Xedoc
Kalb
Talibah
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Learning about Hypnosis - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning about Hypnosis

Post by N.Augusta 13.05.11 13:59

@Divine: Yes, you can learn how to do self-hypnosis.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.05.11 14:30

N.Augusta wrote:So for me, I'm not going to put much energy and effort into the past life area as other things are more important to learn. I have much to learn before I can ever get to the akashic which I probably never will and that is okay. This current life is what is most important. Very Happy

Totally agree with you right there!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.05.11 15:36

From what has been said here .. I prefer the words of Talibah as i said before. It is the part that I think is more mature, also the words of naugusta i have in consideration. Anyway, when we talk about past lives there is much to say, mainly if we are prepared to accept or not what we were. I believe that every cycle of life represents one step in our evolutionary process. The steps are part of the endless stairs...In fact, the concept of Past Lives / Present Life / Future Life, is an illusion. We can never separate one life from another, because all lives are inter-linked. The passage of time gives us the impression that our memory is short term where it actually functions according to our Inner Will. Sometimes, it is better to have things hidden than relive them. Other times, we have the ability to exploit the techniques of past lives through our Inner Will but the universe does not allow us because He knows that we are not prepared. If we are ready, my friend, prepare yourself for the consequences. action = reaction and revive feelings is sometimes brutally devastated or simply ... Incredibly amazing! But life without such emotions what would be? I see the case of Asetians, eternity living with two types of emotions, no doubt, that make Them very Strong emotionally. All those who are frustrated because they can't go to the past, don't worry and don't be panic Consider it a new opportunity to evolve, the universe does not want you go back and you stay stagnant .. Live in peace, be happy .. because the most important thing is to grow in evolution and not stay stuck in it.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.05.11 16:56

Very well said, Stalker. That's just what was going through my mind Smile

The stream of life is continuous. What you are today or what you were yesterday will be there waiting for you in the faraway future. And, as you very clearly put, what we are today is just the product of all the lives we've been through. It is up to us to climb up the difficult path towards Evolution, and that often takes lifetimes.

Some day, if you do things right, you'll be able to see what you want to see and to look back and understand.

Obsessing about something often shuts the door to it. Let the time come for you to be ready.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedoc 13.05.11 18:57

You all made me think about the subject. Thank you for your support.
Xedoc
Xedoc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.05.11 19:23

Well said, Stalker.
Victor
Victor