getting triggered, the lectures on “how to walk the violet path” from people who are the most clueless and know the least about magick. Something neither of you seems to realize is that these things are always going to be seen as, well, ignorant and ridiculous. They’re never the display of power and/or wisdom you think they are.

Anyway, this was rather fun. Hey, it’s science at this point, with a highly predictable pattern of reactions displayed by weak minds.

And, Heruset/etc, I don’t think you realize how obsessing over this community and a few of its specific members for years and years, long after being rejected by it countless times for your abusive behavior, reflects on you and the state of your mind.

You’re the only one calling upon two deities; only you spoke that name in years.

No one is obsessing over this community but rather someone would rather like to see the public vampire community evolve.

Who have I abused? Besides making the same person who claims you abused them, be honest with yourself.

Okay, Rhea, Goddess of death. No one takes you seriously here.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.11.22 5:19

As far as concerns paganism and occultism, I wouldn't label them as necessarily the same or tied together in such a way that these terms are interchangeable in any way, as even Abrahamitic religions have their brands of occultism, in certain ways. Occultism merely means the hidden teaching, essentially - the spiritual mysteries of our world and the worlds beyond interpreted under different cultural or traditional lenses of the mysteries. [...]

[...] That's a whole good subject to explore in itself, naturally, but I have one thought there, namely that popular occultism as we see in general paganism and even the new age doesn't necessarily solidly base itself upon any manner of initiation, so their "occultism" isn't truly hidden and kept safe through lock and key as they aren't guarding always any higher powers or secrets of forbidden art, so their general play is often uninitiated and thus it'd be disqualified as any higher calibre of true occultism though it may in some rarer cases be noble endeavors of sincerity by aspiring students and those rare few may touch upon initiation indeed, discounting the larger vulgar voices that for example merely seek commercial exploit. It's not all black and white and there are nuances between, but it's certainly highlighted to contain certain lack of standards in more places than one, which is sadly a natural consequence in the modern era of public mass appeal which'll leave plenty of room for pollution by the ingredient of falsehood. So the cautious reminder becomes necessary and perhaps, hopefully, fruitful to an educational effect, for students to discern the real deal from the false portrayals of these things, which are merely judged on the spiritual basis of awakened perception and seeing through the masks of both ego and deceit which so many slumbering consciousnesses fall for in this era of spiritual materialism, before we cross over into something more generally genuine in terms of day and age.   

And as for TrillaCruile/Heruset/VedantaBlack... well, you weren't banned for no reason, as you may recall, as it was the admins who could no longer tolerate you coming back and forth under different aliases from past abusive behavior when banned, so you were banned again and again, under those different aliases. You then did not apologize for your past behavior, but merely went on and on coming back repeatedly, and later would end up trolling, indeed, like a clockwork, under those new aliases, often after some abusive behavior that escalated against forum members on the threads. That's what got you banned again and again, though you've been behaving so far under this newer account and so left to be.

Regarding the topic at hand... I indeed see many adopt deity names that appear without legitimate ground and watering down the very essence of those names when displayed to the public so frivolously. Being magickal names, should they not be kept more secret, sacred and silent anyways than to flash as some merely invented and false statuses? What's the need to make them known to the whole world, so to speak, through the internet, or even worse, by using titles to prey upon ignorance in the real (or virtual) world?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 16.11.22 7:04

TrillaCruile wrote:No one came here to troll.
Your lack of integrity and dishonesty can go on for aeons, yet unaffected by it is my life.

The reason I commented here is because this is a public forum and I had something to say, and your complaining gets tiring, as that’s all you do here now. Your life will be valueless if you keep on attaching emotions to such endeavors as this post and your other posts.

In the past, you’ve made it clear that you’ve had conversations with individuals who convinced you and/or others that they were me and communicating with Seth and other lies. Well, it’s not my place to correct where you were deceived, but I can say 100% honestly and without any spiritual remorse that those were either lies crafted by you or you spoke with someone else. Maybe if you didn’t try and make enemies with everyone you would be able to figure out who really convinced you to hate me.

I was banned those times because of arguments with you and your friends specifically. Based on what? One personal relation I had that went sour who was a mutual friend of ours, who turned out to accuse you of similar lies later and revealed his other face (which you inquired about, with no response, perhaps that’s part of why you’re mad?). From there it spiraled. I can be banned 1,000 times, and for what? Your little grudge.

Why don’t you contribute to spreading knowledge and reducing the perpetuation of ignorance instead of worrying about individuals and their lives? You claim to walk the Violet path yet you lack the ability to move forward. You’re decaying whilst being angry at what? A crowd with no true power, and an individual you keep calling a troll who has never personally, privately spoken to you.
this is part of what I was trying to get at. Complaining about what non-Asetianist occultism or novice asetianists do, or don't do is very silly. They arent part of Aset Ka in any real offical way. It's wasted energy, which is wasted power, imo.

I didn't mean to stir up old feuds, so no one get into a personal fight over this. It's just a bizarre thread to me.

A person with a goddess name, complaining about god/dessert names... and deciding she is exempt because she was ignorant at the time she used it, and doesn't believe Greek gods are TRUE gods...? That is far more offensive I would think, but who am I?

....who indeed.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 7:13

What a fun time. (Once again sarcasm). I just realized you’re the one who literally came into this forum immediately claiming a Nazi extremist author with far-right views and abusively antisemitic ideas is “deeply connected with Asetianism and Asetian magick.” How fun indeed! I have realized that not only is this highly racist and abusive but also deeply ignorant toward the Asetian tradition, so please take my applause at one of the more stupid things this forum has seen in a while. Racism, prejudice, political looniness, lack of ability to actually do proper research and lack of humility to see how little you really know. Not things I’m fond of under any combination or representation.

Concerning the rest, I see that I triggered you deeply. You try to cover yourself and your obviously wounded ego by futile lies and claims that this “name” you picked to call yourself is not just a careless tv show name like you want people to think. Especially considering this is the one thing you chose to engage with. Let’s be real here, you’re exactly the type of person this initial post replies to, and you’re helplessly dancing in the exact way I predicted someone would. The funny thing about you new age fluffs is that you’re literally all the same - all the same level of ignorance and stupidity yet desperately convinced you’re divine, dark, tremendously powerful witches. The exact thing polluting public communities lately, as the ignorant are the loudest, as you all parade yourself around in ridiculous deity names that you choose across multiple platforms.

Sorry but this is boring. You’re no one to be lecturing me, or anyone else, about an honorable and effective way of following the path. Please return when you’re less delusional.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.11.22 9:07

TrillaCruile wrote:

I am not involved with those past situations and dramas that ended in bans and might be ignorant about certain details of the whole ordeal, however I suspect you might be talking about Naoom (Giorgos Gosdas) is that correct?

If so then you might be pleased to know that Giorgos Naoom has been banned not only from here but from several other communities as well due to an ongoing train of lies and obfuscation. He even caused a lot of insane drama here on a subject totally unrelated with this community just because he had a personal vendetta with an author for a modern Hekatean-Luciferian cult, who Naoom manipulated many people against. Meanwhile after all that came to light a lot of information has been resurfacing about Giorgos' actions behind the scenes from people in different communities, including how he approaches young girls and guys who may be susceptible to manipulation to present himself as a powerful occultist. Some of the logs that were shared included clear sexual innuendo as well. Of course we can't verify the truthfulness of all these people making accusations, but the fact that there are very similar claims from entirely different people, in different locations, backed up by logs, remains a cause for great concern.
There is also a recurrent theme in many of those cases where Giorgos approaches people and pressures them into some kind of a "mirror ritual" that he uses to attempt to bind them. So if anyone else has been targeted by him with such approaches and ritual requests, please contact the administrators here or ideally a community leader on other platforms that can easily cross-reference such information with what they already have documented on him.

It goes without saying, to everyone else please don't engage in any ritual or esoteric advice provided by this individual or any of his known aliases.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.11.22 9:18

Concerning the Path. We all may follow it differently, according to our own internal understanding as well as the state of spiritual evolution where each initiate currently is in his life. This is natural given the wide scale of Asetianism and how it's currently celebrated around the globe by different communities that not always agree with each other or hold the same values. Lets try not to waste energy pointing fingers about who walks it better or more honorably than the other, but instead focus on carrying on this great legacy that has changed the lives of so many for the better.
We can be a beacon of hope to others in need of a hand on the Path and a vehicle for wisdom to be transmitted accurately, so all feel free to share your views and perspectives but refraining from personal jabs. As pointed above, the frauds and bad players will always be exposed in this community but let's not get distracted by the likes of them. This place remains one of the most long-lasting occult forums still active on the web, literally a reference to so many, lets keep making it a force for truth and a place of genuine occult gnosis, as hard as that is with the advent of social media and the influx of new agers.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 16.11.22 9:27

It seems like many people are tired of that guy and all of the crap he caused.

I remember vehemently disagreeing with him, loathing his presence and frequently getting into arguments with him over his behavior and actions in the community, so it is getting extremely old to catch harassment over “association” with someone who I put energy into standing against.

Naooms mirror rituals and creepy sexually predatory behavior. It seemed to take a while, some years, for his other actions to come to light in a widespread way, as is often the case.

In our server he was even caught attempting to scam all members there by linking a financial scam in the form of a credit card he wanted people to sign up for, so he could earn a commission sent directly to his bank. The purpose? To visit an “Egyptian girl” in Egypt so that he could teach her Asetian magick. Said financial scam attempt had to then be cleaned up by administration.

His comments were often quite disturbing and of a sexual nature, such as boasting about taking someone’s virginity and telling the entire chat how the individual cried afterward in a gloating way. I mean who talks that way?

I guess he is now hiding, and using/abusing his friend Whiteriver, who he influenced and manipulated away from the Asetianist community. Interestingly this George Whiteriver can be found on Facebook openly quoting bad stuff that Giorgos wrote in his attempts to sound like Master Marques, in a creepy submissive/worshipping way.

In my time interacting with Giorgos in the past before it all came to light, he would oftentimes gloat about how he “taught Whiteriver everything he knows about magick” and how he is his “disciple/student” of magick.

Ah his mirror rituals. He claims they bond him to the person for all eternity in an immortal link or something very disturbing like that.

I hope he stays far away from the communities.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunnet 16.11.22 13:10

Rhea Kaye wrote:What a fun time. (Once again sarcasm). I just realized you’re the one who literally came into this forum immediately claiming a Nazi extremist author with far-right views and abusively antisemitic ideas is “deeply connected with Asetianism and Asetian magick.” How fun indeed! I have realized that not only is this highly racist and abusive but also deeply ignorant toward the Asetian tradition, so please take my applause at one of the more stupid things this forum has seen in a while. Racism, prejudice, political looniness, lack of ability to actually do proper research and lack of humility to see how little you really know. Not things I’m fond of under any combination or representation.  

Concerning the rest, I see that I triggered you deeply. You try to cover yourself and your obviously wounded ego by futile lies and claims that this “name” you picked to call yourself is not just a careless tv show name like you want people to think. Especially considering this is the one thing you chose to engage with. Let’s be real here, you’re exactly the type of person this initial post replies to, and you’re helplessly dancing in the exact way I predicted someone would. The funny thing about you new age fluffs is that you’re literally all the same - all the same level of ignorance and stupidity yet desperately convinced you’re divine, dark, tremendously powerful witches. The exact thing polluting public communities lately, as the ignorant are the loudest, as you all parade yourself around in ridiculous deity names that you choose across multiple platforms.

Sorry but this is boring. You’re no one to be lecturing me, or anyone else, about an honorable and effective way of following the path. Please return when you’re less delusional.

You haven't even read the books about the author I suggested. It has nothing to do with what you claim. Aset Ka is often attacked by those who have never studied it... and Asetianists claim its ignorant behavior to dismiss things before you even look... and yet here we are again with an Asetianist being a hypocrite. Because that's what you are behaving as... Goddess Rhea.

Amunnet
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next