Vertigo
Phoenix
Azrael
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the beacon Empty the beacon

Post by godofbattle 26.10.09 16:40

I was woundering if any of u would like to share when you first expirenced the beacon.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

the beacon Empty Re: the beacon

Post by Azrael 26.10.09 16:57

How about you?
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 26.10.09 16:58

Beacon?

What is the beacon?
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 26.10.09 17:07

I've got no solid evidence to support an encounter with the beacon here. There are a couple people who I am incessantly drawn toward, but that is the extent of my knowledge about it. I would have to also be absolutely certain to be a vampire to recognize the beacon as well. I can't say anything with certainty just yet. This is what the future is for.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 26.10.09 17:10

Beacon.. I may be wrong but isn't it when you can sense the energies of other vampyres, awakened perhaps... or is that just a sub-category of the main picture...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.10.09 17:30

There is a whole section in the Asetian Bible that explains the Beacon.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 26.10.09 20:33

May I request of godofbattle that she continue the thread with her beacon experience? Perhaps her understanding of it is different than others.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 27.10.09 5:33

Jonathan wrote:There is a whole section in the Asetian Bible that explains the Beacon.

Oh, dont remember.

I forget things so easily and thats why iam re-reading the AB, I havent come that far yet.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

the beacon Empty my beacon expirience

Post by godofbattle 27.10.09 14:22

Unfortunetly when I expirenced it I wasn't aware of what it was. I was only starting to awaken. The person I had this encounter wasn't awakened. yes, my ignorence contributed to some feeding from them. I didn't really tell this person what they were i had to get them to trust me first. So I talked to this person regularly. and i would ask him quetions to see what he knew about himself. When he didn't have an answer I would answer baised off the similarities between us i had evaluated.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

the beacon Empty re beacon

Post by godofbattle 27.10.09 14:24

Azrael wrote:Beacon.. I may be wrong but isn't it when you can sense the energies of other vampyres, awakened perhaps... or is that just a sub-category of the main picture...
yes, but they can also be unawakened.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 26.08.10 18:45

I've started feeling the Beacon a long long time ago. I can't really tell in which time cause I can't remember. The truth is I've been feeling it a lot lately. More than usual, almost on a daily bases. Well, it depends on the places there I am.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.10 0:48

AndreiaLi wrote:I've started feeling the Beacon a long long time ago. I can't really tell in which time cause I can't remember. The truth is I've been feeling it a lot lately. More than usual, almost on a daily bases. Well, it depends on the places there I am.
I see in your profile that you are currently located in Portugal. From what I have heard, things have been highly chaotic for the last few days in Portugal, when it comes to the occult underground. That might be behind the feelings you describe sensing lately. It seems that things are getting pretty dangerous over that side...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.08.10 9:35

What exactly is happening? Are the Aset Ka fightinig Seathians.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 27.08.10 14:35

Nothing quite that dramatic. Just serious matters that are none of our concern.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.08.10 15:55

Yes, I understand that somethings are changing over here. I live in Porto. I don't know exactly what is though.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.10 21:44

Daniel09 wrote:Nothing quite that dramatic. Just serious matters that are none of our concern.
True... you're right.

AndreiaLi wrote:Yes, I understand that somethings are changing over here. I live in Porto. I don't know exactly what is though.
Oh so you live right at the center in the metaphysical hotspot for that part of Europe. Better be careful at this time...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.08.10 8:07

Yes... I know there are harsh times yet to come. This is also affecting my personal life, somehow I had been followed by a stranger in this late 2/3 days...
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.08.10 11:29

This is a bit strange, I had an old man following me in the supermarket the other day ....

He look perfectly normal, like a grandpa type actually , except that he did follow me and I got a creepy feeling , when he notice that I notes him, he vanished ....

I have never seen him here before , and I was in the local store , And I live in a very small community , so everybody knows everyone or something like that ....

But then again I am a bit paranoid ..... But Its a very long time since I had that feeling .....

I hope the stranger stops following you, Its not a good feeling , to feel that you are being watched ..

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.08.10 14:03

Yes, although I know he's just a "small insect" it is kind of annoying, because I can't do things the way I used to. In fact, the truth is I've asked someone that does not belong to the physical plan for protection. Someone that has protected me for ages.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.05.11 9:36

The beacon is an energy impulse, of a specific vibration and frequency, which emanates from all vampires. This is a small detail that we can read from Asetian Bible. Beacon reveals itself in mysterious way and felt in many ways. The Beacon should be faced with courage and wisdom, of course, that knowledge help a lot. Beacon puts us closer.
Energy is magnetic tends to attract energy of a similar quality and vibration. Beacon is the cover of our deepest desires and the “description” of what we want, in others words, is our home, where we feel comfortable and relaxed. Dedication, listen our inner voice, fights stagnation and prevent blockages and meditation is the key to win. On other hand, it’s very complicated for some find home and understands feelings because they are in the opposite direction of what i said above. Our fingerprint is unique, we are slices of a cake where each of us complete the cake, forming a Union – The Union of Asetianists, follow Asetianism and willingly embrace the tradition with our own soul.
Not all those who speak in Beacon feel it, sometimes people create an idea of feeling, “I want be Asetianist” or “I feel Asetianism”, this is the idea that precedes creation of fake emotions, because people give all attention to mind than emotions, it is no accident that many people come and go… just because they say one thing and not be linked to the cake, they don’t feel what we feel. Many of us feel who really feel the Asetianism in profound ways, attracted by the Beacon.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 14.05.11 11:20

Nice post Stalker!
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 14.05.11 13:47

Yes, very nice.

I would go further than that. It's more than a beacon. It's something that wants you there in spite of yourself. You can try to ignore it or run away from it, but once felt it will always be there, for better or worse. It's our responsibility to honor it and use it well.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 14.05.11 15:09

Nicely added Syrianeh...like a cherry on top Smile
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemset 15.05.11 10:15

When I was on school there were a girl on my class whose energy attracted me. I don't know why but from the first time I looked at her I knew she was diferent, and when I got closer I could feel it.

In the beggining I thought I was been paranoid, but when I got home I really was out of energy and with headaches every time I sat close of her. Plus she keeped smiling at me for no aparently reason (I never had a talk with her).
Probably she doesn't even know what she was, her interests were quite common and her friends very mundane.

And recently it happened again with a new friend of mine (another girl, duh). I always have to be concentraded to don't take her energy. But unlike the other time this girl makes me feel shivers (not bad ones), I don't have headaches anymore and she doesn't look that naive and human as the other.
Shemset
Shemset
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.05.11 16:39

@stalker I enjoyed reading your post Smile

Just a question if you dont mind Smile

How to rely know, when both logic and emotions can be deceiving ( this would probably be the same "rule " 4 everybody, wouldn't it ? )?

And how do you know if its felt in the same way ( for everybody to have the same experience/feeling ) ?

I am just asking these things because, feelings and logic entwined usually makes much assumptions, not every time the right one ( like you mentioned it can be "controlled" ( mislead) by desire ( "true will" ) ).

Kinda like everything is right, but everything is also wrong ?

Oh... last one Smile what is the key element of magic ?

Thanks in advance Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content