Gods or maybe Gods of Eden

5 posters

Go down

Gods or maybe Gods of Eden Empty Gods or maybe Gods of Eden

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 16:56

Elendor, your comment here brought something to mind I would like to ask you or ask your mind about. I am not trying to be a smart ass with this but I truly am interested in this connection........you said....

"I also disagree that everyone's higher self is divine, or that the goal should be self-deification. I am well aware that is the pseudo-goal of most Satanists and Luciferianists... which is exactly what makes me see them as completely lost in terms of spirituality. It may not seem like so on a first perspective, BUT THAT DESIRE TO BE A GOD is actually a very human wish, and a typical mortal hope. Thinking that is even attainable by mere practice of Luceferian techniques is even more ridicule."

Forgive my quote here but in Psalm 82:6 it is quoting the man Jesus saying "ye are Gods" Not everything in the Bible is incorrect although many such things are. Please keep this quote in mind.

In another post I got Maktub's agreement regarding the initiation system of the Ancient Rulers or Kings and Queens about becoming a God by passing all the tests before they were allowed to be rulers. That testing proceedure went underground but is still known in secret.

During the time of the man Jesus when his comment was quoted, there was the conflict between the Romans (which has been agreed upon that the Red Order of Set took over within the Roman Catholic Church), Greeks, and the Jews. Even the account of the conflict of an earlier time by the same groups one can read of first hand accounts writtne by the historian Josephus.

I am under the impression that this conflict was not about Jesus becoming the King of the Jews (This story is designed to hide the real story) which is that the initiation system mentioned above and the fact that the Gods of Egypt moved within human bodies in ruling format to guide the population thoughout history. This conflict between the Romans, Greeks and the Jews was about the fact that one of these groups wanted to make the secrets of this initiation public and bring it out of the darkness and have the world ruled in open rather than by secret. This man Jesus was part of the royal line that wanted to make everything open to the people.......and this was the reason behind the conflict.....the other two wanted to keep the rule secret behind the scenes. The real leader behind the religious sect was John the Baptist, which would be part of the Asetian Elder system. His foremost student would have been Simon the Magician. This Jesus would have been a rebel to the Asetians.

Now, with the publication of the Asetian Bible, some here have mentioned that the Asetians have decided now is the time to come into the public arena with some knowledge about their leadership.

Can you verify any of the above for me.....or discredit it with a reason?

Thanks.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Gods or maybe Gods of Eden Empty Re: Gods or maybe Gods of Eden

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 17:00

I failed to mention that the three groups, the Romans, Greeks, and Jews are different divisions of the line from Aset.
Sorry.......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 25.08.09 17:12

I don´t really know what you are talking about here Maxx, but maybe you will find this interesting. As far as I can see, the Aset Ka main concept is the willed and conscious reincarnation. I have not readen the Asetian Bible yet, so maybe I am wrong. However, if I am correct, then I highly doubt that Simon the Magus would have been involved with the Asetians. Simon was a gnostic. And I would say that asetians and gnostics are quite different since for the later, reincarnation is something evil and part of the cosmic bondage. As with the Tantrikas, their main goal is to get free from the cycle of death and rebirth by uniting themselves with the Pleroma (Chaos).

Since I don´t really get your point here, mainly because I have not readen the Asetian Bible yet, maybe my post doesn´t make sense. However I think you may find it interesting.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 17:23

One thing I did not want to mention is that a part of the initiation if possible was moving from one body to another and taking the memory bank intact. This, in my view, and others do not agree with me, and this could be seen as a type of reincarnation. I proclaim that things are not what they seem to be on the surface and are really either slightly different or greatly different when a large time period goes by. Depends on the individual situation.

The reason I did not want to mention this is that I have already touched on this on this site before, and it raised a hell of a ruckus. But a large degree of agreement was offered by Maktubs post regarding that secret initiation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 25.08.09 17:28

Hello Maxx. What you write about is a type of reincarnation. Reincarnation means to come to the flesh, and to possess the body of another person is one quite known technique. You can find some information about this topic in Liber Null by Peter Carroll and also in some of the ONA´s manuscrips.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 17:31

I do have Liber Null. thaks
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 25.08.09 19:10

Maxx,

Your theories are interesting, however I cannot verify or deny your thoughts. I am not in any way related with the Aset Ka, and my study of their culture would not allow me to pass any information as definitive, since that only the Asetians could do.

In all that you said, I can see some traces that do match parts of my information, however there are a few details that are off, most especially when you say that those three groups (Romans, Greeks and Jews) were different divisions of the line of Aset. This part I disagree with, but the overall theory can be interesting, but you are missing a few pieces in that puzzle.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.08.09 19:21

Yes sir,

I did not post everything I am looking at.

Thank you for your comments. They are a great help in helping me with directions. But the main thing was that the conflict was caused by the political exchange to go with open rule or maintain secret rule between the divisions that rule. That whole uproar during that time had nothing to do with religion, as I see it. Again, things are not what they have appeared throughout time.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.08.09 16:28

Elendor said.......

"In all that you said, I can see some traces that do match parts of my information, however there are a few details that are off, most especially when you say that those three groups (Romans, Greeks and Jews) were different divisions of the line of Aset. This part I disagree with, but the overall theory can be interesting, but you are missing a few pieces in that puzzle."

I have been thinking about this as well as a comment another on the site brought up at another time, that stated that whenever one finds human religion directed towards one god, most of the time it is run by the ROS (Red Order of Set).

I am aware that Jesus was a Vampire that was wanting to release info about the behind the scenes rule and make it open to the people. He was what is called a renegade, of which there are many out there today continuing this open rule effort.

It has been openly stated on this site that the Vatican is ruled from within by the Red Order of Set. My question after thinking of this for a while,is, would this indicate that Jesus was trained within the Red Order Of Set and then became a renegade openly becoming a rogue agent?. There are comments made by Josephus that one can see that behind the scenes there were other things going on then that history does not even touch on. Any comment on this one topic?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 31.08.09 13:41

Jesus never really said who's son he is .
That is why several times we see people still asking him .
But when the question is asked by his own disciples .What does that possibly mean ? I think is especially significant .

I think his identity is one key element , in our quest for solving this puzzle masterfully mystified all along two mileniums .

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 31.08.09 14:05

Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. The Christian God did not mate with Mary and, together with her, produce a son. Jesus is God’s Son in the sense that He is God made manifest in human form (John 1:1, 14). Jesus is God's Son in that He was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 1:35)
declares, “The angel answered, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and
the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be
born will be called the Son of God.’”
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.09 15:39

No, No, No......my question is not asked to have the bible quoted as being proof of any kind of answer. Instead, please look again at my question closely and let us throw the folly of the Bilble out the window. You can not be credible using it to prove anything due to its having been written and rewritten and rewritten over and over to lend credence to many things that never even happened. Do you find the ROS in the Bible.......Do you find the Aset Ka mentioned in the bible......? I only used the psalm part because that verse is not even understood by the bible beaters
and they are fighting each other over it.

My question has to do with any proof any place that anyone can find or mention that Jesus was of the ROS and rebelled within it.

I have seen other sources stating he was a Vampire and came of royal Vampire background. In fact, The leaders of the Jewish people were controlled (I have seen) by Gods, meaning the ROS. But so far, no semblence of connection have I heard from this site about any of this......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.09 15:46

Sorry, excuse me. Victor has made some very credible posts that traced back to the Vatican and its connection with the ROS. Sorry about that, it was not meant to be a snub but just an oversight so I want to bring Victors info to light.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down