N.Augusta
Syrianeh
Aleina
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

July 7th - Page 2 Empty Re: July 7th

Post by Jonathan 27.08.11 16:06

Pyrene wrote:Sorry for "resurrecting" the topic, but...

Just found out that on July 7th, 2007, the Sun was conjunct Sirius... at least according to a chart drawn on Astro.com and using midday (GMT-DST) as the reference time.

Who knew? Shocked
Very interesting detail. I didn't know that. So many things show us that every move from the Asetians is far from random, even if we have a hard time seeing its true purpose.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 27.08.11 16:37

Conjunctions are a great time for big things to happen. Glad to know about that occurrence. Smile
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.08.11 2:35

Thank you share. Smile Nice detail.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 28.08.11 4:04

Here's the astrological chart (tropical/Sayana) for July 7th 2007, at midday, for Porto - Portugal:

The Fixed Stars presented in the chart are colored in Violet, and their names are (in anticlockwise order, starting at House 1): Spica, Antares (conjunct Jupiter), Algol, Aldebaran, Sirius (conjunct Sun), and Regulus.

July 7th - Page 2 Asetianbiblefirsteditio
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 28.08.11 9:22

You should have set the location for Giza, Egypt. If I am not mistaken, Egypt was where the gathering took place.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 28.08.11 13:29

Well, I thought of Porto because apparently it's where the Order's headquarters are located... and as the AB was published by the AK, I thought Porto would be the most adequate place. Notice the title in the chart is "Asetian Bible (first edition)".
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 28.08.11 13:32

Sorry Daniel09, I saw now a topic started by Natalia, in which she says:

I can't help to realize that the last time the Asetians made public one of their epic Gatherings was in 2007, the year of the release of their sacred publication, the Asetian Bible.

I didn't know there had been a Gathering by the time the Asetian Bible was published. I'll switch the location to Giza, then. Wink
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 28.08.11 13:40

New chart for the same date and time, but in Giza instead of Porto (thanks Daniel) :

July 7th - Page 2 Asetianbiblefirsteditio
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.08.11 22:13

Pyrene, I don't know much about astrology, especially when it comes to charts and astral mappings. Tell me, are there any significant differences by comparing the chart you made for Porto and the one for Giza, in terms of July 7th 2007?

I also noticed that you used noon as the time for the astral moment of the chart. Mixing a bit of numerology and symbolism, would it make any sense in astrological terms to change the moment from noon to midnight, given the symbolical meaning of the night (and midnight) to the Asetian culture?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 29.08.11 7:19

Jonathan, the main difference between the two charts is that both were mapped for midday Local Time, which correspond to different hours in Universal Time (in Giza it was midday LT / 9 am UT, while in Porto it would have been midday LT / 11 am UT): that is, a full 2-hour difference. What this shows in practical terms is different Ascendants and MC's (Medium Coeli), as well as slightly different positions for the fastest celestial bodies, particularly the Moon. Anyway, I'm only a student of Astrology and not an expert, so I can't say much more :/

Regarding the hour change, from midday to midnight, I believe only a dedicated student of Asetianism (which, I confess, I am not) would be able to know that.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2