AndreiaLi
Kate
Aleina
26 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Primordials - Page 5 Empty Re: The Primordials

Post by godofbattle 17.12.10 19:40

Bastet is said to be the daughter of Aset by many researchers. It has been stated by many researchers that statues with her in the arms of Aset (black Madonna ) have been vandalised to make it seem as though only Horus (Jesus0 was her child.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 18.12.10 3:25

I agree that Bastet (bȝstt) is very likely one of the 3 Primordials, most likely the Guardian/Scorpion one. I also can see the reasoning behind the ones who claim that Bastet and Sekhmet (Scarlet Lady) are one. They could be 2 faces of the same entity. One loving, another terrifying. One protective, another destructive. All aspects very well defined within the Guardian lineage. Sekhmet's Ancient Egyptian title "Lady of Flame" also clearly has an Asetian connotation, and the other "Lady of Slaughter" hints at a possible connection with a mighty warrior, probably a leader of the Asetian Army or something that would parallel with our modern concept of a General.
As for the third Primordial I find it harder to trace, especially because Concubines are said to be amazing beings at camouflage and misdirection. I have personally thought of Hathor (ḥwt-ḥr) as one possibility, but maybe that could be just a little bit too obvious. But well, Hathor is connected with dancing, passion, partying and joy. All characteristics associated with Concubines. Also her name can be translated into "Horus's enclosure," that could hint at their strong bond with Viperines. Maybe even could carry the meaning that Concubine's taste for slavery and belonging is probably expressed only towards Viperines, who they serve with their pulsing energy!
Oh and lets not forget that Hathor has a shrine in their highly praised Temple of Philae, which implies a high level of reverence and importance of such deity/Asetian within their culture.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.12.10 11:50

quote : Humans conspired to overthrow Ra
and the other Gods. Even the priests and magicians plotted against the gods,
using the powers given them against these gods. Ra heard of this, and called
together the most powerful and ancient deities. It was decided that
Sekhmet, the “force against which no other force avails”
(Masters) should stomp out the rebellion. She would punish all those who had
evil in their hearts and minds. So Sekhmet went out
and slaughtered the humans, drinking their blood. Soon, the land was so
bloody, and so many were dead, that Ra and the gods feared no humans would
remain on the earth, so something had to be done to stop Sekhmet,
who was intoxicated on human blood and craved even more. Ra sent for a brew
to be made from beer, blood, and certain plants – probably containing belladonna
and opium – in order to calm and stop Sekhmet. 7000
huge jugs of the brew were prepared, and this bloody-looking liquid was
poured over the ground in a place where Sekhmet was
sure to go. When Sekhmet came to this place, she
thought she saw blood, and drank it all up. Then it is said that “her heart
was filled with joy” and her rage and slaughter was ended. After that, Ra
praised Sekhmet in order to further soothe her,
calling her “the One Who Comes in Peace,” and “beautiful, charming,
graceful.” (End qoute ...)

It is also said that she became Hathor or Bast after this was done ....
Bast and Hathor both had Ra as a father ... ( some sources claim )

Sek met is a more cont reverse topic ... some say that it also is Ra , but others say that she came from no where ...

In another aspect and other sources Isis or Aset is also said to be connected to Hathor and that they are one and the same ...

But then again, Its not for nothing that Isis has the label: the one whit a 1000 names...

Some other labels she has been given :
In the Book of the Dead Isis was described as:

* She who gives birth to heaven and earth,
* She who knows the orphan,
* She who knows the widow spider,
* She who seeks justice for the poor people,
* She who seeks shelter for the weak people
* She who seeks the righteousness in her people

Some of Isis's many other titles were:

* Queen of Heaven,
* Mother of the Gods,
* The One Who is All,
* Lady of Green Crops,
* The Brilliant One in the Sky,
* Star of the Sea,[18]
* Great Lady of Magic,
* Mistress of the House of Life,
* She Who Knows How To Make Right Use of the Heart,
* Light-Giver of Heaven,
* Lady of the Words of Power,
* Moon Shining Over the Sea.

and to sum it up, some of thees labels , has also been given to Bast , Sek met and Hathor ...

I am very interested in the source of the information bought Natalia and Goodmanomar777 have found on the subject and also if any others have found something that has to do whit the subject Smile

One more thing: Why Hasn't the 4 sons of Horus been a subject ( or have I missed it :S ) ?

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 18.12.10 22:22

I too have suspected Hathor as the third primordial.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.12.10 3:44

Natalia wrote:I agree that Bastet (bȝstt) is very likely one of the 3 Primordials, most likely the Guardian/Scorpion one. I also can see the reasoning behind the ones who claim that Bastet and Sekhmet (Scarlet Lady) are one. They could be 2 faces of the same entity. One loving, another terrifying. One protective, another destructive. All aspects very well defined within the Guardian lineage. Sekhmet's Ancient Egyptian title "Lady of Flame" also clearly has an Asetian connotation, and the other "Lady of Slaughter" hints at a possible connection with a mighty warrior, probably a leader of the Asetian Army or something that would parallel with our modern concept of a General.
As for the third Primordial I find it harder to trace, especially because Concubines are said to be amazing beings at camouflage and misdirection. I have personally thought of Hathor (ḥwt-ḥr) as one possibility, but maybe that could be just a little bit too obvious. But well, Hathor is connected with dancing, passion, partying and joy. All characteristics associated with Concubines. Also her name can be translated into "Horus's enclosure," that could hint at their strong bond with Viperines. Maybe even could carry the meaning that Concubine's taste for slavery and belonging is probably expressed only towards Viperines, who they serve with their pulsing energy!
Oh and lets not forget that Hathor has a shrine in their highly praised Temple of Philae, which implies a high level of reverence and importance of such deity/Asetian within their culture.

'Natalia'
This was a great first post. Quite informative, very well expressed and mature. Shows that you didn't just fall here out of nowhere but actually have done some research. That is appreciated. But if you don't mind, could you just go by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself? Give us a better feedback on what brings you here and your own background in the occult.
Thanks in advance and you're most welcome here!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia 19.12.10 14:06

Jonathan wrote:
Natalia wrote:I agree that Bastet (bȝstt) is very likely one of the 3 Primordials, most likely the Guardian/Scorpion one. I also can see the reasoning behind the ones who claim that Bastet and Sekhmet (Scarlet Lady) are one. They could be 2 faces of the same entity. One loving, another terrifying. One protective, another destructive. All aspects very well defined within the Guardian lineage. Sekhmet's Ancient Egyptian title "Lady of Flame" also clearly has an Asetian connotation, and the other "Lady of Slaughter" hints at a possible connection with a mighty warrior, probably a leader of the Asetian Army or something that would parallel with our modern concept of a General.

'Natalia'
This was a great first post. Quite informative, very well expressed and mature. Shows that you didn't just fall here out of nowhere but actually have done some research. That is appreciated. But if you don't mind, could you just go by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself? Give us a better feedback on what brings you here and your own background in the occult.
Thanks in advance and you're most welcome here!
Thank you for your words. I have written a brief introduction as you recommended.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.12.10 4:49

Thank you, Natalia!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Serkhem 17.02.12 23:50

How do Asetians recognise the Primordials?Any specific traits or characterstics?
Serkhem
Serkhem
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 18.02.12 9:58

Serkhem wrote:How do Asetians recognise the Primordials?Any specific traits or characterstics?
I'm sure the Aset Ka has its ways to recognize a Primordial and that those are the rare cases they observe and guide an Asetian since birth or its very early years. I doubt anyone in here would know what those methods are and how to find a Primordial, as that would be way too dangerous information to hold. The identity of the Primordials is kept secret and their leadership is most likely only enforced inside the AK structure.

Those details concern only the Aset Ka and it's none of our business to be honest.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.02.12 1:49

Pretty much like Jonathan says. No one knows. Supposedly, they might tend to exhibit purer forms of the particular hallmarks of a Lineage, but that's obviously not been proven.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 19.02.12 7:07

Em Hotep,

Serkhem Keep in mind there is differences between Asetian Primordial / Elders and a normal Asetian. The Asetian Primordial are the 3 Children of Aset, They have traits that nobody else have.. They are the creators of the Asetian bloodline. Asetian Elders was transformed in Sep Tepy period, They was the first menbers of the Asetian Family and a normal Asetian was transformed after the period of Sep Tepy. The method of Dark Kiss is different before and after the period of Sep Tepy which means that there are differences in their traits. We know that The Higher Magisterium belongs to the Asetian Primordials and no one sit in their places even if they are not incarnate in this life, they come and go and their places are protected, no one sits on them.

We also know that AK validates many things, for example, they use techniques such as hypnotism, visions during meditations, dreams, energy work, etc, to validate something, in this process they use a method that they call Triangulation and this method involves three different Elders, one of each Lineage. This is where I start to question, I do not believe very much that Asetian Primordials need approval to join in the Order.

I see the Asetian Primordial like a connection without questions where no incarnation can break their knowing and connection to Asetian Family.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamien 01.06.12 9:43

I am wondering if the functions that an awakened serves the Family as mentioned above is listed in the public version of the Asetian Bible? If not, would someone mention a few of those actions?

Appreciatively;
Jamien
Jamien
Jamien
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristinCP 10.09.12 18:13

Aleina wrote:To my understanding the awakening process of a Primordial Asetian is far less intense than a new-born Asetian or an Asetian that was created after Aset left Earth. This is because the Primordials have awakened countless times, and their souls are simply used to it.

I think that any Primordial who truly is one retains their memories from lifetime to lifetime. They transition fully aware.
ChristinCP
ChristinCP
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MeriAten 13.11.12 14:19

Although this is just my opinion, I do not believe that the Primordials still have a need for a human body. I feel as though they have transcended physical form, and might just exist in the metaphysical sense, much like the other Gods/Goddesses.
I am sure they could manifest in a physical body if they so wish, I just do not believe they have a reason to go through human reincarnations any longer since they have probably "outlived" that need by now.
Just my opinion.
MeriAten
MeriAten
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 13.05.13 9:08

MeriAten wrote:Although this is just my opinion, I do not believe that the Primordials still have a need for a human body. I feel as though they have transcended physical form, and might just exist in the metaphysical sense, much like the other Gods/Goddesses.
I am sure they could manifest in a physical body if they so wish, I just do not believe they have a reason to go through human reincarnations any longer since they have probably "outlived" that need by now.
Just my opinion.

If one stops learning, and evolving ... wouldn't that kinda go against the Asetian way ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 05.01.14 22:09

Something that really captivates me is the fact that the Primordials are technically Gods, at least in Egyptian theology. Horus, the son of Aset, defeated Seth. In my opinion, it shows the true power of the Primordials.
Something else I would like some opinions on is a passage from the AB on page 158.

"Horus was a beloved king in the ancient Asetian Empire, and his divine essence forever endured around all of us in many forms -- from the great shifting powers of the Water to the destroyer hotness of Fire, from the subtle and invisible Air to the fertile and life sustaining Earth."

This passage is referring to the Watchtowers. Also, known as the four sons of Horus.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 05.01.14 22:10

Does this suggest that Horus has not taken a physical form since this period of history?
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.01.14 22:41

That is something no one outside the Aset Ka knows and that I believe will forever remain that way. He may have transcended to the land of divine or he may still incarnate as a guide and leader of the Aset Ka. The same question could be asked about his two sisters, also Goddesses, who we know even less than him. Identity and current reality of the Primordials is a major secret or mystery in Asetianism and something that I doubt the Aset Ka is willing to trust the common people. All that we know is that they still rule the Aset Ka under the hand of Aset. How they do that, if incarnated or through ethereal contact only the initiated within the Order know.

The passage you quoted is about the four elementals or watchtowers. They are described in Egyptian mythology as the four sons of Horus but I don't think that is literal. They aren't actual sons of Horus they are the four magickal forces or elements of this reality. They are bound to no one and obey no one but the 4 Primordials have influence over them, so in my opinion they could as well be sons of the other two Primordial Goddesses as same as Horus.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Just sticks 12.01.19 17:30

Who are the "elders".  And don't point me a link.  Thanks

Just sticks
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amel135 27.04.19 15:16

Eat drink and be merry.

Amel135
Banned

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-04-27

https://Lourdesalchemyshoppe.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowyEmbrace 30.06.19 13:27

godofbattle can you please expand more or provide a link regarding the black maddona connection? Thanks

ShadowyEmbrace
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.06.19 13:56

Doesn't seem to have been online for 8 years.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Night1886 19.07.22 2:12

Are these the Primordials?Lamaen,Semket, Akharu,Eshdagaru, Niksar, Sharkiss, Elimmu, Nosferatu.

Night1886
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: