Are These Metaphors?

5 posters

Go down

Are These Metaphors? Empty Are These Metaphors?

Post by Maxx 30.05.12 15:15

Please help me with this big Question.......

Since the announcement of the the new book....The Book of Orion.....as I read the pretext, something began to stir within in the form of a question.......please follow these statements from the new book and even the bible of 2007.....

The Author says...Don't take anything for granted... BOA.

Do not expect to see the secrets of life revealed in a simple or direct manner....BOA

As a student of the occult, the seeker should never forget to question everything and do not take knowledge for granted.......BOA.

States Luis Marques is an authority on ancient symbolism and esoteric mysteries (that is certain).....BOA

Now, within me I can associate the vedic picture of creation as the Spirit of man coming down from another area or dimension and coming into or being born within this physical dimension. We are not moving up so much as we have moved down from our previous higher spiritual place to experience and grow in this physical plane to actually go to school and experience and learn in this realm. (We all know that this place is not our natural home or our first domain as we came from spirit and we return to spirit). School can take place over many lifetimes. Our physical body was designed to be a place for our spiritual person to operate here in this world. The Asetians say that the Goddess Aset created her children.....meaning physical bodies were given to house the spirit while here. (I think other beings in a similar body but different appearance also came into being from another source ....besides those that were created by the Goddess. But I will not get into that as it is meaningless for my question).

True Magick comes from AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. This implies the spirit world interacts with the physical world and conforms with the laws of nature in its design.

The Dark Kiss....is a Vampire description that says it is a definitive condition of the SOUL and marked by a non-human spirit within a human body........Asetian Bible (public edition...2007) I see this as an act that completely takes place on the astral level. One reason that I see that learning to astral project or leave the body is so important....even the act of soul travel is of prime importance for one to actually see the real world and how things work.

The Book of Orion is a Triple Grimoire........BOA.

Now.....the Book of Orion comments on The 3 distinctive sections of 3 tomes within the book....being the Book of Giza, Book of Ipet Resyt, Book of Sakkara.

It says it deals with Death, Life and Rebirth.......BOA.

3 stars found in the belt of Orion as well as the 3 pyramids.....connection....BOA.

He states the number 3 expresses the mystical symbolism of spiritual formulae that it teaches through its initiatory message.......BOA.

Finally....brings me to my real question......here goes.....

Might the Children of Aset,,,, being the Serpert or Viperines, the Scorpion or Guardians, and the Scarab or Concubines........also be metaphors..or even have dual meanings......describing a spiritual condition or special being that only exists in the astral or Spiritual realm? Could they be looked at as connecting to Body, Spirit, and Soul or Mental in their division or even their different personalities?

Really, so much of what actually takes place happens in another realm ....happens there first before making its appearance here. I know there are beings that live in other areas or levels that have never had a life here....they exist under their natural laws there just as we have natural laws here we live with......like dimension area 1 and 2, and 3, and so forth....each one having their own set of spiritual laws as we do. The higher adepts of each level have more responsibilities for their kind just as this world requires that. ..... And so forth.....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Are These Metaphors? Empty Re: Are These Metaphors?

Post by Kalb 30.05.12 16:09

I don't know what to say in your comments...Interesting way to see things. I await the reply of other members.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.12 16:48

Interesting questions and food for thought. I don't think I know how to answer you though. My take on this is for us to wait for the book, study it the best that we can and then return here and see if we have found the answer.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 30.05.12 16:52

Just something I forgot to mention, I think that it's possible that the Lineages may be metaphors to other spiritual or metaphysical concepts, but I don't think they are only metaphors. Even if also metaphors I think that they also represent something that we have already seen defined by the Aset Ka that are the three first children of Aset and consequentially the three Lineages that evolved from their energies.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.12 6:29

Yes, this whole process creates many more questions for me to seek......as the illustration of say.......Father, Son, Holy Spirit = a triune God for the Christians. Osirus, Isis, Horus = 3 Gods that lived here and some say left and returned to their first home leaving instructions for mankind. Body, Spirit, Soul = You, me, and many more. 3 divisions of one being with different tasks to handle connected to one physical body.

Serpent, Scorpion, Scarab.....also real but maybe having also a dual meaning or even other connections as the metaphor. Viperines, Concubines, Guardians. Meaning also a triune group of real individuals. Just as a human can operate on one level and then cross into another level as astral or soul or mental level so do these Serpent, Scorpion, or Scarab cross over in the same manner.

Actually I typed this out to enable others that are not using English as a first language to understand where I am coming from on this a little more clearly. Or maybe, I have confused everyone with my thinking......lol.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 01.06.12 15:40

Very interesting post. i agree with Jonathan, they could be metaphors yes but not only metaphors. you've definitely got me thinking though, of all the 3's and aforementioned connections in your post...!
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 01.06.12 16:18

Might the Children of Aset,,,, being the Serpert or Viperines, the Scorpion or Guardians, and the Scarab or Concubines........also be metaphors..or even have dual meanings......describing a spiritual condition or special being that only exists in the astral or Spiritual realm? Could they be looked at as connecting to Body, Spirit, and Soul or Mental in their division or even their different personalities?

I guess you could look at it that way, from my understand(which is limited to say the best) while each of the various lineages can work independently they work best together as they overcome the natural weaknesses they each have by the strengths of the other two. It's said in the AB that the various lineages come from the different alterations of the soul that the first three primordial children experienced, so I would definitely see how you can assume they are conditions of the soul.

If you look at the description of each lineage you could quite easily categorize them in terms of body, mind, soul of the Aset Ka.
In my mind it would go something like this,

The guardian's would be the body, Viperines would be the mind, concubines be the soul. This also leads to show how all three are equally important to the Aset Ka as a whole. This also can show the great reasoning behind why Asetian's never want to be of a different lineage for it is the unity of all 3 parts that keep the Aset Ka in tact.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.06.12 16:48

Now........you are shining the spot light on how I was viewing all these many questions coming up......which....can go in many different directions...but still be somewhat correct in each one.....and still be connected to the source. Great layout.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 02.06.12 3:52

[quote="DCxMagus"]
If you look at the description of each lineage you could quite easily categorize them in terms of body, mind, soul of the Aset Ka.
In my mind it would go something like this,

The guardian's would be the body, Viperines would be the mind, concubines be the soul. This also leads to show how all three are equally important to the Aset Ka as a whole. This also can show the great reasoning behind why Asetian's never want to be of a different lineage for it is the unity of all 3 parts that keep the Aset Ka in tact.

Not only Asetian Bible, Kemet give us a great image of the Lineages. In fact, your image was very interesting.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum