Troublemaker
Jonathan
AlifBalaamYashin
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin - Page 3 Empty Re: Etu Malku AlifBalaamYashin

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 6:50

The idea that magical tradition is 100% accessible to the public is a major fallacy and unquestionably incorrect. The whole process of initiation is tied to such unveiling of truths and understandings that are not public knowledge, so they are tied to what one did not have prior to being initiated, then given the keys that unlock and illuminate said mysteries. It’s why they are called mysteries. It’s why it is called the occult. Thinking that magical tradition is 100% accessible to the public is just a modern nonsense pushed in American culture by people that simply lack access to tradition and initiation. It holds no bearing whatsoever in the world of magic and occultism.

Also, good post Mystic.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.11.23 9:26

Excellent points!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 13:14

A magical tradition such as Solomonic Magic has stood the test of time and is 100% accessible by the public. Most magical traditions are accessible to anyone. If they work, they tend to be made public.

There is nothing secretive about magic, it is a process and a discipline, doesn't matter what group or cabal is utilizing it.

I don't see magic as the "unseen forces of nature", most modern occultists have dismissed that idea long ago. In the end you can attach whatever mysterious mumbo jumbo to your magical praxis, it works the same as any other magical tradition does.

AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 13:37

Cue in point given how Solomonic magic is considered a pretty weak and forceful variant of magical process as well as a basic approach to evocation by most advanced practitioners, especially so when compared to the higher arts we deal with. Then again, Solomonic magic is what people without magical training and esoteric education often turn to precisely given its easy accessibility.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 13:47

Nightshade wrote:Cue in point given how Solomonic magic is considered a pretty weak and forceful variant of magical process as well as a basic approach to evocation by most advanced practitioners, especially so when compared to the higher arts we deal with. Then again, Solomonic magic is what people without magical training and esoteric education often turn to precisely given its easy accessibility.
Most people don't have the discipline for Solomonic Magic, or Magic in general. There's nothing rudimentary about Solomonic Magic, the key to its success as well as any from of Summoning is found in the Abramelin Operation.

Magic consists of Lesser & Greater Magic . . . nothing more, nothing less.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 01.11.23 13:52

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:Most magical traditions are accessible to anyone.

This may take the prize as one of the dumbest things I have read in this forum in several decades of its existence. Clearly stated by someone not fluent in any magical tradition and with no initiatory access to one. That is utterly false in every culture with a strong esoteric foundation, from East to West.

Not to mention that Solomonic magic is child's play.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 14:01

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Nightshade wrote:Cue in point given how Solomonic magic is considered a pretty weak and forceful variant of magical process as well as a basic approach to evocation by most advanced practitioners, especially so when compared to the higher arts we deal with. Then again, Solomonic magic is what people without magical training and esoteric education often turn to precisely given its easy accessibility.
Most people don't have the discipline for Solomonic Magic, or Magic in general. There's nothing rudimentary about Solomonic Magic, the key to its success as well as any from of Summoning is found in the Abramelin Operation.

Magic consists of Lesser & Greater Magic . . . nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing rudimentary about it to YOU. Not to others beyond that level of understanding and expertise. That is why we don’t understand each other, we are at very different levels of occult experience. If you think that the Abramelin operation is key to all forms of summoning you would be in for quite a surprise when you meet any of the practitioners actually dealing with the realms of advanced theurgy, miles ahead of that type of basic summoning, and none of which gives a shit about Abramelin. Rolling Eyes
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 17:36

Victor wrote:

This may take the prize as one of the dumbest things I have read in this forum in several decades of its existence. Clearly stated by someone not fluent in any magical tradition and with no initiatory access to one. That is utterly false in every culture with a strong esoteric foundation, from East to West.

"Clearly stated by someone not fluent in any magical tradition and with no initiatory access to one." You know nothing about me, so your comment means nothing, in fact coming from you it means less than nothing to me. The fact that magic itself is accessible to anyone who puts the time and effort into it clearly substantiates my stance on magic. Traditions are just that, a particular praxis of magic embraced by a particular group.

I've completed the Abramelin Operation many years ago (as well as many other grueling and extended operations), and it was nothing to joke about, what have you done in comparison?

I'd love to hear your definition of magic . . . which I'm sure is covered in violet nonsense and superstition. The fact alone that you believe in Vampires (LMFAO) is enough for me to not take you seriously.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 17:43

Spoken like a true mundane parasite lacking any magical spark.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:03

Troublemaker wrote:Spoken like a true mundane parasite lacking any magical spark.
Fuck you, you know nothing about me, I've never met a group of egotists and hateful losers in my life such as some of you. What do you know about real magic anyway? What you've read?
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 18:06

Victor wrote:

That is why they say ignorance is bliss... Basketball
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 18:09

What a muggle.

The sheer delusion of someone like you insulting someone like Victor.

The lack of awareness is extremely profound.

Such stupidity, much wow.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:10

Nightshade wrote:
Victor wrote:

That is why they say ignorance is bliss... Basketball
Sheeple leading Sheeple . . . LOL
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 01.11.23 18:17

This is turning into one of those moments where the village idiot keeps stumbling in his own excrement totally unaware of the spectacle, while his betters watch shaking their heads in detached amusement. The obvious ignorance of this lost one reeks from a distance.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:20

Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:This is turning into one of those moments where the village idiot keeps stumbling in his own excrement totally unaware of the spectacle, while his betters watch shaking their heads in detached amusement. The obvious ignorance of this lost one reeks from a distance.
Climb back on your scooter kid, adults are talking here
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Per Anpu 01.11.23 18:29

lol!

Kind sir, please keep babbling like a baboon, it is free entertainment after all and clowns like you are a light-hearted merriment in such troubled times. Silly sir, you have absolutely no power and everyone has seen it. What a marvelous spectacle from who is nothing more in life than a community's jester, the ragged fool clumsily dancing to the court of his betters.

Do take your medicine.

Yours truly,
Benjamin.

Benjamin Per Anpu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:32

Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:lol!

Kind sir, please keep babbling like a baboon, it is free entertainment after all and clowns like you are a light-hearted merriment in such troubled times. Silly sir, you have absolutely no power and everyone has seen it. What a marvelous spectacle from who is nothing more in life than a community's jester, the ragged fool clumsily dancing to the court of his betters.

Do take your medicine.

Yours truly,
Benjamin.
Who the hell are you? Obviously you're just another sheeple here regurgitating what you've been fed . . . you have a mind, use it
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 18:32

I do have to thank you actually, Robert. Without realizing it, you’ve done something good for the path and community after all, so it seems your life may not actually be entirely worthless, which comes as a surprise to me and likely others. Shit is commonly a fertilizer for the growth of higher things of a different and less useless nature.
You’ve put on a display for the learning of many. A pathetic display, but a learning moment, nonetheless.
Here you are with an empty life, addicted and enslaved to alcohol, failing in literally all of your endeavors, and your extreme levels of obsession over some long-standing members of this community merely highlights their achievements, power, and growth, in a way that serves as an inspiration to newer Asetianists.

So, bravo! But could you, like, go somewhere? You don’t smell great. Please.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 18:34

Benjamin Per Anpu wrote:lol!

Do take your medicine.

Yours truly,
Benjamin.

I don't know who you are but this was actually hilarious. Clap
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 18:35

But seriously, everyone lets please not mess with this one, he has completed the Abramelin operation! Much fear, much power! This guy is elite! We should all be very very scared of his amazing skill...

Roll Laugh
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:40

Nightshade wrote:But seriously, everyone lets please not mess with this one, he has completed the Abramelin operation! Much fear, much power! This guy is elite! We should all be very very scared of his amazing skill...

Roll Laugh
Do you even know what the Abramelin Operation is? LOL . . . much less the significance of it in terms of discipline and magic? You are all making absolute fools out of yourselves.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 01.11.23 18:40

Troublemaker wrote:I do have to thank you actually, Robert. Without realizing it, you’ve done something good for the path and community after all, so it seems your life may not actually be entirely worthless, which comes as a surprise to me and likely others. Shit is commonly a fertilizer for the growth of higher things of a different and less useless nature.
You’ve put on a display for the learning of many. A pathetic display, but a learning moment, nonetheless.
Here you are with an empty life, addicted and enslaved to alcohol, failing in literally all of your endeavors, and your extreme levels of obsession over some long-standing members of this community merely highlights their achievements, power, and growth, in a way that serves as an inspiration to newer Asetianists.

So, bravo! But could you, like, go somewhere? You don’t smell great. Please.

You do bring a valid and interesting point here. Maybe that is his life’s purpose. To be fertilizer for the betterment of others, who may learn from his failures and disgrace. That could very well be the only achievement in his life. I guess it is better than just dying an alcoholic.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 18:42

Sure Robert. Nightshade is an idiot or something, Victor is a fool, etc. As if you wouldn’t violently shit your pants if you saw any of them in person.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 01.11.23 18:46

Troublemaker wrote:Sure Robert. Nightshade is an idiot or something, Victor is a fool, etc. As if you wouldn’t violently shit your pants if you saw any of them in person.
i can tell you this, if I ever meet this Victor (real name?) I'd beat his ass into the ground, as well as any of you twats.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 01.11.23 18:48

Victor, Nightshade, and Jonathan are brighter, higher, and purer than you will ever be. I’m pretty confident that you would be vaporized on the spot. Lol are you regressing in age mentally or something?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next