What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?

+4
Nebibi
Kalb
Jonathan
Divine 277
8 posters

Go down

What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?  Empty What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?

Post by Divine 277 25.07.11 10:07

Hi every one Smile

Just want to know what you learned from reading the Asetian bible ?

And how many times you have read it ?

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?  Empty Re: What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?

Post by Kalb 25.07.11 15:01

Greetings,

The number of readings does not mean anything. The most important thing is to take and understand the great picture behind it. I believe that meditation is a key to grow and understand more and more. With the knowledge that Asetian Bible gives us, it is clear that our knowledge has grown. Remenber that Asetian Bible is full of Power, the words are True Heka. This means that Asetians know how to say the right word, do the proper gesture and induce the ideal thought. I believe that sometimes the need to want to read the entire Asetian Bible to find out their knowledge leads us to lose important points of wisdom, but with time, according to our maturity and respect to Asetians the memories of our reading back to mind and are induced to a wisdom without words. The revelation of the Asetian Bible is done quietly. The most important goal in life is to develop the Self and the process of evolution is done quietly, only one life means very little of the evolution point of view, is just one step of the stairs. Asetianism is about Evolution. Like our perception of Asetian Bible. To embrace the Asetian Bible and study is to evolve in catalyst change.The mysterious way that Asetian Bible manifest talk by itself...
I can tell you that the cover of Asetian Bible is so beautiful! More i learn more i see the change of the cover. More i drink more i have thirst...
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?  Empty Re: What did you learn from reading the Asetian bible ?

Post by Divine 277 25.07.11 15:17

So what was the grate picture behind it for you? what have you learned up to know ... that.... you didn't already know about your self ?
or about your path ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.07.11 15:49

I have read it many times, but I agree with Stalker that how many times we have read it doesn't mean much. Even if I learn something new every time I read it, or happen to open it in a particular page that is relevant to what I am going through in the moment. In my opinion, the true power of the Asetian Bible is not about reading it, but about feeling it. Anyone can read the book, and I believe thousands have done so as it's a bestseller of occult lore. Does that mean all those people understood Asetianism and the true contents from the Asetian Bible? Far from it. Few truly cherish the great lessons hidden in this book and other great masterpices. I could say a lot of things that I learned from it, but I rather not, as I believe the book has a very special way to teach, and that you should find your own answers in it, which may be different from the ones I have found. Luis Marques, hated by some who feel threatened by his power and loved by others who can see the beauty in his soul and wisdom. He's a genius, and all I can do is hope to read more from him in the future. If his other works have the power to change lives as the Asetian Bible did, then all I can say is be careful Sethians, be very very careful. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 25.07.11 16:37

I do not understand why you dont want to share what you have learned ... Isnt this a place to grow and learn ?

And I do agree that its different things that has been learned by every one ... I just thought it would be a nice thing to reflect on .

I didn't want to offend any one ...

Im sorry.

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.07.11 17:12

You didn't offend me at all. Smile And yes, this is a place to learn and grow, and that is why I gave my answer in those terms. I believe you can learn much more this way. Someday you will understand what I mean.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3026
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 25.07.11 17:37

I agree with Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 25.07.11 18:35

Divine,

You have asked a pretty valid question here. One that I will answer directly. I have learned many things with the Asetian Bible and as I meditate on its topics I am sure I will learn more. I have learned a myriad of things from metaphysical practices to Asetian Cosmogony. I learned a lot, mostly because of the fact that, not only was I new to vampirism when I first read it, but I was also new to Asetianism.

I learned about the values of the Asetians and their history. which is interesting to research under the light of modern day archaeology.

This is a post we can all use to reflect on that which we have learned thus far on this path. Good post Divine Smile
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Akura 26.07.11 0:17

Not to sound rude but, the idea that the Asetian Bible is not merely read but also felt, is very similar to what other religions claim about their holy books. Maybe I'm just not understanding you guys properly, although from a philosophical perspective I can identify somewhat.
Akura
Akura
Banned

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 26.07.11 0:39

Not to sound rude but, the idea that the Asetian Bible is not merely read but also felt, is very similar to what other religions claim about their holy books.

It is not an idea... It is very much a fact, an integral part of the Asetian Bibles purpose.
Please, do not confuse yourself with mentions of religion. Asetianism, is not a religion, nor is the Asetian Bible called 'a bible' to reflect any religious stance.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 26.07.11 3:35

I subscribe to the responses here. Also, I would like to add that part of the magick of the Asetian Bible is that it not only teaches you about Asetianism, Vampirism, cosmogony, ancient history, metaphysical principles, energy work, compared religion, esoteric philosophy and a long etcetera. It teaches you about yourself. There is much to be learnt about the Self from the way one reacts to some of the passages of the AB, or the feelings it brings out. It acts as a catalyst of change, such as the Asetians are, a door opener and a veritable guide for soul searching. Whether Asetian, Asetianist, Vampire, Otherkin or merely curious. If you know how to look it will be a magickal Mirror.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 26.07.11 8:35

@Akura: Your comment was not rude. The book is felt! I've read many sections from the " Holy Bible" and from the "Quran" ,though, I never managed to read them both in their entirety. As someone who was a Christian for several years, I have to say that neither of the two books mentioned, did I ever feel anything with them. The AB, however, is an entirely different story, and is the only book that I've ever been able to "feel". Perhaps you will read it some time, and will see for yourself. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 26.07.11 8:47

One more thing: Asetianism, for all technical purposes, does fall into the category of religion, by definition, though, I do not look at it that way. With that said, it is so much more, it is a way of life, that one must experience to understand. Personally, I just do not like the word "religion", but that is my own issue.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.07.11 3:45

First of all thank you so very much for your answers ....
AND a special thanks @nebibi and @Syrianeh , I really enjoyed reading your answers.

@akura: The Asetian bible is felt, for the once that it has meaning to.

@Naugusta, You dont like the word religion, no-one can blame you, some of the most horrible things in the world has been done under the category religion....

Personally I Like the word Life path Smile

@talibah: Like N said, It goes under the definition of religion, and it has its own philosophy, its own cosmology .... its own rituals .... its own way of practice .... and even in a way its own Hierarchy ....

taken from dictionary.com :

re·li·gion   
[ri-lij-uhn] Show IPA
–noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: to make a religion of fighting prejudice.
religions, Archaic . religious rites.
Archaic . strict faithfulness; devotion: a religion to one's vow.

Smile

With that said, I hope that more people will take the time to answer the original question Smile

Sincerely Divine 277

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Akura 27.07.11 10:44

It actually didn't teach me much that I didn't already know. I had my belief system before I read either The Tao Te Ching or The Asetian Bible. Taoism is basically the same thing as Asetianism, minus the stuff about vampirism and occult study. I have only read it once, my impression is that the Asetian Bible expresses an age old idea from multiple cultures, which is deeply rooted in philosophy. Although I don't like the fact that he forces vampirism into both egyptian mythology and this ancient idea, he is still a very deep writer. To understand his ideas you have to read the Tao Te Ching, otherwise his book is useless, well...other than the fact that it has knowledge about vampirism.
Akura
Akura
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.07.11 12:08

Thank you Smile I appreciate you taking the time to answer @Akura.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 27.07.11 18:28

@Akura why do you mean that you have to have knowledge of the tao, before reading the book ?

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Akura 28.07.11 0:54

The Tao Te Ching was written approximately 500 BCE, and it has many concepts in common with the Asetian Bible. More notably the creation of the universe. To understand the Tao Te Ching and the Asetian Bible, you have to understand the basic rule of the universe, duality.
Akura
Akura
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 28.07.11 3:16

Akura:

So you say the Asetian Bible is useless, yet here you are, discussing it. Smile

I think it has been of much use to you, even if you don't feel it.

Open your mind.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.07.11 4:08

@akura

I have knowledge of the tao, but I don't think that I had to have knowledge about it before I read the Asetian bible.

There are so many layers in that book, that is related with so many things in what we call time and space.
It also encourage you to learn more about most things.

As the Asetians are scattered, so Is the knowledge, been scattered.

Of course , thats how I look at it ...

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.07.11 8:21

@Akura: Syri raised a very good point, although, you did say, more specifically, that the AB would be useless to one who had not read the Tao prior to reading the AB, except for the info on vampirism, yet you also mentioned that the Tao did not contain occult knowledge nor info on vampirism. If I understood you correctly, then you were also implying that had one not read the Tao prior to reading the AB, then one would be able to learn about both occult subjects and about vampirism, yes? Even that would be quite useful to someone who did not know much about occult knowledge and vampirism ,and wants to learn more, yes? Do you agree?

I will tell you, that I had not read the Tao prior to reading the AB, and I did not have problems understanding the AB. In fact, I learned very much from it, and continue to, therefore from my own experience, I will have to disagree with your claim about the AB being useless to one who had not read the Tao prior to reading the AB. In fact, the AB taught me much more about vampirism as most of what I had found on the subject prior to reading it had been, well, quite silly, but needless to say, it has taught me so much more on many subjects, and reached through to me. Smile

So now I would like to ask you, what is it that brings you to a forum that is geared towards Asetianism? I take it that you are here to learn more about it, right? Otherwise you would not spend time here. I hope that you will get alot out of this forum which will help you on your journey. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.07.11 9:47

@Akura: I forgot to include something in my prior post. You said, "It actually didn't teach me much that I didn't already know." I am sure that the AB was the source that taught you the most about the Asetians, right? As you know, the AB is the true source that is available for the public to learn more about them. So, from where did you learn about the Asetians? And when did you read the AB? And did not the AB teach you more about them, about their beliefs, about their history, about their lineages, and yet so much more? I ask, simply because you made me curious. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Akura 28.07.11 11:02

Thank you both for your kind replies, and your patience. This is mean't when I said that the Tao and the AB didn't teach me much: Before I read either of them I was trying to understand the origin of the universe, by using the concept of dualism I came to the conclusion that the universe actually created itself. If nothing existed at the beginning then the opposite would also have to occur eventually (Given the law of dualism), so much like the big bang, that is how I believe the universe was created, from the fact that when nothing exists, everything will exist. For there to be white, black has to exist etc. That is what I learned before I read either of the books, and that is also what they have in common.

The Tao Te Ching says that the Tao is eternal and has always existed, because in this view the Tao is one thing, when it expanded it became the universe. Even when there was nothing, nothing was the Tao, and such with the duality that followed.

What I found interesting about the Asetian Bible is that according to egyptian mythology in the beginning there were chaotic waters. This is a different view of the origins than the Tao Te Ching, but it is along similar lines. Out of these chaotic waters came Amon, or consciousness, and he gave rise to the other Gods. I see the Gods as natural laws, not actual beings, although I see Isis/Osiris and the other minor deities as the first human-like beings. The chaotic waters represent all of the possibilities that can be created in the universe, if nothing exists, everything possible will happen eventually, hence the chaotic waters. This is the tie between the two.

This is what I was trying to say. I did not mean that I had the Occult knowledge of the Asetian Bible before I read it, that is the other thing I learned from it. That is also where the Tao says nothing, it doesn't speak about occult knowledge, although it does say in a very mystic tone - Doing nothing accomplishes more than doing everything. That isn't the exact wording though. Like I said though I did learn a lot about vampirism from the Asetian Bible, but I learn't most of it from The Psychic Vampire Codex. Yes unfortunately I read that one first, although it did have some decent knowledge.
Akura
Akura
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.07.11 16:35

Ah-ha! And thus the famous question man asks: So, how did it all begin? Men through out time have wondered how it all began and have asked such questions. Every culture has had its own theories and beliefs. Even over the course of ones life, many will change their belief as to how it all began quite a few times. I wonder what theories there will be 10,000 years from now. Well, I really do not care what one believes as everyone has the right to their own truths and to find their truths, what I care about is that the right to find ones truth is protected for all. Thank you for this explanation/clarification and sharing of your views. I enjoyed reading your post.

I think it is important to keep in mind that the AB has a small amount of pages concerning cosmogony, as it wasn't meant to be a book specifically geared towards it. As someone who has read it, then you know that the author tried to cover several topics, and put it all together in a 300 page public version. I think that had to have been somewhat challenging, because even at times, you can see how he wants to go into more details on a topic, but can't. Perhaps he may be more accustomed to writings which tend to be more privatized. Hopefully there will be more books published for the public in the future and if so, then, you never know, perhaps there will be more on that topic too. I am glad to hear that you have learned from the AB.

Lastly, from a previous post, I can see that you are no fan of Michelle's Codex. Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Akura 28.07.11 17:53

Yes, I think that it has valuable information that the AB doesn't share, but it's hard to sort out the dramatic crap from the useful truths (in the codex). You're definitely right about the AB, it covers a wide variety of topics, I do wish that he would share more about the Aset Ka though...I hate secret orders, but I guess I can understand why they make them. Thanks for the kind reply, I'm still having trouble with idiots on vampires.nu...
Akura
Akura
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down