N.Augusta
Nebibi
Victor
Hioman
zakary
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 17:31

Johnathan: I don't see why we can't discuss this in pm.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary

Post by Jonathan 30.06.12 17:47

I didn't know you considered something like that as personal as many of us have openly talked about our heritage and nationalities across different threads. Anyways like I said it's not important, I will tell you why I questioned it.

Nebibi wrote:N.Augusta as a point.
This stroke me as odd. It's a specific kind of typo that is common among people that have an Indo-European language as their native language. Stalker for example sometimes does that typo, but we all know where he came from, as others do as well. Interesting that you use New York in your profile. Nothing important, just brought back to mind a few rumors I heard some time ago.

Everyone, I'm sorry for the off topic, I know this is not good forum practice. I'll keep it on topic from now on...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 17:58

Johnathan...I hate roundabout ways of getting to something.
1. It was just a typo like any other.
2. Are you implying that I'm lying?
I have written various posts before this one and no one has questioned my english. To be honest, I didn't point it out before because I didn't want to be RUDE but you have various posts where your 'Standard American English' is questionable. Besides that was ONE typo which you honestly read into whereas I chose not to confront you about your VARIOUS grammatical oddities.
To me this looks like a weak attempt at focusing on something OTHER THAN what I brought up.
What rumors are you referring to? It seems like you are trying to stir up hype and then you 'smoothly' cover that up by saying 'I'll get back on topic'. So why bring this up.

I am a Hispanic American. My father is Peruvian and my mother is Dominican. Although I was born in the Dominican Republic, I was brought up in New York City.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.06.12 18:12

The attempt at turning around the argument by accusing others of what you are being accused is very old, not to mention the terrible psychology skills. lol Anyways I wasn't really accusing you of anything, just mentioning something I noticed that I found odd. I was not criticizing your English as many people around here don't have perfect English skills and that's not the point. Stalker for example has many typos and grammar issues with his posts but he's a great guy and I would say more spiritually evolved than most. That's what matters, so no I wasn't criticizing any language issues. Just pointing what crossed my mind when I read that, I'm spontaneous like that.

Focusing on something other than what you brought up? What did you brought up? Some apparent obsession about Zakary not being Zakary that we all agreed to dismiss because no one cares?

I created no hype, you did. Or unsuccessfully tried to. Anyways I don't feed dramas so if you're looking for attention you won't get it from me. Like I said for several times, it wasn't something important. I made this post as a reference and I will leave it as such.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.06.12 18:21

I gotta say if this light topic has created ANY kind of anger or hot temper....it ain't even worth the typos.....lol. Everybody should just take two steps back and pray for the Addams family. Stalker and I make all kinds of typos all the time....and we both do it on purpose....so take that....and that...and thot....andt hat....andth at.......stop that Stalker.......

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 18:26

*sighs*
I won't argue with you. There is no point. No I don't seek attention. However, since my 'language skills' were criticized I'd like to point out yours.
'What did you brought up?' Isn't correct English neither is 'anyways'.
Anyway, I was just defending myself. I am an English Literature major and frankly, when someone questions a key that was missed on a keyboard I may get a bit piqued.

Also, you never answered my question...not that I expect you to but, which rumors were you alluding to in your previous post?

Finally, I'd like to apologize if this thread got a bit out of hand. For those users who have seen my other posts on this forum I never try to create hype or the like. Let the stimulating conversation continue.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 30.06.12 21:23

Jonathon, I am truly sorry to see that you have had to go to such great extremes here not with just one but two rude individuals. They both seem to have issues to overcome. Thank you for taking the time in which you did to attempt to explain yourself. I, for one, understand the pains it can take to communicate to those who simple wish to do otherwise. Again, thank you.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 21:38

This could have been avoided. I stated earlier all of this could have been dealt with in pm and yet people continue. If someone wishes to address this topic further they can do so in pm. With this post I AM NOT trying to continue drama but, if people still have a problem with me or the point I brought up they can communicate that in pm. Thank you.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 30.06.12 22:00

Nebibi, it is not the topic but in how you dealt with it that I do feel you need to look at privately. You need to also realize that not all enjoy the p. m. My best to you none the less.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 22:04

Witchmark...I'm sure you have good intentions but frankly this discussion about typos and the like was between Johnathan and I. There was no reason for you to comment after I clearly stated I didn't want to speak about it anymore. Not only did I apologize but I clearly stated that this could be discussed in pm. I realize some people don't like that option but it's better than doing it where a discussion is taking place - it is their decision to make, not yours.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 30.06.12 22:44

The advice I gave you, you might take to heart just a bit. Perhaps re-reading your replies to Jonathon might help. On another note though, when one post in a thread open to others, then it is generally acceptable for anyone to post. You very well might have wanted to take it into a pm, however, you kept posting. I would have handled that a bit differently, more than likely, I would not have even replied to begin with in an area I would not be comfortable discussing. Had I answered someone to let them know I was not comfortable in giving that information, I would have made no further replies. I was not disrespectful here in the least nor was I out of line.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 23:01

Witchmark I never said you were disrespectful or out of line. I didn't take this to pm because I didn't want to force myself onto the person. I was giving that person THE OPTION to pm me. I only continued to post because I'm no pushover and I won't let anyone insult me without giving them a piece of my mind. It's my right to defend myself.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebibi 30.06.12 23:02

Anyway, this will be my last post in this topic for now. I refuse to keep this going onto any consecutive pages.
Nebibi
Nebibi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.07.12 5:08

I know you feel an occultist and you feel that should question EVERYTHING, this is not the first time that you manifest a lack of Respect about us, nor is it the first time that we keep quiet and let the freedom open your eyes. I understand that you prefer explore possibilities instead of accepted "blind truths", again, you're free to question Everything but one thing you fail. Honor is what define many of Us. Honor is the same thing than Soul. If you don't notice, this community is a Honest group. We don't need lie, We don't need sell a product nor we need convince someone to come here. Honor can never be questioned because as the name implies, is Honor.

I find interesting one thing, you ask Jonathan why he don't send you a PM when in fact you do not had the initiative to send the PM to the user Zakary. You started this. As you said in some time ago, you're an Ex-Asetianist and you think that many of us are blind follow a Bible without questions. Asetian Bible is something Inspired, a book that illuminate many people and the Asetianists don't live their lives in a dogmas and faith parts, we Love Chaos, is our Law.

Unfortunately, while you were an Asetisnist in the past you didn't see this point, you have to learn about Dignity for understand how to meet an honest person. Of course that you're free to walk forum by forum, searching and learning but don't forget that VampirismForum.Com is not the ideal place to prove that we are fake or not. Remember to always looks inside you.

Finally, I advise you to meet the Addams Family, if you want I can give you the address in PM.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 01.07.12 7:51

Addams Family? Really Stalker? I have told Uncle Fester that you are his brother, Gomez. Smile Those are good points for all to remember on the issues of honor and honesty.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.07.12 8:27

Hot Doggies.......now Gomez walks among us.........

Raised from the dead,.........again.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 01.07.12 12:01

Goodness gracious-- what a mess! See, this also is why the "I don't care" attitude is so important.

Now, I am not here to defend or argue either for or against because I just don't care. Smile But, what I care about is seeing that nobody is ostracized and that sides are not taken just for the sake of taking sides because someone favors one person over the other person or what have you. This does happen here. I care about "fairness" and that we always be FAIR to one another, regardless of differences.

Did anyone else "need" to put their two-cents in this thread once it got a little heated? Absolutely not! Not unless your efforts are to provide conflict resolution. Otherwise, all you do is add fuel to the fire as well as contribute to ostracizing someone. All are free to contribute, though, of course! But, in situations like this, it really is best to remain silent unless you wish to help resolve and put water to the flames. There is a good lesson to be learned here on this thread. Also, never judge another man for his walk on his path until you have walked 1000 miles in his shoes. We all learn things differently, through different experiences, at different times, and at our own pace.

Don't judge, just love! Smile

Lastly, who teaches us the value of indifference time and time again? The Asetians do! Wink

*This public-service- announcement has been brought to you by no other than the one and only Queen of typos.*
Shalom- Salam- assalamu alaikum- heiwa!!!!

"Love is the law- love under Will." Smile

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.07.12 12:28

witchmark wrote:Jonathon, I am truly sorry to see that you have had to go to such great extremes here not with just one but two rude individuals. They both seem to have issues to overcome. Thank you for taking the time in which you did to attempt to explain yourself. I, for one, understand the pains it can take to communicate to those who simple wish to do otherwise. Again, thank you.
Thanks for the understanding. I just wanted to make clear what my intentions were with the original post and my following words as they kept being changed and misinterpreted. It was something very simple, I see no need for all the fuss.

Stalker wrote:Finally, I advise you to meet the Addams Family, if you want I can give you the address in PM.
lol!

So now we have Uncle Fester and Gomez... we're in for a wild ride!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.07.12 12:37

witchmark, I must say it was our secret. Now, everyone knows and the worst of all is that the Portuguese people are terrified at the name Gomez. It was Gomez who scored the goal in Germany's victory against Portugal. I hope that our family is not now frowned upon because of you. Mad
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary - Page 2 Empty Uncle Fester

Post by Maxx 01.07.12 13:00

The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary - Page 2 Fess_u14[img][url=h

Uncle Fester in a normal, waking moment.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.07.12 13:43

The Vampire Viaticum by Zakary - Page 2 Gomez_10

Gomez......aka......Stalker
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 01.07.12 13:54

LOL

I can tell you that women are very excited with my mustache and the main point is that I can look at two different sites Twisted Evil

I bet you can't do that. Anyway, everyone knows our family because of the Eyes and I am more popular because of the mustache.. It has enormous power to attract women.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 02.07.12 9:11

wow this thread sure has gone off topic eh? lol!

not sure if its too late to stray back to the original intentions of this thread, but i have a few questions if anyone is willing to answer... i did do some on-line searching beforehand but am still curious.

Ok, my question is, what is the OVC, and VC ? i searched up the VVC and found my answer to what that was in google hahah ^ ^;

and also, i had no idea that legitimate Houses existed... always thought that they were all composed of the goth-scened people who aren't real vampires, or know little to next to nothing of energy work and the like :X but if legitimate houses do exist, are they actual places where you can go and meet others? or are these houses just online organizations? if there are houses that i can visit im very interested in this.

sorry if i sound immature in asking this, i just simply don't know much about any of this ^ ^; i've kept in the shadows for years in regards to my own vampirism, even took a hiatus and tried to ignore it, but i suppose you can't deny what you are inside; it always comes back to find you and bite you -pun- Razz
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.07.12 10:26

Demonia wrote:Ok, my question is, what is the OVC, and VC ?
OVC stands for Online Vampire Community and VC stands for Vampire Community. It doesn't represent any community or group in particular but the sum of all groups and individuals connected with vampirism, real and fictional.

Demonia wrote:and also, i had no idea that legitimate Houses existed... always thought that they were all composed of the goth-scened people who aren't real vampires, or know little to next to nothing of energy work and the like :X
Yes there are groups that call themselves "houses", but your first intuition wasn't that far off from reality as most are exactly what you have just defined. The term "house" originally came from a goth computer game that those groups used to be involved with.
It seems like most serious vampire groups use the same terminology as other occult organizations like "order" and "coven", while groups more inclined to role-play go by the term "house".
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 02.07.12 12:59

There is a "House" in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun...Maybe we should have a gathering there...I hear Uncle Fester and Gomez run the place? Any validity to this?
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next