It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

+10
Kalb
Victor
Filia Noctis
Elendor
Syrianeh
Xedoc
GodmanOmar777
ElizabethBathory
Azrael
Daniel09
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian? Empty It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

Post by Kalb 08.12.09 10:27

As we all know there are Asetians not yet awake. Some are lost in time others are waking up slowly. On some aspects I think the same thing happens with Sethians, some Sethians not awake yet or lost in time too..

I feel so stupid to ask you all about my question. So.. my question is a little stupid and i want listen your point of view, please.

Do you believe in impossible love/passionate? A Sethian love a Asetian? is possible? They don't know what they are nor what the did in the past or just when they look at each other will feel hatred? There is any possibility to exist some relationship between a Sethian and Asetian that are not awake?
Or they feel what they really are and know they will be enemies for all eternity?

Rembenber one thing.. Asetians are Loyal.. I think a lot of the time Asetians feel things they can not explain and listen to inner voice to speak ...

In other hand, It is also possible to ROS have found some Asetian not awake and hold him to type the dogmas cristianism or make them suffer?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian? Empty Re: It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

Post by Daniel09 08.12.09 18:38

Romeo and Juliet, two lovers from warring families. It is not too far off of a concept. Asetians could be friends and enemies to each other throughout history, so I assume the same can apply interchangeably with Sethians, however rare it must be. One could say it may have happened a handful of times, and that's generous, over the many thousands of years Asetians and Sethians have been incarnating along-side each other.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian? Empty Re: It is possible an Asetian to love Sethian?

Post by Azrael 09.12.09 16:38

There is not always hate towards one another... perhaps there are two vampyres, one of each divine bloodline... They care for each other and sort of look at this combat, this war between both sides... They have their thoughts and beliefs and perhaps do not want to be involved... more like being neutral, or proving that ancient enemies can occasionally be allies... It is quite rare, in this era there are many blinded from the previous eras..the times of darkness so many vampires from both sides can be mixed together and then of course there are still the ones who fight for their side or loyalty to their brothers and fight for what they believe in... the War may continue perhaps for eternity but not all are fighting basically...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 10.12.09 1:13

I hope so. I mean, if not then what's the point of even being alive? Like if everything one does is dictated by what they were born into....how boring. At some point you gotta figure out what you stand for not just be "loyal" to what others stand for.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 02.12.10 22:48

Daniel09 wrote:Romeo and Juliet, two lovers from warring families. It is not too far off of a concept. Asetians could be friends and enemies to each other throughout history, so I assume the same can apply interchangeably with Sethians, however rare it must be. One could say it may have happened a handful of times, and that's generous, over the many thousands of years Asetians and Sethians have been incarnating along-side each other.
I can agree with this post, or you can say I am in sync with the vibes here.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 03.12.10 5:04

GodmanOmar777 wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:Romeo and Juliet, two lovers from warring families. It is not too far off of a concept. Asetians could be friends and enemies to each other throughout history, so I assume the same can apply interchangeably with Sethians, however rare it must be. One could say it may have happened a handful of times, and that's generous, over the many thousands of years Asetians and Sethians have been incarnating along-side each other.
I can agree with this post, or you can say I am in sync with the vibes here.

Well, history has stated , that upper and lower Egypt was at one time united .... so it is probably possible ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedoc 03.12.10 9:32

If that is possible, "Loyalty" is not a word to describe this beings. Their energies are totaly incompatible. Personaly i think it is impossible, but that's just my opinion.
Xedoc
Xedoc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 03.12.10 10:18

Xedoc wrote:If that is possible, "Loyalty" is not a word to describe this beings. Their energies are totaly incompatible. Personaly i think it is impossible, but that's just my opinion.

Well, in egyptian history, it actually did occur...
and they did live in harmony for a while ....
but balance can never be obtained for a long time, when the belief systems are kinda a bit opposed to each other....
so, what I am saying is that they can have been friends in one life , but not in all the others ...

But It should be possible... if they dare to trust ... again ...

But then again ... its a bit of a nasty circle ...

But the best ( for most ) would be if they learned to coexist ... (I'm my humble opinion...)
but like I said ( also in another post ) that will probably never happen again ...

So like I said, since it has happen before, it could happen again ...but probably not....

So I guess that would be up to them to decide and not us ...

(sorry, that this post got a bit confusing ...)

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 03.12.10 13:36

Divine, I think you are confusing things in here. The Lower and Upper Egypt was united under the Asetian flag. It was not an agreement between Sethians and Asetians. During those times, the Sethians were pushed further into the Sahara and down to the Nubian lands in the South. Egypt, both Lower and Upper, was under the control and influence of the Asetian Empire. Although this changed during certain times in history, there was never an understanding between Sethians and Asetians. The only alliance that may have existed was between humans and Asetians, a peaceful coexistence in Kemet while Asetians ruled Egypt as wise leaders and beings of mystery and magick, the Children of the Gods, later remembered in tales and lore that we can find in every piece of Ancient Egyptian artwork. In those days, the Asetians were highly admired and cherished by the humankind. Later, the Asetians left the throne of Egypt to the mortal kin, and vanished into darkness and silence. Since those days, the alliance has long been broken, and in modern times most humans don't know of the existence of the Asetians, and the ones that do, fear them, but want their power for themselves. The days of the alliance are over, and we're living times of shadow, darkness and silence, where the influence and power over mortals has a far stronger hand from the Sethians and their Red Order than it does from the secretive and loyal Aset Ka.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.12.10 20:33

Great post, Victor, very good info. Thanks!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 04.12.10 1:31

Victor truly deserves the "reverend" in front of his name Cool
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 04.12.10 5:51

Undoubtedly, Syrianeh. Even the Divine 277 went unanswered. This is not normal. scratch I agree with Xedoc.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 04.12.10 11:27

Victor wrote:Divine, I think you are confusing things in here. The Lower and Upper Egypt was united under the Asetian flag. It was not an agreement between Sethians and Asetians. During those times, the Sethians were pushed further into the Sahara and down to the Nubian lands in the South. Egypt, both Lower and Upper, was under the control and influence of the Asetian Empire. Although this changed during certain times in history, there was never an understanding between Sethians and Asetians. The only alliance that may have existed was between humans and Asetians, a peaceful coexistence in Kemet while Asetians ruled Egypt as wise leaders and beings of mystery and magick, the Children of the Gods, later remembered in tales and lore that we can find in every piece of Ancient Egyptian artwork. In those days, the Asetians were highly admired and cherished by the humankind. Later, the Asetians left the throne of Egypt to the mortal kin, and vanished into darkness and silence. Since those days, the alliance has long been broken, and in modern times most humans don't know of the existence of the Asetians, and the ones that do, fear them, but want their power for themselves. The days of the alliance are over, and we're living times of shadow, darkness and silence, where the influence and power over mortals has a far stronger hand from the Sethians and their Red Order than it does from the secretive and loyal Aset Ka.
This is actually a very good post, and reflects a long study and research of the Asetian history.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 04.12.10 12:58

Victor wrote:Divine, I think you are confusing things in here. The Lower and Upper Egypt was united under the Asetian flag. It was not an agreement between Sethians and Asetians. During those times, the Sethians were pushed further into the Sahara and down to the Nubian lands in the South. Egypt, both Lower and Upper, was under the control and influence of the Asetian Empire. Although this changed during certain times in history, there was never an understanding between Sethians and Asetians. The only alliance that may have existed was between humans and Asetians, a peaceful coexistence in Kemet while Asetians ruled Egypt as wise leaders and beings of mystery and magick, the Children of the Gods, later remembered in tales and lore that we can find in every piece of Ancient Egyptian artwork. In those days, the Asetians were highly admired and cherished by the humankind. Later, the Asetians left the throne of Egypt to the mortal kin, and vanished into darkness and silence. Since those days, the alliance has long been broken, and in modern times most humans don't know of the existence of the Asetians, and the ones that do, fear them, but want their power for themselves. The days of the alliance are over, and we're living times of shadow, darkness and silence, where the influence and power over mortals has a far stronger hand from the Sethians and their Red Order than it does from the secretive and loyal Aset Ka.

This is a bit confusing . scratch , which time period are we talking about ???

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.12.10 17:30

Me personal guess would be that he is referring to the Sep Tepy and to the Pre-Dynastic periods, that end precisely with the unification of higher and lower Egypt by the Scorpion King. Those are the periods of influence of the Asetian Empire, unlike later dynastic times that are clearly under the rulership of mortal men/humans.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 26.10.12 12:19

To answer the actual question of this topic:

I do not see a reason why it would not be possible.
Though I do not know a lot of what has happened between the Asetians and the Sethians I believe what has happened was mostly a fight for the power.

This has happened thousands of years ago, so I can imagine that nowadays there will be Asetians and Sethians (whether they are or are not yet awakened) who realize that there is no point in fighting over something what has happened so long ago. And even if through many lifetimes they have gotten used to hating each other I think we are so far away from the start of the conflict that they would be able to overcome the feelings of grudge if they are willing to see there really is no point in hating each other nowadays.
And if that is possible I think it should also be possible to befriend or (for some, but not all) even love each other... If that makes sense.

I really hope I did not offend anyone by saying I think the conflict between Asetians and Sethians is no longer relevant. And I hope people here don't mind if I relpy to topics which have not been active for almost 2 years.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.10.12 17:03

Filia Noctis wrote:To answer the actual question of this topic:
I do not see a reason why it would not be possible.
Though I do not know a lot of what has happened between the Asetians and the Sethians.

This is the point. They play a game in silence where no blind eyes can see. I can tell you .... It was no coincidence that Egyptian history is still so alive these days and it is no coincidence that from generation to generation has spoken of the Gods.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 27.10.12 1:55

In that case I see why you would wonder about it.

But don't you think that where "games" like that are played there will always be people, if only a few, who are getting tired of those games? People who believe fighting is pointless and decide to change. It will not be many people, but I do not see why those who decide to be... neutral could not be friends or maybe even more. Or am I being naive now?
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 27.10.12 3:40

I don't think the nature of reality between Asetians and Sethians is that simple and easily put.

But then again, I also think that it is none of our business to discuss it or judge it...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.10.12 4:17

Victor wrote:I don't think the nature of reality between Asetians and Sethians is that simple and easily put.

But then again, I also think that it is none of our business to discuss it or judge it...

True.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 06.01.13 5:37

i absolutely think its our right to discuss it. even more i believe that if you guys are what you are saying: friends who disagree sometimes. it not just could be possible. it already IS this way.

what ever is in ones heart, let it radiate.....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 06.01.13 5:53

Em Hotep, 8lou1.

Certainly you did not understand what Victor meant. But we can discuss that, If you tell me what you know about the two Families and Their blood.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 06.01.13 6:03

i found that a true sethian sits at his or her heart. everything is at its place, peace has been found.

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 06.01.13 6:16

What makes you think that? 8lou1.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 06.01.13 6:25

im sorry i tend to speak from my heart, my head confuses me. it will take time to focus on the question.... when i found the answer i will post it

sincerly
lou
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next