Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus

+2
Kalb
Demonia
6 posters

Go down

Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus Empty Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus

Post by Demonia 07.06.12 19:42

so i decided to do some searching up on sethianism, and everything i seem to find connects sethianism to luciferianism/satanism in some way. this one website i stumbled upon however is an interesting read;

http://www.theorderofphosphorus.com/articles_vampirism.html

http://www.theorderofphosphorus.com/orderofset.html

i also found this website here
http://bethseth.org/the-household-of-seth.html#5

it definitely helped me better understand the views of sethianism / something close to sethianism for the matter. just figured i'd share this on the forums for those who may be interested or want to discuss this finding
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus Empty Re: Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus

Post by Maxx 08.06.12 5:57

Sorry. None of those has any connection to the Aset Ka or the Red Order of Set.

If you would read the primary introduction here on this site you will find that Luis Marques states you will find NO GROUP with any information about them at all. NONE. The Aset Ka is a very secret order and the only connection to be found is when THEY want to contact you.

Sorry......but you are connecting above to Michael Ford's group.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus Empty Re: Sethianism - The Order of Phosphorus

Post by Maxx 08.06.12 7:02

I might add that what you are thumbing through in no way will connect a human to a site or group that will make that person become a vampire.

In the Aset Ka material you will find that a Vampire within the framework of the Aset Ka will be a soul totally different from others that is within a human body. That soul can only be created by the Dark Kiss....done within a spiritual process.

All other so called vampires are human wannabees found all over the internet and creating groups galore which are nothing but a delightful ruse to enhance someones pockets. Movie and media marketing certainly latched onto a subject and used it to move young minds in a method to allow a person to escape into a fantansy world. Those that continue to create and market such things are most of the time, guilty of possessing a mental framework that could be seen as mental illness themselves. It is the individual's choice to become part of the clown act or not. It is the best way to join the circus.

They all send out the same message.......join this group or my group and become elite and control the world while sending in your dues. Buy a God position is getting old as well as beginning to smell.......badly, I might add.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 08.06.12 11:06

I didn't state i was reffering to Aset Ka.. i always thought Sethianism wasn't connected to Asetianism directly at all.. i thought they were opposite when it came to its views, since all i've seen about Sethianism is all about "I", and Asetianism has more to do with "We".... also i only skimmed through the articles, didn't say i agree with or believe all they wrote there, just thought it was interesting what they had on there and was hoping for some discussion/clarity if that is in fact what sethianism is Razz but thank you for the warning of websites like those
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 18.07.12 3:35

Maxx, based on your experience with other groups like the TOV I think it was, didn't they have their own version of the dark kiss where an acceptance had to be expressed back to the participant in order for them to transform into a psychic vampire.

Also while on the topic of Seth, I note the temple of Set has a psychic Vampire house, I have not read any reviews on them at all. I wonder if they have a version of the dark kiss as well(creating a need in order to have to be a member). I believe the founder of the TOV was a member and maybe their views aren't original, or he had probably started the psi vampire organization at the Temple of Set, and then left.

In comparison (this is turning into a discussion on the dark kiss) in the book on the Ardeth, one will be contacted when one is ready, but one is still capable of being a solitary vampire with out being a part of a clutch.

The AB states one doesn't have to have the mark to be successful at vampirc acts or to master them, just not to the point of the Asetians.

It would be nice to be an Asetian or find out one is meant to be a part of this or that group. At least the AB states one may still be able to succeed in working with energy and vampirism.

The major difference I see between the dark kiss and what other groups seem to offer is, the dark kiss is an imprint of Asets vampiric soul on the Asetians soul, and the others are refining the etheric energy or life force(but still passing on wisdom to the participant. If I am not incorrect, with practice as taught in psionics texts one can learn to refine their own energy.

I have to wonder if a "clutch" is necessary, can we refine the energy in order to transform ourselves, and are all these organizations sort of energetically capitalizing on our ignorance, just a maybe.
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.12 8:33

LemourBleu,
I typed a long response to you since it was addressed to me......and lost it twice before I could post it.....I will type up another with my word processor and then post it.....later. I am ignoring your question...bear with me.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.07.12 8:33

lol....I am NOT ignoring your question....Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.07.12 5:28

News from Mr. Michael Ford.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael-w-ford/the-order-of-phosphorus/448986161788383 wrote:

The Order of Phosphorus is emerging from chaos in a new manifestation.

No longer will the order cater to initiates who have to ask one hundred and one times, "What do I do?". The Order of Phosphorus will provide guidance when individual Black Adepts and the Priesthood catches a glimpse of an initiate actually demonstrating a will to power desire or accomplishment in their practice. This supports the individualistic and truly Luciferian spirit along with the spiritual centering in the balance of darkness (subconscious - primordial desire) and light (Consciousness, Will, Discipline) with the Daemon wreathed in the Black Flame, the very True Will manifest!

Entry into TOPH presents the initiate with a TOPH Bible of the Adversary, a Gradebook document which guides you step by step into the Luciferian path, a crimson with black Algol Sigil declaring your The Order of Phosphorus membership, a Certificate of Entry into Grade 0 and a pendant. You are encouraged to utilize 'Dragon of the Two Flames', 'Maskim Hul', 'Goetia of Shadows' to your individual pantheon or specific interest in Deific Masks. You will be expected to apply yourself with a combination of imagination, reason-oriented application of symbolism and the wit to know when you should try a different approach if you hit obstacles.

The Inner-orders within TOPH will manifest to you once your initiation has proved beneficial to you. The Grade system is not a mere title, so there will be little advancement for those seeking pointless 'status' in this infernal brother and sisterhood. Your ascension in TOPH depends upon your success in life and your interaction with others. If you are doing well in your practice, you don't need to care if you are a higher grade. Often, this happens as a side note and should warmly be received as a mere token of you inner spirituality.

The Black Order of the Dragon remains as a practicing cultus secret and obscure in practice, while the structure is clearly available and only those of our type of darkness are chosen. We watch and observe, if you are akin to us we approach you.

The Priesthood is not required to do anything nor is there a council active. All the Priesthood is to do should be living as examples of the Daemonic Will manifest in flesh, offer guidance if they wish only if meaningful to their Will and contribute as much to the arts as desired. The Priesthood is not an office of mentors, this is only by choice of the Priest. Founder Akhtya Dahak does not answer a plethora of questions concerning TOPH as this takes time away from more long-term significant workings.

This sounds like I am alone? Yes. To be Luciferian, you must first demonstrate and manifest your Daemonic Will. When you have this in motion, we will notice you. To say "I am a member of The Order of Phosphrous" is to say "I am an individual and seek to achieve initiatory self-excellence".

Dues are paid upon entry. $100.00 brings you the membership materials listed above. As a member, you will have access to a forum when available. Complete your initiatory work over the next six months to a year and send them to the email listed in the grade books. You may send sections as you go also. They will be reviewed.

Just a small note, I think it would be a good idea to move this thread to Off-topic or Religion & Spirituality.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.12 7:41

Boy, could I comment on this....but there really is no need.....I was part of this at one time......and I left.....so it appears that Michael Ford is stepping up the advertisement because of another individual coming on the world scene that is turning the world of magic upside down by giving everyone plain, practical ways and instruction to utilize all the tools of the magician....and get results in the shortest possible time without having to join a group to get insiders secrets. Many teachers are angry as it will take away from their structure of having control over the nyeophite at the beginning and on into later years by keeping them within the structure and making money off them as they move up with experience.

The above beginner buys the authors books as they go through the system...
It certainly does share a lot of Chaos within the reading and trying to figure out the step by step operation in advancement.....lol.......books are not very well written and most have no organization to them...and that is a shame cause Ford does have a good mind and is able to communicate pretty good in his videos....

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.12 7:54

@LamourBleu,

There really is no connection with the Dark Kiss and anything mentioned that is similiar within the TOV, TOS, or the COS.....The TOV was created by an individual around 1989 coming out of the structure of the TOS as an offshoot. That is one of the routes one takes there with the bleesing of the leader. For example, you can see Diablos Rex doing the same with his off shoot in separation from the COS. In public it is announced that there is a disagreement of some point connected to teaching...but behind the scenes they are all chummy....Sounds like politicians, doesn't it? There really is no anger with each group behind the scenes...they all work together. The tiff is just for show for the public.

But really, if one is trying to find a connection with the Dark Kiss and other groups, it probably is not there....My own personal opinion is that it takes place on the astral level....and those groups mentioned are not legitimate, real groups anyway and so would have no connection at all with it.

Also, one will find advancemet pretty much on a singular level. Upon reaching a certain point in their walk, then they can be contacted on the astral level and continue their learning there......but just my own view.

Again, for those that read this board from the outside and do not join in....my statement is that I am not an Asetian and I am only a human....lol......that should be satisfactory notice of disclaimer.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 20.07.12 21:27

Thanks for sharing your opinion, as I know you have personal experience with the TOV. I guess what my question boils down to is they say they need to give you their refined energy back, creating a need to join them and them only. Apparently you don't agree or you'd still be a member.

I am wondering what lead you to not feeling this was the case, and why the need for their return etheric energy no longer prompted you to stay?

I am hearting that you are saying you found advancement in your skills on the astral level on your own with out the TOV, is this correct? The fact that they say you need their mercy or something like that is the only thing that seems to hold the members there, creating a need for "loyalty".

Again, for those that read this board from the outside and do not join in....my statement is that I am not an Asetian and I am only a human....lol......that should be satisfactory notice of disclaimer.

What am I missing here? What is inside, astral meetings of some sort?
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 20.07.12 21:49

What am I missing here? What is inside, astral meetings of some sort?

Never mind the question on that, sometimes something that is clear and obvious gets turned into something more complex than it is.
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.12 9:17

LamourBlea,
Stop a moment and think of what you are asking.....If a persons spiritual advancement depended on their connection with the TOV....then no one prior to 1989 would have any spiritual advancement. Many ask about that and the return answer is they only started to look openly for their lost members at that time in history. Prior to that, the undead gods would deal with locating their lost individually. (How selective). Their refined energy concept was designed by a mental health counselor with over 25 years in dealing with how the mind works. Expelling your breath into a mirror in a dark room until you are hyperventilating is said to make your connection with undead gods....that will certainly cause subtle changes in the body that will show you that you are being picked to be one of them......some say they pass out from exhaustion.....smile....but this is the only way the undead gods connect with you..that you feel some strange change come over your body by doing this..lol. At the same time, a person is wanting to see this something take place as you are being told you are special if you sense this change. Ha. From there, it is a structured walk with some of the gang of ten I call them (which is the order of promethius, called OOPs....lol...what a name), ones that were elevated to oversee the forum board, and police any statement or word that will not conform to their teaching.....gestapo control to maintain all appearance of conformity. A higher order member will be assigned to teach you each step to eliminate most problems that will keep you in check. I belonged to that order. When I began to question why a protected member that lived off the welfare system was giving financial advice, things began to go downhill from there. As I began to complain that one could not have open debate about any subject on the forum without being deleted, then it was apparent, that I really was not "born again" to their standards even after going into the adept level....One is not supposed to think for themselves unless it is conformity to the system......As I type this, I am seeing how similar this is to the Jehovah Witness control...lol. But you should be able to see and understand there is no connection to the Dark Kiss element within that group. One will not find spiritual advancement in this structure and you will become stagnant in this process. Unless leaving it, that is exactly where you will stay....in stagnation.....paying homage to the founder and his family increasing their bank account.
When he speaks, everyone drops everything, to oooh and aaaah at how profound these words of wisdom will reverberate through the universe.

Regarding astral work.....I am saying if one will work to experience astral control, you will find there is no fear of death, eliminating Religions and their lies, and will learn how to separate the lies that are fed to everyone about anything and how delusional our life is from this physical experience.....and then be able to make decisions regarding the past, present, and future.....without falling into the cracks of groups such as the above that will pull you off course in your life walk with misinformation. I can actually say I learned from my years with the TOV. I learned how there are many out there that want to take control of your mind and thoughts and direct you into their own benefit, without your benefit in mind. But some people are more comfortable giving control over to something in order to "belong". Comfort for them is having the feeling of security in numbers, no matter what it comes from.

And my disclaimer was for showing any appearance of statements made being a part and from the Aset Ka, and that anything I type is of my own mind, was for those that lurk here from the outside and read all comments and then post statements about this forum on other sites and concur those statements are Asetian.......and it lets Jonathan sleep better at night....smile......knowing that Uncle Fester's words are not connected to this forum in any way as policy.

Now, I have spent time here to answer this specific question because there was a need. It was necesary at this point. But I think there has been enough comment on the Tov throughout this forum and one can look through it to find enough info on it to help them make a decision personally about it. This is not a forum to specifically bash the Tov or others. People do care about different things here and by asking questions about their concerns, all comments are welcome. We do not monitor the board with any gang of ten to shut it down by not ageeing. If one finds disagreement, we can continue, otherwise, I suggest reading the Asetian Bible.......You can find everything there that the Tov teaches (actually, they teach very little)....and much, much more....but in a direction to aid you in an individual spiritual advancement, without coming under the control of others.....that is a big, big difference.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.07.12 11:31

Also, in addition, you will find that as you become more proficient in astral work, your magical ability will grow, and your ability to see and hear any spirit beings you are trying to contact will become much clearer.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.07.12 15:01

Maxx wrote:And my disclaimer was for showing any appearance of statements made being a part and from the Aset Ka, and that anything I type is of my own mind, was for those that lurk here from the outside and read all comments and then post statements about this forum on other sites and concur those statements are Asetian.......and it lets Jonathan sleep better at night....smile......knowing that Uncle Fester's words are not connected to this forum in any way as policy.
lol Thank you for the consideration Mr. Fester. You know that for me you can speak openly as you have much to teach and those others can think as they please. Wink

Maxx wrote:People do care about different things here and by asking questions about their concerns, all comments are welcome. We do not monitor the board with any gang of ten to shut it down by not ageeing. If one finds disagreement, we can continue, otherwise, I suggest reading the Asetian Bible.......You can find everything there that the Tov teaches (actually, they teach very little)....and much, much more....but in a direction to aid you in an individual spiritual advancement, without coming under the control of others.....that is a big, big difference.
Good advice.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by LamourBleu 21.07.12 22:03

called OOPs, and gestapo control to maintain all appearance of conformity
That got a sincere laugh out loud from me.

Their refined energy concept was designed by a mental health counselor with over 25 years in dealing with how the mind works. Expelling your breath into a mirror in a dark room until you are hyperventilating is said to make your connection with undead gods....that will certainly cause subtle changes in the body that will show you that you are being picked to be one of them......some say they pass out from exhaustion.....smile....but this is the only way the undead gods connect with you..that you feel some strange change come over your body by doing this..lol. At the same time, a person is wanting to see this something take place as you are being told you are special if you sense this change. Ha.

I was hoping I might squeak a tidbit more truth out of you, and I got far more than I bargained for. I know I was being somewhat vague, but you gave me the whole shebang.
These are questions that have PLAGUED me for quite some time, so this wasn't a frivolous question, you spent all that time on. Thanks a lot!

Now, I have spent time here to answer this specific question because there was a need. It was necessary at this point. But I think there has been enough comment on the Tov throughout this forum and one can look through it to find enough info on it to help them make a decision personally about it. This is not a forum to specifically bash the Tov or others.

Well this was, I feel the specific devil or detail that needed addressing. With out that little catch, about the return personal energy of the "undead gods" there is really nothing special about said group. When a group/ religion creates a need, it's what keeps the rabbit chasing the carrot, and that is hardly the role of a predator.

Again thanks for taking the time to impart your experience and wisdom to those of us in a similar boat. Vampire Bat
LamourBleu
LamourBleu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.12.12 12:44

Well ... One of the tweets of the Writer and Teacher @LuisMarques:

https://twitter.com/LuisMarques wrote:
Never trust a path that teaches you not to try, experiment and question. Exploration is one of the most powerful tools of Understanding.

The last Tweet of Mr. Michael W Ford.
https://www.facebook.com/michael.w.ford2 wrote:Do not be manipulated by others. Test and apply my works in your life if you find them interesting. If you find power within yourself from the tools and the wealth of knowledge they do contain then they need no defending. If you dislike them, piss off and do something else.

Interesting, I do not know why, but when reading the words of Mr Ford, automatically took me to the Inspiration of Asetian Wisdom.

What do you think? Do you see the same connection that I?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.12.12 18:11

It's quite possible that Michael Ford draws inspiration from the writings of Luis Marques, but that is not necessarily a bad thing or an isolated case. As long as people draw inspiration from the work of Marques to improve themselves and create a better reality then that is a great effect of Asetianism, and I'm sure many out there do just that.
In fact, Luciferianism as a modern movement draws some elements from Asetianism. I'm perfectly fine with that, as long as the occultist can identify those elements and knows where they came from.

The Asetian Source. That's very interesting for Asetianists and those of use who like to study different paths to such depth, but might not be important to others.
Thanks for sharing Stalker, always nice to read your opinions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 29.12.12 6:40

Well, it is hard to say where someone else draws their inspiration, thus, I will not draw any conclusions. Instead, I want to point something out in comparison from what was shared.

Exhibit A: "Never trust a path that teaches you not to try, experiment and question. Exploration is one of the most powerful tools of Understanding." LM (<--Classy!)

Exhibit B: "Do not be manipulated by others. Test and apply my works in your life if you find them interesting. If you find power within yourself from the tools and the wealth of knowledge they do contain then they need no defending. If you dislike them, piss off and do something else." MWF
(This writing is obnoxious, egoic and defensive.)

N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down