AndreiaLi
Kate
Aleina
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Primordials Empty The Primordials

Post by godofbattle 22.05.10 19:11

Do you suppose the awakening of the primortials may be a little less complicated than other Asetians? Or even be neccesary at all?
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

The Primordials Empty Re: The Primordials

Post by Daniel09 22.05.10 20:11

Anything would have to be no more than absolute speculation, I think.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 23.05.10 6:20

True but it's nice to hear what people think. I understand this would be a very speculated topic.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.05.10 8:23

I believe the Primordials would still undergo the process of awakening. From my understanding, that is the natural cycle in the Asetian life. However, I believe they would always be born/incarnated within the Aset Ka or near it, in a secure position so that they could be guided and protected by the order. It is a very high responsibility, not to mention that the Primordials are the true rulers of the whole Asetian structure and the Aset Ka Order, right after Aset.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 05.06.10 22:08

To my understanding the awakening process of a Primordial Asetian is far less intense than a new-born Asetian or an Asetian that was created after Aset left Earth. This is because the Primordials have awakened countless times, and their souls are simply used to it.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 06.06.10 14:45

What if is a Primordial that has been a very long time without being reincarnated? how will the awakening process be slower?
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 06.06.10 14:45

Sorry, forgot to put a comma "," after the word "be" :p
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 06.06.10 16:40

AndreiaLi wrote:What if is a Primordial that has been a very long time without being reincarnated? how will the awakening process be slower?

I think Primordials would not stay in the Duat for too long since they are very important to the Aset Ka structure. They are needed.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 07.06.10 6:07

For Primordials it's exhilarating to feel alive at the time of awakening, and realising their consciousness; but it can also be confusing, and disorienting, however what they were while unaware continues with them upon awakening. - -Death - the last sleep?..... No, it is the final awakening.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 24.10.10 14:04

Every asetian recalls, but the primordials recalls at a faster rate it's inbeded within there spirit and souls, but don't get me wrong I think that every asetian goes through trouble upon awakening or reincarnation. I also agree with kate are bodies biology are transforming to house more light. And physical death is the final awakening, but we rise and fall back to black or you can say back to your body, to do the same thing all over again, that's what it mean to have an immortal soul, and thats why primordials might recall faster than others
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 24.10.10 14:24

I see, and how fast are you talking about ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 24.10.10 14:42

It depends on there reality, or perception on how fast it takes for them to have the confendince to take it all in, and believe on what's going on inside there heart.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 24.10.10 14:50

ahh... I see so there is a choice ?

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 24.10.10 18:19

There is always a choice. I wounder if the primordials were scaddered once. Do any of you remember in lord of the rings when the king came back. Maybe he represented one of the primordials. probably Horus.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 17:04

When a being reaches a higher level of Evolution, he can choose when he wants or not to reincarnate. Of course if the Family really needs the presence of that specific Asetian he/or she will have to reincarnate in "that time".
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 2:56

AndreiaLi wrote:When a being reaches a higher level of Evolution, he can choose when he wants or not to reincarnate. Of course if the Family really needs the presence of that specific Asetian he/or she will have to reincarnate in "that time".

So you are saying ( hypothetical ) they can be summon in to human form , Even if they dont want to go back to human form ?

Wouldn't that take a f... hole s... of energy/ force to do so ?

And Why would they need that specific Asetian?

sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.10.10 6:45

No. I'am saying literaly that when a being with an immortal soul reaches a higher level of Evolution (like is said for example in Budism) he can choose if he wants to reincarnate or not. He can choose to stay more time in Duat for example if he wants and if the Family allows him to do that (unless we are talking about an Elder). Evolved beings can also choose to reincarnate in another type of body (not human), although I think that would not suit to the Asetians.... I would say they always prefer to reincarnate in a human body. But that's just a hunch of course.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 7:18

AndreiaLi wrote:No. I'am saying literaly that when a being with an immortal soul reaches a higher level of Evolution (like is said for example in Budism) he can choose if he wants to reincarnate or not. He can choose to stay more time in Duat for example if he wants and if the Family allows him to do that (unless we are talking about an Elder). Evolved beings can also choose to reincarnate in another type of body (not human), although I think that would not suit to the Asetians.... I would say they always prefer to reincarnate in a human body. But that's just a hunch of course.

Hmm... I dont see how this answers my question ?

I wondered about the family needs of an specific Asetian and If it would be possible to make a Asetian, elder or so reincarnate , if they self dont want to ?

And If it (hypothetical) would be possible ?

And how much energy that would take ( speculating ) ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.10.10 7:32

All Asetians have a vital and important role among their family. I don't know how but that could happen. I think if the Family needs that specific Asetian he would want to incarnate, because the bound that unities the Asetian Family is forged in Love, so I consider to be hard to exist an Asetian who would say "no" to their own if it has been asked to him/her to reincarnate in that specific moment.

What could happen eventualy is that an Asetian could need to spend time alone reflecting in something like events, actions he/she took in past lifes and want by that reasons to spend more time without incarnate. But I think in that case he would find a way to let the Family know about his/her decision, waiting an approval (or denial) for the Family concerning that same decision.

The amounts of energy would depend on the case an on the Asetian..
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 8:00

AndreiaLi wrote:All Asetians have a vital and important role among their family. I don't know how but that could happen. I think if the Family needs that specific Asetian he would want to incarnate, because the bound that unities the Asetian Family is forged in Love, so I consider to be hard to exist an Asetian who would say "no" to their own if it has been asked to him/her to reincarnate in that specific moment.

What could happen eventualy is that an Asetian could need to spend time alone reflecting in something like events, actions he/she took in past lifes and want by that reasons to spend more time without incarnate. But I think in that case he would find a way to let the Family know about his/her decision, waiting an approval (or denial) for the Family concerning that same decision.

The amounts of energy would depend on the case an on the Asetian..

I understand you point of view, but since they dont rely like humans, and most of the world actually are human.. why would they want to go back , if they left in the first place ?

Especially the elders or so ?... but they would do it out of love , I agree whit you there....

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.10.10 8:01

(This will sound a bit like a joke, but its not )
How many Asetians would it take to "wake up" the goddess here self ? ( just speculating )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 28.10.10 14:30

AndreiaLi wrote:When a being reaches a higher level of Evolution, he can choose when he wants or not to reincarnate. Of course if the Family really needs the presence of that specific Asetian he/or she will have to reincarnate in "that time".
You sound very wise sunny
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 28.10.10 17:31

Thank you.

Well I think it's not a question of how many Asetians can awake the Goddess, The Mother Queen the most divine being among all the divine beings... She will only awake if She wants to, or if She thinks it's the "right time" for it.

They would want to go back for example to take care of unfinished business and stuff like that, maybe some hope still remains in them... that certain things will change someday (just a guess)
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 07.11.10 18:10

let's say the the primordial in question here reincarnate or recalls outside the Asetian family,how do they find there Asetian family again, cause I wanted to know more about this astral temple,
and 1: can the Asetian meet others Asetians they have seen in the astral temple.
and 2:will they be able to see them in a physical temple.
and 3 I would assume the Asetian not being of a mundane world but living in a mundane world, will their careers match there abillites.
and 4 if so, does this means that the primordial Asetian would have to be skilled at living on his or her own wits.
and 5 what if the Asetian in question here, reincarnate outside the family, and reincarnated in a provish one, how would this affect there abillity to recall,or do they just take it in there heart, and believe in there selfs no matter what there living condition are,cause I would imagine that there careers can cause an affect on there craft,and who they are. making it harder to recall because of the stress from there careers/jobs
these question are important to me and I am sure also to others

GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 07.11.10 20:01

Yes, sure, probably, most likely, depends...

Asetians like to shape-shift (according to the AB) so you may not encounter them in human form at least.

Everything is as it will be. The future isn't predestined, but it is already on a crash course for where it is being driven. All you need to do is stay in the driver's seat and enjoy the ride, even when times seem bumpy or even when your car gets into an accident. If that happens, just jump into a new car, figuratively speaking, which you can drive to the same destination.

If ever things seem uncertain, don't worry about it. The truth has a funny way of showing its face when you least expect it.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next