lucienvonwolfe
AnaInDark
Kahina
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fear of God, Fear of Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Fear of God, Fear of Hell

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 10:07

Hello! I am new to this site. I was just kinda curious... Why does anyone who is not Christian, SEEM to dislike the idea of Christianity? Well actually... If you all don't mind me saying, I am a Christian in the process of becoming a vampire (I intend to remain Christian). It is hard to understand the thoughts of someone who has a mind that is different from your. Do you know what went through that ladies mind? And I can tell you based on the wide rule of common sense-- no, she probably didn't know what you were thinking, or why you serve your gods. I won't push my religion in your face, I am here to serve merely as the most useful tool for your understanding Smile I do fear hell, along with most Christians I've met (well... A lake of fire doesn't sound appealing to me XD ) but even though we are told to Fear God and it is very much what it is, it really translates to respecting him. I don't go to bed restless, and I don't pray for mercy. I thank Him for His Love and his Son. It is such a relationship in the eyes of some of us that my God is my Daddy and Jesus is my Bro! But you probably don't realize these things might exist until you dig in and understand. For example: while looking for a way to become a vampire I discovered that someone asked these questions before. Someone basically said "Vampire=NO HEAVEN FOR YOU". That was a good way to make Christians doubt in the love of God, and to scare away newcomers, while making lucifer heartily enjoy a good laugh. If you really know God, that is simply not so. I don't know your God. Someone might come and say "_____ god/dess will punish you if you do _____!" . . . I don't want this god/dess around me, s/he doesn't sound nice. Meanwhile you will know that this is not true, because you understand this god or goddess. It is important to keep an open mind about everything, even religion; not for the sake of religion, but for the sake of keeping your eyes open.

"If my brain, the heart of my mind is blind, and it does control my eyes, then are not my eyes also blind?"

"When I close the door, I will not see who walked in front of it."
All from ~ yours truly <3

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.13 10:36

People in here don't dislike Christians, at least in general I don't think so. There are many dumb Christians out there but there are dumb people from all sorts of religions and just being Christian doesn't make them a bad person. Most people around here just don't really care about Christianity, not because they don't like it, but just because they know better. Sure you may believe in god and in a fantasy of hell but only if you knew a little bit of history you wouldn't be Christian either because you would see how it was all a fabricated lie. Now I'm not saying you should change your mind, by all means remain a Christian if that makes you happy many people are happy living lies. It's just that knowledge opens people's eyes and when we know history and what is a lie, things become quite clear. Anyways welcome to the community and you're free to follow any religion you wish, just don't come here preaching that nonsense because most users around embrace religions far older than yours making Christianity feel like a new age cult. So if you don't preach your dogma you might find this a pleasant place where you may learn a lot. Why don't you go introduce yourself on the Off Topic section of the forum?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 11:06

If I might add a small part to this section.......what we are saying here is that one must never take someone else's word as the final basis for a belief system.  One has been given the intellect to search out for themselves to find answers.....not to take a book and base their belief on something....not to take someone else's word and create a belief from that.   What one really needs is to learn the workings of how the material world interacts with the spirit world and once one is in possession of the universal laws of the universe, then one will suddenly see how all the false info leads toward shutting down your advancement towards real personal growth.

Everyone is at the exact level of understanding they need to be in their life...What they believe is necessary to help them with their foundation of comfort to continue that individual life.  Whether they will choose to advance or stay within their comfort zone is entirely up to that single individual.  You possibly may be reading the attitude of some as a show of anger against Christianity, when that is nothing other than their exasperation at seeing a person not attempting to search any further for answers to life's questions.  Also, you will find the same type of programing in the Satan group, Luciferian groups, Chaos groups, etc., that you find in the Christian groups.  It is nothing but programing to protect a teaching and support the hierarchy of that group.  Again, the real answer lies in doing investigation of your own to determine how you possibly have been led to believe misdirection or out and out incorrect teaching in order to produce a desired effect.  

I might mention I was an ordained Christian minister in the past until my questions prompted me to begin to ask certain questions that higher ups could not or would not answer.   That led me to investigate to find my own answers.  That in turn led me out of the Christian group and in certain terms I can relate to you that.......you will find no religion on the other side after you pass over.....but you need to check this out for yourself and not take my word for it.  You need to prove it for yourself.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 11:41

Well Jonothan,
Hello! I don't feel out of place here, and your response did turn a little rude in the end just so you know, be more aware of what you are saying; but I am not mad at you, I forgive you. So now I feel like I have to explain what I thought I made clear and short in my first post. 1.) I am not here to argue. If you feel like it is nonsense keep it to yourself, because I never said anyone's religion or lack thereof was nonsense. 2.) Go to the off-topic section? 3.) If you paid more attention to history? I do firstly, and it supports my religion (and feel free to ask me for an example if you like), but like I said in the essence of my first post you don't know what about anything until you are in another persons shoes. 4.) I don't preach. My religion is mine, I dont care so much who believes it because the fact is: what is there to lose? If your right and I am wrong, I'll turn to dust, be reincarnated, or just disappear. However if I am right and your wrong, I feel bad for you.
Now that I've matched my thoughts on your more snippy sections of your comment, here is the bottom line:

I am very open minded. I am Christian, coming here to mingle with Pagans of all sorts, and you think I came to preach? That's not it. Read my last post more carefully. It is more about providing an insight to my religion and how every person sees religions and life differently, so don't judge or become upset at someone else's judgement because they simply don't understand. Please, I am a nice person willing to mingle with others. Don't rub me the wrong way.

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 12:10

I believe you certainly are beginning in the wrong fashion.....threats will avail you of more than just banishment here as you know not what you deal with.  You had best be more careful in your walk and  tread lighter than that and listen more than you speak........age 16 does not avail much balance in a life to understand things that fly around us or toward us.  You certainly have not gained any track record here at all with any words like you just displayed and we only let you display your attitude out of courtesy and watch over a period of time to see how your personality either draws or repels interest.  As so many have come and gone on their own, most of the time it will just take care of itself.  It remains to be seen if you will be unique from the rest and be here a year from now.  But if so, I know you will have had a change of attitude to remain.  And at some point, everyone suddenly sees that they are not important at all in the over all scheme of things as the universe will continue without them.  I for one found much comfort in knowing that my attitude towards you will not matter in the least....just as I do not matter in the least.....Wake up, and become aware of things you have never seen or experienced before.  It is a requirement of growing up.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 12:31

And I certainly don't give a damn if you forgive me or not. I am the resident Jackass here....so .... keep it pithy.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.13 12:53

Maxx wrote:And I certainly don't give a damn if you forgive me or not.  I am the resident Jackass here....so ....  keep it pithy.
For a moment I thought you were going to say that you're our resident Jesus. Devil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.08.13 12:59

That is a grave mistake. Maxx isn't Jesus. He is the virgin Mary.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 13:04

Just proves Issac Newton's point.....

A man may imagine things that are false....lol.....
but he can only understand things that are true.....

and it all depends on how I choose to appear in your room......ha.

(room)... = mind
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 13:14

You know.... You are right. and I do not think I belong here. So I am taking a permanent leave, with no hard feelings toward anyone. I simply opened the wrong door. Bye Smile

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 13:29

and you said you were interested in vampires.......

too weak a personality to even investigate to find the truth....get real.....buck up.....and take your life in your own hands...do not give it to others to control.....come back and go to work and get serious......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 13:36

Well.... I don't know. I think you may agree with me when I say, I am not ready. I am interested in vampires... But I am 16, and I fully understand that i looked at this from a fantastic perspective and the reason why I rushed into the forum so prematurely. I don't know.

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.08.13 13:41

History supports your religion?

Let me indulge on such delusion if only for a brief moment. How about the fact that this fiction story of virgin Mary and her miraculous Jesus son who most Christians seem to swallow as fact was copied from the myths of Isis and Horus in Ancient Egypt, told thousands of years before Jesus was even born? The truth is I don't think history supports what you believe at all but you just say that because you don't know better. Christianity is mostly a plagiarism of older religions, from Egypt to Greece and India, retold in a way to make people believe in one god. One single inexistent god that people believe because it helps them feel safer, when this world is anything but safe. You know where that one god lie started? In the mind of a crazy pharaoh who invented one god. Akhenaton was his name and this is known history. Again, learn your facts. God was invented by a mad man, now that's fact and I know how hard some Christians will try to ignore fact, science and evidence.

You are free to believe in whatever you wish just like some people worship aliens and all sorts of weird cults out there, but if you come here with that attitude and expressing ignorance while speaking with people many times your age who have spent their lives learning and researching I would do some homework first.

Yes, now run away just because you couldn't deal with the fact that you have lived your life being told religious lies and rather remain safely in delusion, and to one day die old in delusion, having wasted your life. If that is what you're made of, only you can decide.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 26.08.13 13:45

We can believe what we're told or we can find out for ourselves. I have found out by myself. I recommend everyone else doing the same.

By the way, if your interest in vampires is real and not just based in fiction, there is no place better than this forum and the expertise of the users within it to help you along the way and shield you from the lies out there. There is always a chance to start fresh and grow from previous mistakes. Either way, remain only if you're wiling to do some hard work and not wait for magick to happen.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 13:48

wow.....mad man?

I did not know people worshiped me......

The things I learn on this forum....tsk, tsk, tsk.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 26.08.13 13:56

Nightshade wrote:You know where that one god lie started? In the mind of a crazy pharaoh who invented one god. Akhenaton was his name and this is known history.
Maxx wrote:The things I learn on this forum....tsk, tsk, tsk.
His real name would actually be Amenhotep IV, but yes he became known as Akhenaten once he reached Pharaoh in the Eighteenth dynasty. His rule was thrown to ashes years later by the Asetians who banished his cult and destroyed his holy city, under the guiding hands of an interesting soul, a young Pharaoh you may know as Tutankhamun.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 14:19

and Ay seems to have really put it back more on course.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 14:27

I feel like you guys are trying to help me open my eyes a bit more, and from here on out I do absolute respect what you are saying (specially because I am like the youngest one here). So thank you, and I am considering a lot of new things.

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.08.13 14:27

when Horehemheb outlawed anything to do with that one crazy Pharoah and his group.....they made quick mince meat of Ay.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 26.08.13 20:21

Ambience16 wrote:(specially because I am like the youngest one here).
I'm younger... So you will not be the youngest Very Happy 

But age doesn't mean that much, I think. Sometimes I feel like I'm 9.

Usually older people have more knowledge and experience though.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambience16 26.08.13 21:14

VampyreFox,
That is so totally true Smile - about the knowledge and experience in older people. The elders here enlightened me to a lot -- in fact, before realizing just how genuine and actual this forum was, I had no clue what vampirism was really all about.... Reminds me of the topic I made... The whole next gen Christian Vamps thing.... Crap, I left egg on my face with that one! Feeling like a idiot Sad ahaha. You read that one to get a good laugh going Very Happy

Ambience16
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 26.08.13 23:35

Victor wrote:
Nightshade wrote:You know where that one god lie started? In the mind of a crazy pharaoh who invented one god. Akhenaton was his name and this is known history.
Maxx wrote:The things I learn on this forum....tsk, tsk, tsk.
His real name would actually be Amenhotep IV, but yes he became known as Akhenaten once he reached Pharaoh in the Eighteenth dynasty. His rule was thrown to ashes years later by the Asetians who banished his cult and destroyed his holy city, under the guiding hands of an interesting soul, a young Pharaoh you may know as Tutankhamun.
There he is...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 27.08.13 4:00

can i put a picture with that, jonathan? pretty please...
Fear of God, Fear of Hell - Page 2 Obama-clone-pharaoh

man, i love conspiracies.....Cool 
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.08.13 11:29

Em Hotep,

Amcience16: In my opinion, Be what you feel. The opinions do not serve for nothing if you're not prepared to listen. But if you're prepared to listen.. Please listen what my colleagues tell you above. Some religions, especially Christianity made ​​its belief the "cult of the State," the power centers of the main Christian churches were conquered by unscrupulous and malicious willing to use faith and mysticism with the sole purpose of obtaining money and authority.

2,000 years ago, Jesus preached love, brotherhood at a time those feelings were often considered human weakness, Jesus despised the wealth and strongly condemned those who tried to make a good faith. This philosophy quickly put the politics against the message and the powerful at the time, and persecution soon began. But only three centuries after the crucifixion of Jesus, Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire, which means that no one could profess other belief. How is it possible that the same Empire that has decided to crucify Jesus that put the Christianity the main religion of the world? The school filled our heads with stories about generals and brilliant wons, but Rome was also something else. Ie Women were "objects" considered property of fathers and husbands, who had the right to beat them and kill them...were popes who ordered the Crusades and later colonization of the "new lands" and many massacres...

Just remember one thing .. I'm just talking about history, I'm not criticizing your faith. For many years I was a Christian, and when I stopped being a Christian I did not lose my faith in God. I only updated myself because Elohim does not mean "God", means "Gods", which helped me in some points to the path of Divine. I advise you the Asetian Bible book, mainly the chapter of Religion and Djehuties.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.08.13 11:32

*The school filled our heads with stories about generals and brilliant wins*
Kalb