Victor
Hioman
Kalb
Natalia
9 posters

Go down

Haters are confused Admirers Empty Haters are confused Admirers

Post by Natalia 23.08.11 12:38

Paulo Coelho said many times that haters are simply confused admirers. Having experienced himself the reality that plagues many peoples hearts, where his admirers easily turn against him and express hate for the most insignificant situations, like being ignored or not getting an autograph.

This is something that applies perfectly to the Aset Ka and the Asetianist community. Like every other spiritual power in the world, the Aset Ka and the Asetians have people insulting them. I don't mean people who respectfully disagree with them or doesn't believe in Asetianism. That is just fine and those people live their lives without trying to discredit the Order. I am talking about people who do waste their time creating intrigues, lies, false assumptions and spreading nonsense concerning Asetianism. Such haters may be a minority, but they are still vocal at times. If we pay close attention, these haters, past and present, have been at some point interested in the Aset Ka and professed themselves Asetianists. All of them, at one point or another, were denied access to information or didn't see their expectations of being accepted to manifest. This led them to frustration and frustration led them to anger and hatred. That is how haters are born.

If haters would really not give importance to what they condemn, criticize and hate, then they would spend their lives doing something productive instead of just criticism and hate. The only way to prove yourself above and beyond something you dislike, is to move on, to never look back, not to spend your time hating, lying and worrying about the very same thing you try so hard to hate.

To anyone wise and intelligent, hating them will only make them smile, because they know you're just another fan burning with frustration.

In the end, it becomes rather obvious... haters are indeed nothing more than confused admirers.

'Natalia'
Natalia
Natalia
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Haters are confused Admirers Empty Re: Haters are confused Admirers

Post by Kalb 23.08.11 12:59

Wow.. amazing post, Natalia. You was very clear and expressed very well. Thank you. I Agree
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.08.11 13:49

What can I say... I agree with everything you have said.

Great post.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hioman 23.08.11 14:02

Very well said, Natalia. I also agree fully with what you said.

The learning, then leads us to know that we should not be equal to those haters or act like they want we act.

May we know how to separate the negative influences that exist, but that we can express our point of view, defending it personally and, and the same time, having the due respect for others, in a constructive manner.

In fact, its a great post +) ^^
Hioman
Hioman
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.08.11 9:25

Natalia wrote:To anyone wise and intelligent, hating them will only make them smile, because they know you're just another fan burning with frustration.

In the end, it becomes rather obvious... haters are indeed nothing more than confused admirers.
You wrote what is on the mind of many many Asetianists and Occultists scattered around the globe. There is no denying, you were straight to the point.

Well done.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.08.11 16:03

Victor wrote:
Natalia wrote:To anyone wise and intelligent, hating them will only make them smile, because they know you're just another fan burning with frustration.

You wrote what is on the mind of many many Asetianists and Occultists scattered around the globe. There is no denying, you were straight to the point.

Well done.
I Agree
On the mind of many...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.08.11 16:44

For some time i meditate on what you said, Natalia. I want share with you some of my thoughts. We know that the balance is very important at the point of evolution. I do not talk only about Asetianism, because not all feel confortable and attracted by Asetians, but, in general way. The unbalances of the opposite force represent a mental and emotional problems. Instability and lack of clarity is perhaps the main point. Hate is one of the manifestations of negative force. The best exemple i can have right now is Chakra system, the seven main points have both energies – positive and negative. When negative energy manifest feelings like anger, fear, hate, confusion, lack of spirituality, among others, domain our way to think and to be. All of us are influenced by our chakra system. (In all aspects). Hate others because they cannot give answers or information is the major error that we do. When you hate others means that you hating yourself, Simply because you are not living brave to look inside you. Impatience makes us walk quickly, stumbling and confused us. Impatience will not let us see what we expect. Most of times, we do not see things as they are but as we are. In a path of dedication, the Master appears when the student is ready, not when student think that deserve! The courage to see errors and back with humbleness to home is a act of grow, or have the courage to be the same is a act of grow too. In the end...every disappointment possue a deeper and wise learning.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Morticia 05.01.18 12:23

I personally think haters have nothing better to do with their time, so, they are just hate for no good reason...I just ignore haters cause most of them are just ignorant...
Morticia
Morticia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 19.02.18 4:38

I think people have a pretty good idea of who and what they are, and they have a pretty good idea of everything else too. (I think mostly everyone is this way). An interesting post though.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 07.09.23 21:22

I always love returning to this amazing post. Never really gets old.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 08.09.23 4:52

Troublemaker wrote:I always love returning to this amazing post. Never really gets old.

That is true, some of these are truly timeless. It is my opinion that some posts in this forum, now considered gems by many, have come to influence a whole generation of occultists.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 08.09.23 12:58

Yes, I agree. I have a special feeling for this forum. It keeps so many important and valuable things. Also the people I met here, somehow began making part of my Journey.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down