+3
Jonathan
godofbattle
Azrael
7 posters

Go down

Question concerning Asetians Empty Question concerning Asetians

Post by Azrael 20.08.09 22:02

I don't belive in pure Sanguinarian or pure psychic vampires...As depicted in the AB all true vampires are able to feed both psychically whether it be taking the life force from blood or other techniques...also feeding through non-contact or direct ways...But a question has been stuck with me for the past few days...There are non-Asetian vampires...I don't really believe in any others, other than the Sethians, potentially the other vampiric Bloodline, reason why they fought long ago, and even today in the shadows of society...
Also...throughout history wars have been fought within cultures or groups...civil wars or civil unrest...
IS it possible that not all of Asetians are on the same page...I don't know if I can get the point out clearly...Can we be fighting on a metaphysical scale perhaps the Astral realms...How would fighting benefit though being that the Asetians have immortal souls...The New Era of the Serpent is the rising of the Asetians...More are being awakened, perhaps coming together as a family others aware already...
I am just putting my thoughts and what I believe out there...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Question concerning Asetians Empty Re: Question concerning Asetians

Post by Azrael 20.08.09 22:05

I meant to add to the feeding portion about why I don't really belive in just sang or psychic as being seperate because it all depends on the individual and the way they prefer to feed...They may like contact feeding over non-contact...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 20.08.09 22:19

Sorry for a triple post...
What I meant on whether they are on the same page is...Are there awakened not aware of being Asetians but still being vampires, leading to my thoughts of possible conflicts amongst our kind...Lost Asetians if you will...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.08.09 8:12

Nice posts, Azrael, and I agree with most of what you said except for one thing. I am not sure if there are conflicts among Asetians, even unawakened, since one of the hallmarks that has always been present in Asetianism is their focus on union and loyalty. They are very close, very united... and that is the key to their strength. Particularly among Elders I would find that almost impossible to happen, but if it may happen in cases of unawakened non-Elders, I really don't know... but that's a nice thought to think about. Maybe the Asetian Bible is a tool to fix that gap and reunite.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 21.08.09 13:14

In the AB page 103 I just read back on this line:
"...the metaphysical relation between the three lineages have suffered over the years......members of each lineage have gone through a myriad of situations over the eras, from passionate lovers to fiercest enemies"
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 22.08.09 12:49

Azrael wrote:I meant to add to the feeding portion about why I don't really belive in just sang or psychic as being seperate because it all depends on the individual and the way they prefer to feed...They may like contact feeding over non-contact...

I agree with you.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.08.09 13:14

godofbattle wrote:
Azrael wrote:I meant to add to the feeding portion about why I don't really belive in just sang or psychic as being seperate because it all depends on the individual and the way they prefer to feed...They may like contact feeding over non-contact...

I agree with you.
Me too. That is exactly what the Asetian Bible teaches and what the Asetians believe in. There is no such thing as hybrid vampires and such, that is a concept that proliferated in the vampire community that is driven by gaming, roleplaying and movies, hence the word hybrid. In the real vampire community that terminology doesn't really exist. Feeding is all a matter of personal preference, taste, and also energy metabolism. Vampires have many forms to feed...
In this detail, Luis Marques' concepts, teachings and words are a blessed breath of fresh air in the poor metaphysical texts available out there on vampirism, that so wrongly represent the community and keep giving the bad idea about vampires to the rest of the occult society, as if we are a group of ignorant and metaphysically handicapped beings that just don't really get how things work in magick and fantasize some explanations and techniques based on personal opinion and wishful thinking, as so many low quality books out there we know.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyon 16.09.09 6:34

What do you exactly mean when you say there is no such thing as a non-Asetian vampire? That would mean there was no such thing that could be classified as a vampire before the Asetians came into being? I think a whole host of critters would disagree.. also, we really need to be clear what we mean by vampire as well.

so I will take myself as an example in roughly drawn lines: I am a being from another (deep/void) dimension that could be considered demonic, I am currently incarnated in a human body (again), automatically have accsess to many of my past life memories, have a host of meta-abilities, I feed off of -mostly human- energy.. Yet I did not spring forth from Aset, and maybe I have. so, where do we draw the lines

which pokemon is it? Very Happy

catch my drift?

I eagerly await your replies..
Elyon
Elyon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.09.09 7:21

Not all vampire beings are Asetian, though the primordial vampire soul is that from Aset there are different strains of vampire.
This is even mentioned in the AB
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.09.09 11:32

Elyon wrote:What do you exactly mean when you say there is no such thing as a non-Asetian vampire? That would mean there was no such thing that could be classified as a vampire before the Asetians came into being? I think a whole host of critters would disagree.. also, we really need to be clear what we mean by vampire as well.
Asetians may not be the only vampires, yes. However, they are indeed the primordial vampires. The ones that first came into existence. So when you ask "That would mean there was no such thing that could be classified as a vampire before the Asetians came into being?" then the answer is Yes, there were no vampires before the Asetians came into being. They were created in the beginning of times. They are the first vampires.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyon 17.09.09 1:12

clearer on that outlook now.. thanks..
Elyon
Elyon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 13.03.10 14:09

Question concerning Asetians 42217 As the AB says, Aset gave life to the first three. Which gave us the Vampirines, the Guardians, and the Concubines. It is a good question as to whether or not there are others out there who are Asetian and are just not awakened to their spirituality or if they are some other types. I for one would like to know what I am dealing with and how to deal with them since this has been an on going fight for well over a year and they have absolutely no respect for me or my family which would make me believe they are not Asetian. Yet they have extensive knowledge of the AB and have been able to tell me where to look. They also have extensive knowledge about me and what I am capable of and that also poses a problem as it helps them. So any enlightenment would be good on this matter.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://mamamoont@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.03.10 16:00

A better explanation of what exactly you are talking about would be nice, ladymoontear.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 13.03.10 16:17

The question was is there other vampires out there other than Asetians or is it Asetians that just haven't been awakened yet. I think that is a good question. I would like to know that answer as well. I have had some personal issues that I would love to share, but it is too long to tell. The last time I tried to tell some one, other than the police, they thought I was kidding or nuts. Take your pick. The police said until they actually did something more menacing, there was nothing they were going to do. And the one police report I was actually able to make, I ended up being fired from my second job because they didn't want the attention. So... what do you really want me to say here?
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 13.03.10 17:08

I just wasn't sure who or what you were talking about in relation to having no respect for you or your family.

As for the question. There are vampires other than Asetians and Sethians, awakened or otherwise. They are just Vampires, and as such must feed on energy to sustain their system. That is what grants the term Vampire, and is why Asetians are considered Vampires. It is merely a by-product of their condition, not who they are.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymoontear 13.03.10 17:30

I was hoping you would say that. I didn't want to believe an Asetian awakened or otherwise could be this disrespectful. From everythng I have researched they seem very low key and private. The book teaches me new things every time i pick it up, no matter how many times I've read it. Thank you. Its almost magical.
ladymoontear
ladymoontear
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down