Dreamer
Maxx
Laura
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shape Shifting - Page 2 Empty Re: Shape Shifting

Post by AnaInDark 18.09.09 12:42

Elyon wrote:and you're also right that changes appear on the body with extensive shapeshifting

But shapeshifting is only possible in the astral, not in the physical world...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 18.09.09 21:01

AnaInDark wrote:
Elyon wrote:and you're also right that changes appear on the body with extensive shapeshifting

But shapeshifting is only possible in the astral, not in the physical world...

If energy manipulation is possible, then one must also accept that a subtle body can be designed to fluctuate between forms, and it is well known that changes in the subtle reflect to the physical and vice-verse.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 19.09.09 11:03

So you believe that if a being shape shifts often they can somehow subtly possess the physical attributes of that being they shape shift to? I am not sure, since as far as I know, shape shifting is not possible in the physical realm. But you are right when you say that energy work and metaphysics to some extent can effect someone physically, like the change of eye color/iris color in the Asetians.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 19.09.09 20:46

Aghrab wrote:Phoenix: I rather not be called “Scorpion”, this is quite misleading to other people, and sometimes even offensive.

Aghrab

Aghrab, just saw your post. Although thrree months old, please accept my sincere apology. I meant no offense.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.09.09 21:36

AnaInDark wrote:So you believe that if a being shape shifts often they can somehow subtly possess the physical attributes of that being they shape shift to? I am not sure, since as far as I know, shape shifting is not possible in the physical realm. But you are right when you say that energy work and metaphysics to some extent can effect someone physically, like the change of eye color/iris color in the Asetians.

Really, shapeshifting is an extremely complex concept, because it gets into advanced metaphysics if you start thinking about the physical. See, a shift in the astral is as simple as willing your projected energy to change form. Nothing to it. However, a shift in the subtle body is much more difficult and potentially damaging. The subtle system runs alongside the vein system in the body to allow energy to permeate the whole thing. If the subtle body shifts, then either the body will try to shift with it, or if it is shifted to fast, that section of the body may become "dead", losing it's ability to heal or function. In a sense it may become paralyzed. To find a natural physically shifting person would be a hard task. Their body would have to be very sensitive to energetic changes and be able to transform without damage. Or it could be that one would have to have such an immense connection to the physical that their subtle body shifts with their physical by the mere will to change it. I do not know, however. It is untested territory (as far as I know).
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 19.09.09 22:33

Phoenix wrote:
Aghrab wrote:Phoenix: I rather not be called “Scorpion”, this is quite misleading to other people, and sometimes even offensive.

Aghrab

Aghrab, just saw your post. Although thrree months old, please accept my sincere apology. I meant no offense.
I did not get offended, I knew what you meant, however others may not comprehend, and assume otherwise.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 19:52

I happen to know that shape shifting is a possibillity in the astral realms but it can be seen mentally here on a physical as well .true story I Was scyring in mirror and I seen a serpentine face form out of my face and my irises started to glow. And my close friend with very advance scryring skills could see the same. And it really freak him out he thinks I'm a alien that got seeded
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 12.10.10 4:23

Ankhhape wrote:I would like to get some input from everyone on shape shifting, I am of the belief that this can only happen in the other Planes of Existence and not possible in the Physical Plane? Can anyone verify this or shed some 'dark' on this, please?

Thanks,
A'nen

Shape shifting is not possible in the material plane... but i think its a possibility in other planes.
in astral...no, but if there are others i`v not yet experienced...maybe..
it is moleculear impossible in our plane .. but if you liave your body and transfer your mind to another plane of existence their might be a possibility that your spirit can Shape shift..

its my opinion

Proxy

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 12.10.10 17:49

As far as I'm aware, the astral is where the shape shifting does take place and part of the origin of myths coming about. It's where the soul can wander in its true form.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 15.10.10 1:31

Helliana wrote:As far as I'm aware, the astral is where the shape shifting does take place and part of the origin of myths coming about. It's where the soul can wander in its true form.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

yes ok .let`s say shape shifting does take place there as part of the origin of myths coming about it .... but i`v never experienced it. from what i know astral is where you can leave your body and more like fly away like an "out of body experience" that can be whery relaxing and your mental state wil make it more easy reaching out with telepathic links and make the use of telepathy easy...

Have you done shape shifting in astral...? Shocked
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 15.10.10 4:05

No, I have not, because I haven't really been on the astral plane much. So I haven't been able to see Werewolves, Vampires and Draconians with their souls showing who they are, or other beings native or created in that realm.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 15.10.10 4:18

Helliana wrote:No, I have not, because I haven't really been on the astral plane much. So I haven't been able to see Werewolves, Vampires and Draconians with their souls showing who they are, or other beings native or created in that realm.

are you sure that is in astral and not in the ethereal?
after what i`v heard it`s in the ethereal you find most mytic creatures....
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 15.10.10 17:49

Most don't even access the Ethereal plane. So yes, I'm sure.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 14:20

Helliana wrote:Most don't even access the Ethereal plane. So yes, I'm sure.

Okey Heliana Wink obviously you have a lot more experience on the shape shifting subject..
Is there a book you recomend?
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 19.10.10 20:04

Try the Asetian Bible, for starters. That way, the good information on the subject is already gathered into one book. =] Maybe after reading that you can branch into books on the subject by other authors.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ch'KaRa 07.03.14 12:36

Interesting topic, as shape shifting on can be a very thrilling experience for those that have become something else in a dream.

Although most of the replies here focused on shape shifting the physical body. What if one could cause their energetic body to be perceived by mere mortals? There are precedence's for many cases where the energy body can be made to be seen and feel solid. Surely, one trained in such a discipline could modulate their energy field to produce any shape...

thoughts?

Ch'KaRa
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 07.03.14 14:42

Glamourrr
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 22.07.14 11:11

Laura wrote:From what I understand of shape shifting it happens in the astral, I do not think that it can happen in the physical plane like a human turning into a cat. Though I think that a person can manipulate the way the people around them look at them, to make them look more... animal like. Though.. there are many myths of shape shifting in the physical plane (like the Nahuales in Mexico and other parts of Central America who were magicians who could turn into animals) but I think that is just the way humans tried to explain a phenomena that they did not understand.

Indeed.
Shape shifting is possible on the astral / aetheric plane, but most of the well-known techniques are pretty useless.

Aetheric claws, wings and other "scary" weapons and tools can be quite dangerous, but using them correctly needs much experience.
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 17.11.16 13:20

Shape shifting is possible in the physical plane.Those of us of the Family understand that all is dream and the dream body is the only body the crack between the worlds of the dayside and the nightside allows one to experience this.Unfortunately i am a Vampire that is unable to achieve the twilight not because of weakness but for other reasons.The closest i have got to shapeshifting is shapeshifting my arm and but not completely.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.12.16 4:14

Sorry for the above post.I didn't mean to say those things..
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.12.16 4:21

George Gosdas wrote:Sorry for the above post.I didn't mean to say those things..

So you're slowly starting to come to your senses. That's good. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 27.12.16 4:23

Yes Jonathan.I am feeling better.I take back my statement of being a Vampire.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 28.12.16 10:33

Re: 'Phantom Limbs' - The best example I can think of regarding this phenomena is when amputees still have feeling in their amputated limb. For example feeling their 'toes'. This can be explained by the fact that THAT part of the etheric body, close to the physical body, is still intact, even though the physical leg has been removed. Hence. the sensations are produced provided by the etheric 'leg'.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.12.16 11:16

exactly. I agree completely. shows we each have two bodies. The same with physical structures. Smile
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 29.12.16 11:23

Precisely, Maxx. Cool
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras