Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".

+9
Nightshade
Guano
Lynskha
Antonio Anghel
Troublemaker
Victor
Sinata
AlifBalaamYashin
MysticLightShinethForth
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".  Empty Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.05.24 10:24

Theory: 7 = 1 + 3 × 2. In this profound symmetry we might find the template for the pyramid. Magick and Duality. Seven as One; One as Seven - containing all Magick on the framework of Duality. The capstone of the Eye; the pyramid of the mysteries. All under Her banner of flame and soul; the song of mysteries. Beauty of the cosmic song to which we dance. Profundity in simplicity. The hidden in the plain view. From every building block it started with the initial simplicity later correlating itself from zero - an implicate infinity - to one - and then an explicate infinity (of creation and manifestation; an infinity of numbers that walk the myriad hallways also of fractals as, as Above, so Below). On one side the three are. On the other side the other three are. On the top the one is. On the sides they're divided by the two. So is the pyramid made to absorb back into one, then into zero, as from explicate infinity into implicate infinity and vice versa. A gateway to the very source of all that is and its cosmic comprehension beyond incarnated doubt and flesh of delimited possibility. I saw it in my mind's eye, a theory. I wrote it down to preserve and discuss.

Seven, divinity. Aset, one - or Her Crown; Horus. Three, magick. Two, duality. They're all together. Maybe the correlation is that She is Zero manifesting the implicate infinity through One as Horus into explicate infinity also by His two Sisters as Duality by the Magick of Three. Hmm... These thoughts might appear incoherent but I ask for help assembling together some of its pieces as I believe there is greater gnosis out there by the experienced. And of course, in Asetianism it is said that each and every member or individual or initiate is a piece of the pyramid.

A quote which I in some sense equate to this but it holds a vast mystery... and by assembling the very pyramid this Serpent rises and some meaning that should be seen in the very idea of the two infinities, implicate and explicate, through the Eye of the capstone of the pyramid to which It rises, or He, Horus, the Crown, through it into the infinite of the Zero of Her Highness Aset, as the Ain Sof, and then vastly empowering to the whole pyramid by that lightning:

"May the Serpent kiss the infinite of Her cold beauty."
- Asetian Bible

My understanding of the Kabbalah is nonetheless limited but I hope that this may offer some food for thought. Em Hotep.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".  Empty Re: Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 10.05.24 13:08

1 + 3 × 2 = 6
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".  Empty Re: Just some Thought about Kabbalistic Asetian Mysteries & "the Pyramid".

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 10.05.24 13:10

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:1 + 3 × 2 = 8
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.05.24 13:37

That's not how math works. You first multiply the factors then you add the addend(s). The multiplication gains a form of precedence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 11.05.24 9:30

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:That's not how math works. You first multiply the factors then you add the addend(s). The multiplication gains a form of precedence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations
No, yours is the NEW math and it is confusing students more and more. Try balancing your checkbook with this new math.

1+3×2
1+3=4
4 x2=8
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.05.24 10:20

Dude, if I'm not mistaken - correct me if I'm wrong anyone - but I think it has been this way since the 16th century.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 11.05.24 15:53

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Dude, if I'm not mistaken - correct me if I'm wrong anyone - but I think it has been this way since the 16th century.
No, this is the NEW Math. Math equations go from left to right, all equations do. Like I said, try balancing your check book with new math.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata 14.05.24 2:28

When did the Order of Operations in mathematics loose relevance? 7 = 1 + 3 × 2 would be 7 = 1 + (3x2) under PEMDAS: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication/Division, Addition/Subtraction. Idea
Sinata
Sinata
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 15.05.24 5:46

This is what happens when people fail high school.

Education is important. Knowledge is important.

Don't be a Sushko kids, keep on learning...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.05.24 15:30

Victor wrote:This is what happens when people fail high school.

I'm sure you use this idiotic method to balance your checkbook . . . if you had any money to balance that is.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 15.05.24 15:34

By the way what is your real last name? We should all know that, since you feel some kind of power knowing another's real name?

Oh that's right, you wouldn't dare expose yourself, because you have something to hide, unlike myself.

The word HYPOCRITE comes to mind.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 15.05.24 16:13

NOTICE ME SENSEI I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Tell me all your personal information immediately or you never occulted, not even once, not ever.

Oh man. Do you hear yourself? 😂
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio Anghel 16.05.24 4:20

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:

By the way what is your real last name? We should all know that, since you feel some kind of power knowing another's real name?

Oh that's right, you wouldn't dare expose yourself, because you have something to hide, unlike myself.

The word HYPOCRITE comes to mind.

Victo  Rogers

Antonio Anghel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2024-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 16.05.24 6:08

Troublemaker wrote:NOTICE ME SENSEI I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Tell me all your personal information immediately or you never occulted, not even once, not ever.

Twisted Evil

The creature has been my fan for over a decade now. Coming from a failed musician who never had any fans himself this is pure gold in comedic value.

Concerning his mathematical conundrum, which was already hilarious in itself, this is what happens when one spends his entire life cleaning actual musicians' guitars for a living without any formal or metaphysical education. In the magical society we know them as the occult illiterati.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 16.05.24 19:09

Victor wrote:

Twisted Evil

The creature has been my fan for over a decade now. Coming from a failed musician who never had any fans himself this is pure gold in comedic value.

Concerning his mathematical conundrum, which was already hilarious in itself, this is what happens when one spends his entire life cleaning actual musicians' guitars for a living without any formal or metaphysical education. In the magical society we know them as the occult illiterati.
Aside from the fact that you are too stupid to know how to reply to the correct post, you have failed to address any of my comments/accusations.

You got nothing . . . you never did.
You are a hypocrite and a fool
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 17.05.24 11:28

how do we go from Kabbalistic mysteries, to math, to economics, to personal attacks? oh my ...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guano 19.05.24 10:22

Bring back the barter system I say.
Guano
Guano
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2018-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 19.05.24 11:02

This thread has been hilarious to follow. It really showcases the relevance of intelligence. Truly worlds' apart. Such an embarrassment is the state of this world...
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BEL 19.05.24 21:16

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
Victor wrote:

Twisted Evil

Aside from the fact that you are too stupid to know how to reply to the correct post, you have failed to address any of my comments/accusations.

You got nothing . . . you never did.
You are a hypocrite and a fool

Carefull with little Victor, he can send his "vampire watcher" buddies after you 😂

BEL
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.05.24 4:17

BEL wrote:
Carefull with little Victor, he can send his "vampire watcher" buddies after you 😂

Lightseeker still mad that Victor exposed him about pretending to be a member of VWG. Fake accounts galore. Laughing
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.05.24 9:58

Nightshade wrote:This thread has been hilarious to follow. It really showcases the relevance of intelligence. Truly worlds' apart. Such an embarrassment is the state of this world...

Hilarious in some regards. However, tedious to derail...

I don't know why I intuited this idea as a form of pyramid and to be exact it is a vague idea. But it's something that struck my mind's eye. I sought to make something out of it, its outlines clearer... I'm sure there's something to it, maybe, but that it'd require a far more exact science to unveil.

What do you all think? A correlation between Seven and a form of Pyramid. The most doubtful portion of my theory might be the exact threes and why they were seen in my mind's eye as a form of pyramidal stepway, branching out to either sides. Then with a form of duality consisted in the two that separated a tunnel within the center and once balanced with the magick inherent in the three centering towards that middle and funneling energy from within to up, from above to within and throughout, to and fro the one. The two, to be more exact, was contained within the dual division of the two threes and wasn't an addend within the calculation by itself but a factor. That's for the simple mathematical part of it, to speak in the language of that purely for logical reasons. I still see this idea as somewhat sustainable when I think of it in my mind, but have a harder time to actually express it in any way that makes satisfactory sense to a clear communication for others to grasp exactly what it is that I mean but maybe it can somewhat be read in between the lines? I don't doubt any of your intelligence here at all of course.

It could simply be that this was a convoluted metaphor to my own mind. It might signal a certain meaning to my own subconscious. I should meditate on it more.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny 20.05.24 12:18

I think, Mystic, that you approach it through a spiritual perspective, while I think about it from a physical energy plant perspective, and I believe that the pyramids are to a large extent energy plants, among many other things. These theories of ours are not mutually exclusive perspectives.

As we know everything is energy, and the pyramids are placed in a precise place. the position of a pyramid is 29.798458 degrees, and the speed of light is 299,798,458 m/s. We also know that water has been used as a part of energy creation before, now and in the future. Here we have examples of pictures, writings and symbols inside the pyramids.

So your mathematical approach doesn't fully open to me, so I also have to think and meditate on your theory. The pyramid is also a tall structure, and for that reason also very favorable in terms of lightning, and the correlation between water and lightning is known to everyone. A very interesting topic, and there would be enough to discuss. Thanks for the interesting point of view.

Johnny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2022-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny 20.05.24 12:43

Addition, I also believe in the use of sound frequency when the pyramid is originally designed and built, and we know the mathematics and the interconnectedness of the sound world. The world of sound can also be explained mathematically, and the use of sound in creating energy is significant.

I think intuitively, and could it be something through which you have subconsciously thought about it?

Johnny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny 21.05.24 6:54

I was thinking about your theory Mystic. Could you subconsciously have approached the theory through the seven chakras - the crown chakra being the highest?

The pyramids have always served as a gateway to the highest dimensions and worlds. As a good example of this, the Pharaohs who went into the chambers for three days, and when they came out of the chamber, they had to tell what they had seen, and who they might have met. The use of sound frequency for the Kheper mantra, for example, could serve as a good example here. Due to the high energy density, the pyramids are good places when we think of visits to different realms.

Your theory 1 + (2x3) = 7 works great then.

Root-Shen, Sexual-Shen and Solar Plexus Shen as their own group.

Heart Shen, Throat Shen and Third Eye Shen as their own group.

Crown Shen at the top representing Divinity - Aset. Connection with the Divine, Energy Source.

I thought about it, and there would be enough to discuss about it, but your equation along these lines, Mystic, in my own thinking, brought about this. I don't know if it's even in the direction you were thinking?

Johnny

Johnny
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.05.24 16:33

Johnny wrote:I think, Mystic, that you approach it through a spiritual perspective, while I think about it from a physical energy plant perspective, and I believe that the pyramids are to a large extent energy plants, among many other things. These theories of ours are not mutually exclusive perspectives.

As we know everything is energy, and the pyramids are placed in a precise place. the position of a pyramid is 29.798458 degrees, and the speed of light is 299,798,458 m/s. We also know that water has been used as a part of energy creation before, now and in the future. Here we have examples of pictures, writings and symbols inside the pyramids.

So your mathematical approach doesn't fully open to me, so I also have to think and meditate on your theory. The pyramid is also a tall structure, and for that reason also very favorable in terms of lightning, and the correlation between water and lightning is known to everyone. A very interesting topic, and there would be enough to discuss. Thanks for the interesting point of view.

I mean a more spiritual equation of a type of symmetrically pyramidal structure in the mysteries of the mind that can be mathematically correlated on a basic level purely in mathematical terms but with profound depths of implications particularly as pertains to Asetian mysteries and how it relates the sacredness of these numbers, and how they're so contained within the Seven (potentially, in my point of view, at least). But I know this is not a subject to approach superficially though I gave my theory on it maybe a bit too soon without thorough contemplation. And, notwithstanding what is said about the mere simplicity of numbers, it isn't so easy though the nature of those numbers in their purely numerical or basic mathematical form may give the deceptive appearance of being easily understood simplistically. It's not so.

Those simple and apparently "basic" numbers aren't just the "lower numbers" of 0-9 (though 0 is perhaps not a number but it's a vital ingredient in our mathematical system for elevating the position of 1 to 10 and 10 to 100 and so forth, excuse my lack of mathematical language but the principle is still the same) that anyone who's only studied a little bit of math would scoff at as to it having any major significance (a little knowledge is a danger forming prejudices to small minds while a vast repertoire of knowledge is often the beginning of humility for larger minds) that don't amount to a high mathematical formula by adding them together or whatever, in a reductionist way of speaking. But (!) they're the very building blocks of the whole of the entire reality, existence, cosmos, universe as the ancients understood in the various mystery schools, indications of which we may find in different cultures' creation myths around the world like the Ancient Egyptian which you can read about in such works by great early esoterically pioneering Egyptologists like Schwaller de Lubicz (though I only read about his work in the condensed version of his work commented by good old John Anthony West, a book titled "Serpent in the Sky") or the very ingenious schools of Pythagoras in ancient Greece though speculatively drawing on older Kemetic knowledge of the priesthoods that were deeply initiated into the Mysteries. (Torchlights of ancient Asetian knowledge?)

They're profound keys of initiation and means by which to decode the reality of our world, above as below. A mere example of this can just be revealed in the symmetric simplicity of two. Why do we have two hands, two eyes, two feet, two legs, two arms, two sides of the body and so on and so forth? That question is a rightly asked question not to be taken for granted as a right question is more important to ask than one might think as it is precisely that which will draw out the right answer; the higher/deeper, more sincere and properly formulated a question the much clearer and better the answer depending on your work of genuine thought and reflection with that question.

Asking questions - and pursuing their answers if worthy questions indeed - is an artform of its own and a higher route to deeper thought once truly mastered and I'd dare say that every real philosopher or any true thinker will understand this or else their whole device of deeper thinking will be compromised by a lack of understanding that neglects that critical element so vital to the very machinery of thought to be functional to a higher aim of truth discovery. If your thought machinery is a large ship the very steering wheel to that whole ship is your questions asked and are they rightly or deeply and sincerely asked by thoughtful consideration they will truly avail to a prosperous intellectual ferry ahead but is it not you know what happened to the Titanic (though that's another story perhaps but it serves to illustrate the point). But this, the above, is a question which answer will simply show you so much about the universe, nature and its mysteries, at least as far as we're concerned here. There's so much mystery there not to be taken for granted in our reductionistic views ladened with a lack of wonder; for, to have wonder in your eyes at the mysteries of life and existence is the very beginning of wisdom as would certain old philosophers state like Socrates from ancient Greece.

So, just in that example we can say, that to one large, significant and decisive portion of our body, at least, we're ruled by two and its intrinsic duality. What does this tell us, what are its implications? And so and so forth we may question ourselves. That's just one example of my reasoning, of course that there is more if we take 1, 3 and 7. Our whole reality is built by these "simple" numbers that are most ancient and sacred devices defining, ruling over and determining our reality relatively unbreakably as the very laws of the universe, clockwork of nature and mysteries of existence.

Do not forget that in a pond the wise man or wise woman may find an ocean or in a room they may find a galaxy. Similar to an axiom mentioned by Master Marques that the humble and wise will find valuable treasures of insight where the others only see nothing, like a rock in the forest, the breeze of the wind, an old road hidden amid the mountain peaks, that may reveal a profundity of answers or insights to life's mysteries. Those weren't his exact words as I'm paraphrasing heavily but the principle remains very much the same. They're true, undying words.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next