Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku

3 posters

Go down

Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku Empty Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku

Post by Maxx 05.08.09 13:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AABPXvwevVA

I will try again........This is an interesting topic......even tho some here
do not agree with it....It certainly has its facts.

Located in Bolivia and credited to a bunch of illiterate Indians.....but it presents a problem...The construction had to be done by writing, pictures and exact measurements to build something even more intricate than the pyramids. The probem is that the Indians could not read or write..........

I also found it interesting that the pyramids just out of Mexico City were the exact same base measurements as those in Egypt and placed the same north, south, measurement. I have vistied this location several times.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku Empty Re: Great Pyramids vs Puma Punku

Post by Maxx 05.08.09 14:10

He says he has the answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AABPXvwevVA
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saatanavaltaherra 05.08.09 16:10

I have also always been interested in this subject. I do not think it is simply coincidence. Thanks for the post.
Saatanavaltaherra
Saatanavaltaherra
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.08.09 20:00

I know you are new here to the site.......welcome. But, be aware that this topic meets with great resistance here on this site by some.

Actually, it conforms to past history that is declared here, but many cannot see the combination......yet. Although this topic is seen, in one form or another, in all the major sites over the world, many look for all kinds of reasons to resist it.

As stated in the film, it is rather hard to understand how the mind of that day could have been responsible for building since magnificent structures.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.08.09 20:00

such magnificent structures.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 06.08.09 8:31

What I think is that a big mistake we make when stand in a frame and to eliminate certain things which maybe are interconnected , possibly significant things that could in fact lead us very far back to the times when Gods lived among men .

The sad thing , as in this video we find, is that places like this are still not enough explored and researched (because lack of resorces ,or usual human limitation and doubt ) which leads to false conclusions like.. alien theories .

We can find only if we seek , and never if we keep to a certain sistem and kill everything that at first glance doesn't fit .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXEKNNo-9vU
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.09 11:35

Sorry, I could not understand all the clip as I do not speak Spanish. But I agree with a small section of your comment.
More study should be done to eliminate false misconceptions about these places all over the world. But I see a necessity to do the research with an open mind from start to finish and let the site prove what the conclusion would be, rather than calling the alien theory a false premise at the start, and trying to work to prove that as a conclusion. An open investigation in all matters is what is needed here. That way one can get to the bottom of it all.

I am not for either side one way or another. I just want to see what is the actual proof of what is taking place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down