MEDIUMSHIP AND MESSAGES

5 posters

Go down

MEDIUMSHIP AND MESSAGES Empty MEDIUMSHIP AND MESSAGES

Post by empress2k 11.07.09 2:36

Last night, while performing spirit circle with my medium friends, once again we tapped into energies of an increadably beautiful power. Actually there were three different energies to be exact. The first one came through quite powerfully and sent my best friend into trance. I've never seeing her doing that before. She saw simbols and then spoke the messages, as the glass was rotating and drawing some type of symbols around the table. The symbols were the following. A seven point mosaic star (predominantly blue) with a baby goat standing in the center of it. Then she saw a man dressed in some type of robes. He had a long staff in his hand. The she begun to speak with a young woman's voice and said the following..."BE... BE... Be prepared.. be prepared.." she began to cry with a lot of emotions... the she added in the same voice.."I am making the Way"... The voice was much younger and higher then my friends who is a 57 year old British woman. It sounded nothing like here... Then she started to cry again.. and called out a name..."NATHANIELLA" She was so overwhelmed that she couldn't continue...I have never seeing her like that. Any thoughts on the symbols and the message?
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

MEDIUMSHIP AND MESSAGES Empty Re: MEDIUMSHIP AND MESSAGES

Post by Daniel09 11.07.09 22:14

To be completely honest, to me it sounded like a few spirits were enjoying themselves by tuning into her frequency and transmitting strong emotions along with pictures and words. It tends to be the emotional transfer which makes many people assume a greater purpose to a spirit's message. It may possibly be more serious, but I personally doubt it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 12.07.09 0:11

Daniel,

My friend is a very experienced psychic. Who has being communicating wth spirit world and forseeing future since she was 6 years old, she is 57 now.. Trust me, she can tell the difference and so can the rest of mediums in the room. When we get together we do not play games, we work. ..Smile These is not bunch of high school girls experimenting.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 12.07.09 11:46

Alright, but just be wary, because there are trickster spirits out there who are experts at deception.

7 pointed star with baby goat in center sounds to me like a spiritual birth of some kind. The words, "be prepared, I am making the way" sound like a spirit who is setting something in motion, and with "Nathaniella", it could be guessed that the spirit is doing something to return to a person or make it so the person can return to them.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.07.09 8:24

To Empress2k

I have been attempting to contact the dead spiriets of different individuals that are well known and have been unsuccessful...Other than my father, one of his friends, my grandmothers, etc. Almost exclusive of near family. One I am halfway successful is the ex world womens wrestling champion. 3 months before her death I was in contact with her spirit many times. After she died, I have only seen her once and she had no words. Last night as I tried to contact a deceased friend I was halfway successful. I could see him but got no info from him. He died Nov of last year. So I found myself going to his brother and as I looked at him, I read his mind.....numerous times I go to person and they are sleeping and I can just look at and read their mind...this is why I say there are no secrets. This brother told me that my friend had a debt of over $150,000 he owed to a wholesaler and that his life ins. did not even come close to covering that. He was rather angry at paying it out........I do not think it was required in the estate but he did it anyway.

My question is do you have a reason for my being unsuccessful in contacting famous individuals that have passed over?

Regards,

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 13.07.09 13:36

[quote="Daniel09"]7 pointed star with baby goat quote]

Just a small clarification.. It was an 8 pointed star.... and a baby lamb.. I was wrong when I stated that it was a goat
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.07.09 14:27

Ah, well the number eight is reminiscent of death/rebirth, and I had a lamb in mind, so that's still the best idea I can think of.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.07.09 15:37

Personally I think that in this situation the number 7 would have had a more special significance than the number 8. Pity.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 13.07.09 16:34

Eight are the main directions shown on any compass: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest. Eight pointed star is symbol of Chaos .
Nathaniel name hebrew by origin meaning gift of god(hebrews God )
Interesting is he position of the baby lamb in the center of Chaos how it is in the center of the chaos ? it is chaos still or it is the one point of perspective ?
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 24.07.09 1:28

Another great evening of mediums' circle. Tonight we had some powerful mediums and psychics in the room. As a result we were able to channel that same energy and my best friend went into trance again.. This time the message was the following:

At first she saw an ocean and a large ship similar to vikings. Next after a bit of struggle she begun to speak: "Prepare.. prepare.. prepare.. We are making the way... We are coming...Sirius, Sirius, Sirius" ... she said a couple of more words (which I will get later) then she started to feel sharp pain in her abdomen.. and two other mediums helped her to snap out of her trance because she looked aweful. I will be speaking to her about it tomorrow.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down