Beef blood capsules?

3 posters

Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Beef blood capsules?

Post by Goremagala34 15.02.24 14:30

Tidings,

So I've been struggling with feeding lately. There aren't really any donors in my current location, and I haven't fed since my last relationship. My current partner is not okay with the idea, so I'm saving up for some beef blood capsules, since I do not know the repercussions of asking a local butcher for just some blood in Texas. I think it would cause some conflict.

The question I have is, does this seem like a viable option? I know everyone is different. But just in a general consensus, what would be some tips, if this is not viable?

Keep in mind, I also use psychic and tantric feeding, but it pales in comparison to the power of blood consumption for me.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Location : Longview, TX
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by Jonathan 15.02.24 17:01

Personally, I would suggest against it. Although you are right when you say that everyone is different. Ultimately, the great power in blood is tied to the strong current of Ka essence that it contains, which dissipates over time and makes for dead blood a very poor option for vampires. I do know that some people with blood fetishes or even medical conditions claim benefit from it, but generally not vampires.

Are you certain that you can't further develop your psychic feeding to heights that would compensate for the lack of blood?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3029
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by Goremagala34 15.02.24 17:09

Jonathan wrote:Personally, I would suggest against it. Although you are right when you say that everyone is different. Ultimately, the great power in blood is tied to the strong current of Ka essence that it contains, which dissipates over time and makes for dead blood a very poor option for vampires. I do know that some people with blood fetishes or even medical conditions claim benefit from it, but generally not vampires.

Are you certain that you can't further develop your psychic feeding to heights that would compensate for the lack of blood?

I'm quite sure I can, but I remain quite unsuccessful with psychic feeding at the moment. I'm still quite deep in my studies but the level at which my psychic feeding would be equivalent to sanguine consumption eludes me for the time being.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Location : Longview, TX
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by tutankhamon 03.03.24 17:34

Try to convince your partner to let you take some of their blood with a lancet pen, which won't hurt and won't draw much blood. I don't want to sound nasty or anything, I understand that we should respect each other's decisions, but still your partner should understand your need and help you, that's my opinion. At the same time if he does it, don't see him as he's just there to do your need, if that doesn't work either.. try from animals, test the blood and drink.. not a lot. Idk what to say.. just an advice. I think.. take care of you.
When you did realise you are a ,, vampire “ ?
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by Goremagala34 03.03.24 23:11

tutankhamon wrote:Try to convince your partner to let you take some of their blood with a lancet pen, which won't hurt and won't draw much blood. I don't want to sound nasty or anything, I understand that we should respect each other's decisions, but still your partner should understand your need and help you, that's my opinion. At the same time if he does it, don't see him as he's just there to do your need, if that doesn't work either.. try from animals, test the blood and drink.. not a lot. Idk what to say.. just an advice. I think.. take care of you.
When you did realise you are a ,, vampire “ ?

I've always been one, as far as I know. I'm working on focusing on psychic and tantric feeding in the meantime.

I think he just might be afraid of needles/lacerations in general. It's not that large of an issue. I can eventually get some animal blood.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Location : Longview, TX
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by tutankhamon 04.03.24 4:50

And how did you realise you are one? If you want to tell me. Thanks
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by Goremagala34 04.03.24 6:26

tutankhamon wrote:And how did you realise you are one? If you want to tell me. Thanks


I've always had a craving for blood, and have always been really energy sensitive. And I've been a clairvoyant since I was a child. The older I got, the more pieces kept being put together. Until it fully clicked.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Location : Longview, TX
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Beef blood capsules? Empty Re: Beef blood capsules?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum