About the 50 Names of Marduk.

+2
Jonathan
Merovigian
6 posters

Go down

About the 50 Names of Marduk. Empty About the 50 Names of Marduk.

Post by Merovigian 31.05.12 12:38

What is your opinion on the “50 Names of Marduk”, of the Necronomicon (by Simon)? They are real or not? And if they exist, they are spirits, egregores or thought forms?

Can one person make an agreement with these spirits, or to sell to them something material like body parts?

And how can one break any “Pact” or “Selling” with these Spirits/Names of Marduk?

I would like to hear your positions on the subject. Thank you.

Merovigian
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Back to top Go down

About the 50 Names of Marduk. Empty Re: About the 50 Names of Marduk.

Post by Jonathan 31.05.12 14:14

The Necronomicon is not real, it's a fiction work based on the stories of HP Lovecraft. Some people do use its terminology in their system of chaos magick, but in my opinion you would be better off working with something real.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.12 14:18

Dear Merovigian,

Until one has learned to evoke any being or spirit and bring it into full manifestation, it would not make any difference what others would think of any process and would not have any bearing on the question you ask above. When the magician has advanced in his studies and is in full control at that point in the evocation, he could use a telephone book as a grimoire and be succesful.....but until he has the knowledge to evoke or invoke any spirit.......it would make no difference at all about.....what if.....?

Also, if one has made a pact with a spirit at any point.......why would one want to "get out of it". Is there no honor in a persons word?

I am not trying to be difficult, just relating how I view this process you describe. Also, I wonder what is the purpose behind your question.......

Once a Magician has learned to evoke the spirit......there is no need to ask anyone else......I hope you see what I am saying.

Kind Regards,

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.12 16:08

Ahhhhh Merovigian,

I knew your name rang a bell for some reason.

Now I remember about you.....You made the same post on the TOV website as well as the same post on the Dragon Rouge webpage and also here about burning a page in a book with a mental exercise.......then you never return and comment.......It seems you have or have been ..... and now...are just coming into a site throwing out a bunch of nothing and then leaving. We are not interested in this type of juvenile activity here. Get real....and grow up.....otherwise.....get lost.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 31.05.12 17:29

I don't know what would we do without Uncle Fester around here. Have eyes in everywhere. Razz
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 31.05.12 18:35

I Agree
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 31.05.12 19:42

There is nothing more that I respect than someone calling a spade a spade!! It is deep quality of honesty. Really, Maxx, said nothing rude......but gave some great advice for anyone wishing to ascend!

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down