Jonathan
Syrianeh
Gilded
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kemet On Amazon Empty Kemet On Amazon

Post by Gilded 17.06.09 23:43

Kemet is available on Amazon! Very Happy Has anyone ordered theirs yet? I am going to do so today... I cannot wait until I receive it.
Gilded
Gilded
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Kemet On Amazon Empty Re: Kemet On Amazon

Post by Syrianeh 18.06.09 1:18

You are right! but it seems to me that there are only 2 books available on the US Amazon site. On the UK site, which is the one I use (I have had trouble with customs from US Amazon before), it is still out of stock. It seems to me that it is just about to be made available. The AK site still has the "available this year" notice.

In any case I have ordered it from the UK site, they'll let me know when it's available.

Keep us informed if you get the book, Gilded!!!

Looking forward to this so much.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.06.09 8:15

Wow, those are amazing news! Thank you Gilded for sharing!

Just made my order! cheers
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 18.06.09 13:11

From what i understand "2 new " on Amazon US does not mean two books , but two offers available - one directly from Amazon and one from another seller The Book Depository , and they have different prices , so you have faith and order.
I ordered mine ,and already received the shipping estimation for the end of this month ,and delivery around 5 -11 august , but usually they come earlier than estimated . Hopefully it will be the same this time , because I just can't wait !
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 18.06.09 20:09

just ordered it yay!
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 18.06.09 22:35

Just ordered mine!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 19.06.09 0:51

Still no delivery date from Amazon UK... Sad
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 19.06.09 11:10

I have a ship date of June 24, 2009 from amazon.com US.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 19.06.09 21:33

Mine shipped today (per Amazon's email)!
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Erotica 19.06.09 22:07

I ordered mine only today, since every time I checked the official Aset Ka website, it did not say that it is yet available, but only today I noticed it is, so instantly I ordered a few for my library.
Erotica
Erotica
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 19.06.09 22:23

Mine shall be arriving in the next couple of days. I'm really looking forward to having it in my hands. ^^
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.06.09 11:08

That was fast, Helliana! Seems like you will be one of the first to get it worldwide. Smile Tell us all about it once you get it.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 20.06.09 13:02

I shall =]
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.06.09 13:27

I got an estimated arrival date: July 3 - July 15. A bit of a wait, but it will be worth it.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.06.09 14:01

Always great to see so many people looking forward and filled with expectations for the latest Asetian project. I believe all of your words would put a smile on Marques and Tania's faces. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 20.06.09 14:10

Also worthy of notice, the Aset Ka has updated their official website on the page of Kemet, with the usual links to get the book from the USA and the UK. The button for the rest of the world is not yet available, presuming that the book might not be in stock in every book seller yet. But hopefully we will see that button showing up on a future update of the website, with a great option for ordering the book around the globe, as they have for the Asetian Bible, with free worldwide shipping.

Like most of you, I have already ordered my copy and am still waiting for it to be shipped. The preview photographs look simply stunning.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 21.06.09 20:38

This is great news indeed. I am currently waiting for my copy.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.06.09 13:48

Just placed my order yesterday. Horns
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 22.06.09 23:19

Mine arrived today. It's beyond wonderful and has taken my breath away several times, especially the pictures that were taken at night and of a certain Dawn. The photos are beautiful, natural, and magickal. It just gives me the feeling of being home.
I flipped through it a couple of times and will have to meditate on each photograph individually once the rush of it all ebbs down a bit, and when I have time tomorrow. There's so much information, both obvious and hidden, that's weaved through these pages...

I'll hold back on details once others here receive their copy =P
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.06.09 23:29

That's great Helliana. I'm glad you can experience some true Asetian art. I can't hide my jealousy of all those who can just toss up so much money without a second thought. It's increasingly useless being young, and it's plagued me my entire life. You don't know how weird it is to be like ten or twelve years old and know that your mind hasn't developed enough to understand more complicated things that are interesting. I still develop more every day, and I hate that I don't know who I'll be once I become stagnant, or even if I'll become stagnant. I just want to be a couple years senior of my current age. That would give me at least the ability to do more with myself.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 22.06.09 23:40

Thank you, Daniel...

I might be completely misunderstanding what you're saying, but I need to start being a bit more open, so I'll give this a try...

The way I see it, you can do a lot with yourself at the current age you are now. You're pretty open minded and think about things, while being quite intelligent. Take a hold of that and don't be concerned about being older in order to do more. With being exposed to all of this at such a young age, you have quite a lot of time to learn and evolve more so than some others out there when they are first informed of all of this. You will get to the years of being older in due time, so don't rush them. You'l begin to understand things when you're meant to, although I can see why there would be frustration about it.

It's good that you develop more every day, keep doing so.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 23.06.09 0:02

Daniel, believe me, once those senior years take a hold of you they slip by at an astounding rate.

As Helliana said, there is alot one can achieve at any age they may currently be, be it young or old. It depends what you put your mind to. True, certain external factors can be a hindrance at times - and certainly annoying - but you'll find that with time, those hindrances dont go away, they just change. Rolling Eyes

Keep a cool head, enjoy every learning experience that presents itself, and try not to allow the material things in life to affect you - that's one very good way to become stagnant. You are already above that Daniel. Very Happy
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 23.06.09 0:49

Helliana and Talibah are quite to the point, Daniel. You have a special sensitivity that you should nurture, and it will definitely not go away or become stagnant. Most people your age are, as we speak, wasting their youth on petty and superficial things. You have a wonderful opportunity to steer your future differently and to evolve.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.06.09 11:34

Helliana wrote:Mine arrived today. It's beyond wonderful and has taken my breath away several times, especially the pictures that were taken at night and of a certain Dawn. The photos are beautiful, natural, and magickal. It just gives me the feeling of being home.
I flipped through it a couple of times and will have to meditate on each photograph individually once the rush of it all ebbs down a bit, and when I have time tomorrow. There's so much information, both obvious and hidden, that's weaved through these pages...

I'll hold back on details once others here receive their copy =P
Thank you for sharing this, Helliana. You made me even more eager to get my copy now. I am very curious about exploring all those feelings and artwork that are said to be reflected in the pages of Kemet book. It would be great for us all to discuss more in detail the hidden features of those photographs once most of us get the book.

Oh, and very mature reply you posted to Daniel, while you are yourself so young still. It is very refreshing to know that among so many adults in this forum, there are also younger people that seem to be so special and mature. Truly a different place, this forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.06.09 11:46

Jonathan wrote:Oh, and very mature reply you posted to Daniel, while you are yourself so young still. It is very refreshing to know that among so many adults in this forum, there are also younger people that seem to be so special and mature. Truly a different place, this forum.
The Asetians and their knowledge always attract the best of the best... no matter what their age might be. When united, those are the people that will have the power to shape the future.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next