Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia.

5 posters

Go down

Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia. Empty Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia.

Post by Jonathan 20.06.08 16:11

I have found an interesting article about the Aset Ka, Asetian Vampires and the Asetian Bible. It can be accessed online in the Paranormal Encyclopedia website, on this address: http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/a/aset-ka/

It seems to be very well written and pretty informative, for someone that wants to learn the basics about the Aset Ka. I find it a nice resource for a general approach about what is the Aset Ka, what are real vampires, where did the Asetians came from and a few other things.

Compared to most of the misinformed and not reliable information that is available online about the Aset Ka and real life vampirism, I find this article a great resource. What is your opinion?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia. Empty Re: Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia.

Post by Aghrab 20.06.08 20:03

Em Hotep.

I find it fairly well written, and quite a nice source of information for anyone new to the occult and Asetianism. Out of most of the articles, usually wrong information posted about the Aset Ka, this particular one is a great source of information for anyone newly interested in this dark and magical subject.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia. Empty Re: Article about the Asetian Vampires in Encyclopedia.

Post by Victor 24.06.08 15:08

A good reference article to provide to people that are completely new to the Aset Ka.

Great to see that not all information and articles found online are biased and mistaken.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 25.06.08 19:11

Greetings.

A good article, I must say. Surely made by someone that studies Asetianism. It should be on Wikipedia.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 07.07.08 15:41

I believe this is a good article for explaining what can be known about the Aset Ka to the public as an introduction, then can delve deeper with the Asetian Bible.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down