Jonathan
AlifBalaamYashin
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin - Page 2 Empty Re: Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 29.10.23 10:06

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Please don't quote as if Nightshade wrote your own comment. lol Know forum etiquette... Maybe that was a mistake, but correct it.
How do I edit my posts here?

You can't but for transparency we can at least see it was a mistake so no one misunderstands. Be careful on that keyboard. lol
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:13

Victor wrote:It’s ironic that you are bashing a community and server that is actually held in high regard in several occult circles of renown, being known to be very well moderated by major figures in the scene and frequently gathers contributions by some of the most gifted occultists of our time. They even go as far as keeping metaphysical protections and wards for everyone's safety, there enforced by yet another legendary name in the occult underground, which is a level of magical welfare not found in any other communities currently active. So it is clear that you are just triggered because you got rejected, nothing more. Jealousy is a very ugly thing to be expressed so clearly in here.
I think you have no idea what just took place there. Similar to here except immature and unmoderated. I expected to be immediately banned, so your implications of me being triggered is incorrect.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:14

You are the one insisting on forcing your presence upon a community that wants nothing to do with you.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.10.23 10:15

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:What a joke Sirius Limited Esoterica is (ironic name) for even touching his trash heap of a book.
Now you're trashing a publisher who did nothing to you? You need a life . . .

Didn't you just trash their server and community? One far more influential in the grand scheme of things occult-related than Sirius Esoterica. So how can you keep a straight face complaining about Troublemaker when you have done worse?

It's not Edgar's fault though, I am sure he is not aware of Sushko's past fraudulence and dishonorable antics in the occult. So I don't blame him or Sirius.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:17

That is true, Nightshade. Not Edgar’s fault, although I can’t seem to muster any respect whatsoever as I am used to publishers who actually care about the quality of their occult material and don’t enable frauds.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.10.23 10:18

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Victor wrote:It’s ironic that you are bashing a community and server that is actually held in high regard in several occult circles of renown, being known to be very well moderated by major figures in the scene and frequently gathers contributions by some of the most gifted occultists of our time. They even go as far as keeping metaphysical protections and wards for everyone's safety, there enforced by yet another legendary name in the occult underground, which is a level of magical welfare not found in any other communities currently active. So it is clear that you are just triggered because you got rejected, nothing more. Jealousy is a very ugly thing to be expressed so clearly in here.
I think you have no idea what just took place there. Similar to here except immature and unmoderated. I expected to be immediately banned, so your implications of me being triggered is incorrect.

I don't know what has happened there as I don't have presence in the server but the fact remains that you are trashing a large community there that has earned the respect of many, maybe you are simply not aware of the occultists of global reference that frequent that same server that you are here insulting. The shame is on you.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:19

Nightshade wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Troublemaker wrote:What a joke Sirius Limited Esoterica is (ironic name) for even touching his trash heap of a book.

Didn't you just trash their server and community? One far more influential in the grand scheme of things occult-related than Sirius Esoterica. So how can you keep a straight face complaining about Troublemaker when you have done worse?

It's not Edgar's fault though, I am sure he is not aware of Sushko's past fraudulence and dishonorable antics in the occult. So I don't blame him or Sirius.
There's a difference in telling the truth and simple unsubstantiated trashing. I cam to the server in peace and Sarahangelique began her usual slander against me because she simple did not want me there . . . she is a petulant child and a disgrace to your group.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:24

Victor wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

I don't know what has happened there as I don't have presence in the server but the fact remains that you are trashing a large community there that has earned the respect of many, maybe you are simply not aware of the occultists of global reference that frequent that same server that you are here insulting. The shame is on you.
But you'll take a side without knowing the truth? I see . . . the fact is, they can dish it out, but can't take it
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.10.23 10:31

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

There's a difference in telling the truth and simple unsubstantiated trashing. I cam to the server in peace and Sarahangelique began her usual slander against me because she simple did not want me there . . . she is a petulant child and a disgrace to your group.

It's not my group, since like Victor I am not there either, so what are you even talking about? Besides, even if Troublemaker was not kind with you that doesn't give you rights to throw a tantrum like a child insulting the whole server. How come does one person's opinion of you reflect on a server that has hundreds of members? What you are showing here is that it's actually you acting like a child and not her, it's visible to everyone.

What did you want to do there anyways? Just observe? It's not a place for lurkers I think. Although I can understand the temptation given that you could probably learn a lot from just observing what is shared there.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:38

Sorry, I do not treat people well who insult Master Marques, act in a sexually abusive manner toward women, insult the tradition of Asetianism that I hold very dearly in the core of my being, or who insult any of my friends and peers either. So you had it all coming and then some. And in fact, it was mild compared to what you truly deserve in all reality.
Just face it and accept that you are LONG past your expiration date. Literally no one wants to put up with the rotten presence of such a foul being who has brought such insult upon the tradition and its Masters.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:40

This is not your Home and it never will be, no matter how many eons pass. Therefore, you are not entitled to any respect.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:41

Nightshade wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Nightshade wrote:
AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

It's not my group, since like Victor I am not there either, so what are you even talking about? Besides, even if Troublemaker was not kind with you that doesn't give you rights to throw a tantrum like a child insulting the whole server. How come does one person's opinion of you reflect on a server that has hundreds of members? What you are showing here is that it's actually you acting like a child and not her, it's visible to everyone.

What did you want to do there anyways? Just observe? It's not a place for lurkers I think. Although I can understand the temptation given that you could probably learn a lot from just observing what is shared there.
You admit she was unkind, that's a start. Perhaps not everyone there are like her, but an admin.moderator jumped on the witch-hunt with her and it took off . . . and that is because sheeple will believe what they are told and are incapable of critical thinking for themselves.

Yes, just like here, my intention was to observe, read, maybe discuss . . . certainly not defend myself whenever I type one word. As it stands, I am not getting a very positive experience from Asetianists.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:43

You are not welcome to observe in our server or discuss anything. That is the point you’re not comprehending. And by now this is blatant harassment. You’ve been clearly told multiple times that you are unwelcome and not just by me. Please take the hint.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 29.10.23 10:45

Also, don’t deceptively act like I’m the only one who sees you this way. I know that honesty is hard but come on this is pathetic and ridiculous. You’re not smart enough by now to realize how widely everyone holds you in extremely low regard? Get real, I’m merely stating the obvious.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 10:52

Troublemaker wrote:You are not welcome to observe in our server or discuss anything. That is the point you’re not comprehending. And by now this is blatant harassment. You’ve been clearly told multiple times that you are unwelcome and not just by me. Please take the hint.
I was hoping people were mature enough to let bygones be bygones as some here have, but I was wrong.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 29.10.23 11:03

Robert, in the end of all things said and done, you do understand that Asetianism and its initiatory Order have been here long before you and will remain here long after you are dead, right?

This is what I tell all people who decide to hate on the Tradition. Nothing me and you (or them) does or says will ever have a real impact on what the Aset Ka truly is as they are a legacy that will surpass us all. Other haters from belangite cancers to atlantean ufologists only realized this too late when it bite them in the tail. Attacking the Asetian culture or the sorcerous Tradition of the Primordial Dragon is like foolishly staging war against the very forces of nature and the mysticism of the cosmos, people scream and cry against them but in the end these traditions and powers remain untouched and unshakable just as if these haters never existed. I'm giving you advice here, not attacking you.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 29.10.23 11:10

Victor wrote:Robert, in the end of all things said and done, you do understand that Asetianism and its initiatory Order have been here long before you and will remain here long after you are dead, right?

This is what I tell all people who decide to hate on the Tradition. Nothing me and you (or them) does or says will ever have a real impact on what the Aset Ka truly is as they are a legacy that will surpass us all. Other haters from belangite cancers to atlantean ufologists only realized this too late when it bite them in the tail. Attacking the Asetian culture or the sorcerous Tradition of the Primordial Dragon is like foolishly staging war against the very forces of nature and the mysticism of the cosmos, people scream and cry against them but in the end these traditions and powers remain untouched and unshakable just as if these haters never existed. I'm giving you advice here, not attacking you.
It's the Asetianists I am having a problem with, not the Asetians. I am not an Asetianist and I do not believe in vampires. However, Asetian occult/magic I find very interesting. Thanks for the advice.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.10.23 11:47

Victor wrote:Robert, in the end of all things said and done, you do understand that Asetianism and its initiatory Order have been here long before you and will remain here long after you are dead, right?

This was well put, balanced and extremely valid, I don't mean just about this specific situation but it can be useful to others who may at any point consider turning against the Current. Solid advice to everyone that would be interested in magic.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.10.23 12:57

The only way is Surrender. One way or another...

Haters are perpetually trapped in a vicious circle, just like ingesting the poison of hatred but expecting the other person (whom you hate) - the Current in this case - to die; here you're ingesting your own poison only - if not more.

I'm not speaking to Robert here specifically but anyone who does, such a futile road that leads nowhere but to your own detriment, feeding into something that's only fueled by it; a truly adversarial culture by nature. You'll gain no empowered accomplishment following that road. In fact no accomplishment meritoriously worthy of note at all not even knowing what you're up against as basking in ignorance of a system of profound spirituality and magick across the ages from which many traditions drink in their myriads of channels of wisdom streaming from the undying legacy of the Asetians, often influenced by them. Better to focus on something constructive - even just for your own good.

Truly indifferent to it, is the Current, just like the very nature in its invincibility that Victor mentions.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 30.10.23 13:42

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:The only way is Surrender. One way or another...

Haters are perpetually trapped in a vicious circle, just like ingesting the poison of hatred but expecting the other person (whom you hate) - the Current in this case - to die; here you're ingesting your own poison only - if not more.

I'm not speaking to Robert here specifically but anyone who does, such a futile road that leads nowhere but to your own detriment, feeding into something that's only fueled by it; a truly adversarial culture by nature. You'll gain no empowered accomplishment following that road. In fact no accomplishment meritoriously worthy of note at all not even knowing what you're up against as basking in ignorance of a system of profound spirituality and magick across the ages from which many traditions drink in their myriads of channels of wisdom streaming from the undying legacy of the Asetians, often influenced by them. Better to focus on something constructive - even just for your own good.

Truly indifferent to it, is the Current, just like the very nature in its invincibility that Victor mentions.
WTF are you babbling about?

Give it a rest, I'm not on the Discord Server
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 30.10.23 16:25

Well to be fair Mystic did say he wasn't speaking about you specifically. I think this can apply to many other situations in this community unrelated with the arguments here. For example I see what Mystic says to be a correct reading of well documented cases like Naoom (Giorgos Gosdas) who had a major spiritual breakdown precisely from misuse of magic and oath-breaking, not to mention attempting to play two different communities against one another. And Naoom is not an isolated case by any means on people that got burned by magic in this tradition, to a point of being unable to operate sorcery again. Empty husks their souls become, a fate worse than death for most genuine initiates of the mysteries. Uhhh I can hardly imagine such an empty existence.

I believe those cases of failure and utter magical collapse should become valuable examples to all seekers on how dangerous the path can be, especially for the dishonest and the deceiving. Some never recover.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 30.10.23 17:52

Nightshade wrote:Well to be fair Mystic did say he wasn't speaking about you specifically. I think this can apply to many other situations in this community unrelated with the arguments here. For example I see what Mystic says to be a correct reading of well documented cases like Naoom (Giorgos Gosdas) who had a major spiritual breakdown precisely from misuse of magic and oath-breaking, not to mention attempting to play two different communities against one another. And Naoom is not an isolated case by any means on people that got burned by magic in this tradition, to a point of being unable to operate sorcery again. Empty husks their souls become, a fate worse than death for most genuine initiates of the mysteries. Uhhh I can hardly imagine such an empty existence.

I believe those cases of failure and utter magical collapse should become valuable examples to all seekers on how dangerous the path can be, especially for the dishonest and the deceiving. Some never recover.
Don't be coy, she used my name directly, it's an obvious snub.

My understanding of 'currents' is similar to 'faiths', in that they need to be instilled in someone's mind in order for them to have any affect on them, very similar to Lesser Majiq. Currents aren't external energies operating independently of a host they are internal and suggestive to the mind.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.10.23 19:06

I don’t see magical currents as equating to faiths, as that is not how they are understood in the Art. Even though I can understand how that would be interpreted by outsiders, not part of an initiatory line in such currents. In fact that may be what distinguishes a current that isn’t alive, lacking the magical spark and requiring faith built on egregoric force, from a current that is a living tradition, since in the case of genuine traditions they are independent from faith or belief, as is all true magic (in the case of the Higher Arts). I would agree with what you say only when it comes to lower magic, like that of the PGM for example or as is the case with many grimoires from the Middle Ages, that require the fancy of the mind to operate. That is not sorcery.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 31.10.23 16:04

Jonathan wrote:I don’t see magical currents as equating to faiths, as that is not how they are understood in the Art. Even though I can understand how that would be interpreted by outsiders, not part of an initiatory line in such currents. In fact that may be what distinguishes a current that isn’t alive, lacking the magical spark and requiring faith built on egregoric force, from a current that is a living tradition, since in the case of genuine traditions they are independent from faith or belief, as is all true magic (in the case of the Higher Arts). I would agree with what you say only when it comes to lower magic, like that of the PGM for example or as is the case with many grimoires from the Middle Ages, that require the fancy of the mind to operate. That is not sorcery.
I hear what you are saying and I don't want to come across as discrediting anyone' beliefs here in any sort of way.

A True Majiqal Tradition stands the test of time, is 100% accessible to the public, is not some form of cabal where its philosophies cannot be criticized. A True Majiqal Tradition would also stand the test of modern science and theoretical psychology.

Accepting a Majiqal Tradition as truth without having these constituents in place is. in my opinion, faith.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.10.23 21:30

Magick is utterly independent of whether or not it's accessible to the public. That's an irrelevant factor. It certainly doesn't care about public opinion, or anyone's opinion, really, just like nature doesn't care about your opinion or judgment upon it - pure, unadulterated, indifference, because it simply is and doesn't need your justification for its existence. Whether you call that faith, I'm not so sure it adds up, as it builds upon inner lived experience of a subtle nature, just like beholding a beautiful sunset with your bare eyes but it doesn't care whether you for some reason like it or not. It'll be there anyways. You can enjoy it, or you can fight against it all you like, but it won't change anything for your puny little hands in comparison hold nothing that can determine its larger course. It's the unseen forces of nature itself; respect it and triumph, or face its downfall upon disrespect.

Now whether a magickal tradition should be accessible to the public, I really don't understand why necessarily? Care to elaborate? The Mysteries have usually been safeguarded in private, in secrecy, for also a very long time since its advent in older days when it was indeed likely more public yet bound to oaths of secrecy in higher tiers I presume (maybe even most tiers but there my knowledge is incomplete). But with the late (imperialistic) monotheistic religions they've kind of been hunted down and forced to go underground.

Secrets are secret for a reason; that they're bound to responsibility and initiation in a way that calls for not disclosing, because it bases itself upon the empowerment of tradition but also the safeguarding of mysteries from public defacing. It's more than merely trade secrets of strategical might as it'd simply be irresponsible to disclose all forms of techniques, methods and keys of initiation to the public given its high nature. Actually Luis Marques does a wonderful job there, where he doesn't lay the keys of initiation to the initiate to freely grasp without hard work and effort through all the basic foundations but he allows for the initiate to gain tremendous knowledge through it, only by dedication. So much is laid out for the eyes that See. Asetian knowledge doesn't operate by always laying it obviously readable to the uninitiated eyes as much is unveiled only through energy and wisdom. Diluting its essence certainly is no valid key to gnosis. All thoughts here are my own so against the backdrop of a larger perspective it may or may not be flawed. We can also say that the Asetians protect the Mysteries, shield and enforce them from deface.

Sure that a magickal tradition would stand the test of scientific scrutiny by reproducible results but hardly modern science in the sense that modern science cannot (yet) discern hidden forces of a metaphysical nature but it doesn't mean they're incompatible. In fact, they should share space as going hand in hand by applying the methodological thinking and being curiously open to possibilities, questioning accordingly.

Now you're free to criticize any philosophies and that's always welcome but be ready to be able to stand criticism yourself, too, because the proposition of an idea doesn't always need to be highest truth, but truth endures to be tested.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next