Divine 277
Kate
Nebibi
kalimaab
9 posters

Go down

Awakening Empty Awakening

Post by kalimaab 24.08.10 10:18

I feel that Im awaking to my trueself and feel both a sense of great joy. It's like I can feel the eternal flowing through me, and a sense of eternal connection to my true family.
But also a sense of deep sadness at being so far appart from my brothers and sister.
Im new on here and hoping find others like me. XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO
kalimaab
kalimaab
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Awakening Empty Re: Awakening

Post by Daniel09 24.08.10 12:48

First things first, let us step back and look at your remark from a completely objective position. You are saying that you are awakening to your true self, that it feels great, and that you are looking for others who are like you. Since there is no information here about who you are as a person, why you came to the opinion that you are awakening, or even how much you know about Asetianism, no person will come to believe you or help. An Asetian, while being an angel of pure love, is also a demon of isolation.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimaab 24.08.10 13:45

Thank you for replying.
I know im awakening because the memories from my past incarnations are making sense now. What I know about Asetianism, Ive known for as long as I can remember, it was only when I read the Asetian bible, seeing what I already felt written down. It all made sense. Im not looking for help here, Im quit happy within myself, i just want to talk with people who undertsand.
kalimaab
kalimaab
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 24.08.10 14:35

Greetings KaliMaab,

I speak for myself when I write this. I believe that the awakening process is a long and hard path and process. Although some of us may be attracted to Asetianism, that does not mean we are either Asetian, or otherwise...

We must meditate and find out the reasons to why we feel the way we do.
I, am guilty of jumping to silly conclusions, but after some head banging and growth, I have learned that slow and steady is key. Jumping to conclusions is foolish and even dangerous. I am not judging you, nor am I saying what you are or what you are not. Just be careful and think carefully.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimaab 24.08.10 14:45

Thank you.
kalimaab
kalimaab
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimaab 07.09.10 3:37

Ive come so far in my thinking and understanding since I posted this topic, thank you everyone who has helped me:) I know they I still have a long way to go...XOXOOXOXXOXX
kalimaab
kalimaab
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 08.09.10 9:05

Once your flame receives its spark and you become aware the length of the path ahead of you is nothing compared to those first steps towards enlightenment, everyone strives to be accepted by their peers and seeks to be greeted by them with enthusiasm, however disapproval liberates no-one, especially those who show it with malice, advice not ridicule is what you seek, you must decide for yourself who offers good advice or ridicule, follow your path kalimaab and if you prove worthy you will find your way.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimaab 08.09.10 9:29

Thank you,Kate, your words seem to hold a mirrior to my mind,showing me what lays within and making me look that bit deeper. I shall think deeply on them. XOXOXOOXOXOX
kalimaab
kalimaab
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.02.11 10:44

ivy wrote:Greetings KaliMaab,

I speak for myself when I write this. I believe that the awakening process is a long and hard path and process. Although some of us may be attracted to Asetianism, that does not mean we are either Asetian, or otherwise...

I, am guilty of jumping to silly conclusions, but after some head banging and growth, I have learned that slow and steady is key. Jumping to conclusions is foolish and even dangerous. I am not judging you, nor am I saying what you are or what you are not. Just be careful and think carefully.

How do you know ?

And have you experienced the things mentioned in the AB( or something similar to it ) ?
Page : 79 -92 ?

I would Also like to hear more from others on this subject and thoughts around it .....
ALL Views are welcome ....

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 05.02.11 17:17

Divine 277 wrote:
ivy wrote:Greetings KaliMaab,

How do you know ?

And have you experienced the things mentioned in the AB( or something similar to it ) ?
Page : 79 -92 ?

I would Also like to hear more from others on this subject and thoughts around it .....
ALL Views are welcome ....

Personally, I see the awakening to simply be a result of the physical body adjusting to changing energy demands and some basic functions, much like puberty, but of the energy body. It can and should happen to any type of Vampire, Asetian or otherwise, but would also effect many otherkin whose true nature "awakens" at some point.

Most of us may be raised human, but in the end we will become what we became in the time of the becoming.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 06.02.11 10:34

Thank you Daniel, for your point of view.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 06.02.11 10:34

Daniel09 wrote: Most of us may be raised human...
Most of us? 'scratch' Hmm, and how are the rest raised? As Superheros?
Hehehe just kidding! Razz
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.02.11 17:07

N.Augusta wrote:
Daniel09 wrote: Most of us may be raised human...
Most of us? 'scratch' Hmm, and how are the rest raised? As Superheros?
Hehehe just kidding! Razz

lol, I was going to say all, but it occurred to me that there are some who are raised very differently. Surely children are born into occult systems or otherwise, raised to be something other than human, often-times a weapon or tool.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Halo 05.06.13 13:29

How does one separate true from false? For example, not everyone is an Asetian, but one may feel inclined to be one. How does one separate affinity from some sort of inner calling?
Black_Halo
Black_Halo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.06.13 15:44

Black_Halo wrote:How does one separate true from false? For example, not everyone is an Asetian, but one may feel inclined to be one. How does one separate affinity from some sort of inner calling?
I think it's important to mention that anyone can follow the Asetian path. Some may have an actual inner calling while others may only have an affinity. You don't have to be Asetian to follow Asetianism and be proud of giving your life to this path. Some will be awakening as Asetians, but if not, many others are awakening as Asetianists and they deserve the same respect. As Luis Marques has stated, we're all part of an empire... the Asetian Empire. One bond, one flag, united under the love of Aset. We're all different but we're all real and sincere, sharing this same passion.

With this I mean to say that you shouldn't worry right now to find if your nature is Asetian or Asetianist. Focus only on what your heart feels and your soul calls. That's all it matters. Anyone is welcome to grow under the Asetian flag as long as they find their truth in this path and have some honest respect for Aset and her children.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 05.06.13 15:58

Jonathan: Clap

I liked so much of you post. All your words based on truths. Smile
Kalb