A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

+4
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Veiled One
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth Empty A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.03.19 10:27

(DISCLAIMER: These are only my own thoughts.)

It seems that they started off in rather contrary ideals culminating in the Epic Wars if I've got my facts straight.

However, these ideals that run counter to each other, in my speculation, might have reached a development throughout the course of time and history, even breeding larger schematics of opposing ideals on the world stage in later eras.

I realized that the ideals by Asetians and Sethians run counter to each other in very profound ways, but also speculated that what these might be, in certain senses - seeing as Asetianism seems to oppose the falsehood of pretended goodness as a scheme of Sethians to masquerade themselves using particular world religions to control and enslave humanity - would be that Asetians stand for what is genuinly real, which oftentimes... particularly to those people, societies and cultures indoctrinated by these great world religions... might seem uncomfortable, highly unpleasant and undesirable in their worlds of fabricated light. Sethians will use the dogmas of morality, right and wrong, good and evil, good and bad, and apply it to the teachings of these religions to cause a scission in people's minds where reality is no longer seen as an integrated whole of balance based upon fine-tuned duality, but as a great divide between these forces that apparently oppose each other, effectively rendering the populace more controllable according to their reign of manipulation and deceit.

However, with this said, it seems to me in my theory and understanding that the Order of Aset Ka and Red Order of Seth will have adapted their ideals quite heavily to run counter to each other upon a greater scheme of mutual opposition, in how they seek to further their agendas interrelated with humanity, and their mutual battle in such a way, in later eras and throughout the course of time, seeking strategical strongholds of very different ideals upon the people for such purposes...

I'd greatly appreciate if some older experiencd members could jump in on this one, as well as other, or newer, members.

Thanks, and cheers. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by Veiled One 02.03.19 14:33

In my way of putting the dots together, the Sethians are in league with an entity known as Marduk.

The Asetians were either created Isis, or by Isis and Osiris together. Osiris is Enki (Marduk's father). Some call these beings "Annunaki" - it is one word among others; I know there's a lot of disinformation and false research around the term, and don't give it credence.

I know the Violet Throne says the Asetians are children of both Isis and Osiris, but I haven't yet made up my mind on this matter. Isis also produced some human hybrids asexually (vampire = one human + Annunaki hybrid among others).

In some ways, it would make sense if the Asetians are in part children of Enki, as Enki and Marduk are currently representing opposite polarities on Earth.

Marduk's focus/current is around war, power, control. Enki's focus is more feminine, on love and compassion and evolution - but he is not altruistic, he only wants humans to evolve to suit his agenda, to have more "aware" soldiers.

Enki and Marduk have been controlling the last aeons of human evolution. Rulership frequently transitions between the two. We're currently about to enter a "new age" governed by Enki. He is trying to make us believe this will be an age of freedom and human empowerment, but it will just be another form of veiled control.

As father and son, sometimes the two work together; sometimes they fight; sometimes they play more sophisticated games where the power dynamics are extremely convoluted. Whether the two are actually at war or only pretending to be to create a staged show is up to you to decide...

So - assuming that the Asetians are indeed connected to Enki, are the Asetians and Sethians truly at odds with each other, or have they agreed to create a kind of drama for their own ends?

If you'd like to draw your own conclusions, most of what I've presented here a synthesis of the research created by someone named Wes Penre - his research is all online, fairly accessible if you have the patience to read through it.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by Troublemaker 02.03.19 14:39

Not sure where you got that information. The Violet Throne doesn't mention anywhere that Asetians are created by Aset and Osiris together. They are Her children alone. They are not "in part" created by any other.

As for the rest of Mystic's post, I am interested to see what others have to say about it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 02.03.19 14:41

Thanks for writing this.

Also it's relevant to point out that the conflicts and opposition between Sethians and Asetians was present throughout the ages beyond the Epic Wars, from minor confrontations to major plots that likely changed the course of known and unknown history.

For example I'm extremely curious about the presence of the Asetians in Japan but little is known about it and how profound was their influence.

What you mentioned about Asetians being these warriors against falsehood and dishonor but pursuing those goals through the wielding of their darkest forces is something important in the understanding of this and also in the way their archetype rose as this adversarial force we all recognize. Much of humanity that is aware of the Asetians often fears them or portrays them in this dangerous light of elitism, however it's interesting to reveal what is beneath their veil of darkness and silence, that force of truth that can be very painful but also liberating. I think this is fascinating from the point of self-discovery and self-mastery, since those Asetian tools of liberation and initiation are harsh and difficult, they sometimes bring us down to our worst, but once we learn to be free of ego and commit wholeheartedly without fear we find the immense power hiding inside us. All it takes is perseverance... and honor of course.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.03.19 14:52

I think it was Osiris and Nepthys who gave birth to or created the jackal god Anpu or Anubis who in turn gave rise to the Keepers, or Anubians, but not Osiris and Aset who created the Asetians.

Interesting research, nevertheless, although one has to approach it very skeptically, in a healthy way of course, but certainly looking at how this ties in with the Annunaki can be of an interesting concern as we never fully know. The material about the Annunaki is quite astounding, afterall. I'm not certain if it ties in with the Ancient Egyptian pantheon but possibilites exist. Unless we actually Know, we cannot tell. Which raises some questions, however, between the concurrence of the alleged Annunaki visit to Earth in the Sumerian mythology, with that of Ancient Egypt or perhaps even Sep Tepy.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 02.03.19 15:09

Thank you, Jonathan, it is my pleasure. Stumbled upon these thoughts in meditation.

Very true what you are stating in the last paragraph of your reply (and the others as well of course, although shorter). That is also why this path requires a stable inner foundation of balance and strength, and daring courage to relentlessly look oneself in the deepest, most feared of mirrors as that can not always be pleasant, but reveal the most darkest of unbeknownst depths of one's Self, their psyche and everything they did not dare to face or confront within oneself. Often we tend to live in a world of illusions of the ego as you nicely pointed out on the other thread; those illusions are violently shattered upon this mirror and one comes face to face with true Self in its almost rawest manifestation and shape. This can sometimes appear to be a fall but a necessary one in order to truly rise.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 03.03.19 3:50

Going off on a subtle tangent as Fertile Crescent deities were mentioned; would Aset parallel to Ishtar? I have always been drawn to the goddess long before hearing of the Aset Ka, so the fact that they could be one and the same is intriguing.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.03.19 4:59

I have seen references of Ishtar, Astarte and Inanna as possible facets of Aset, so I would say that it’s possible and worthy of study. It also aligns with the recurrent theme of Aset as the goddess of infinite faces that became mirrored in the divine feminine of many other traditions and cultures, in her aspects of light but also darkness. Sadly the Greeks only focused on the lighter and more superficial side of Aset as the motherly Isis but going to the pre-dynastic she was far more dark and terrifying.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 03.03.19 5:02

Jonathan wrote:I have seen references of Ishtar, Astarte and Inanna as possible facets of Aset, so I would say that it’s possible and worthy of study. It also aligns with the recurrent theme of Aset as the goddess of infinite faces that became mirrored in the divine feminine of many other traditions and cultures, in her aspects of light but also darkness. Sadly the Greeks only focused on the lighter and more superficial side of Aset as the motherly Isis but going to the pre-dynastic she was far more dark and terrifying.

Well, that is my new personal research path decided Very Happy Thank you for the response and your thoughts.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Veiled One 03.03.19 20:44

I stand corrected - I mixed up the lineage of the Asetians and Anubians. So discard the details of what I said in my previous post, but I think the gestalt framework can be somehow integrated with an understanding of Asetian/Sethian politics - there are clearly some similarities here.  

On further research, there has been a war between Isis and Marduk as well - refer to part 6 of this article. According to this it began a bit before 8000 BC, in present day Egypt and surroundings.

The reason we can't understand what's going on is because we are missing key information, information that is very possible to Know if we open ourselves and search in the right places. Our human conditioning has taught us that it is only possible to guess and that the answers will remain beyond our grasp; I think this is pure nonsense, an ideology programmed into us by the controllers of this realm.

Jonathan and nachtzehren, here is some research suggesting that Inanna, Ishtar and Isis are all the same being.
Veiled One
Veiled One
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.03.19 21:22

Mystic, I think this is a good post and gets me wondering about some things.
There isn't much information about the Red Order (reliable information beyond personal theory and ideas passed as fact that are frequently seen). There are some interesting details in their numbers though. I have often wondered why they have much more numerous ranks and the deeper scholarly details behind this.
I would be interested in seeing some theories or thoughts as to why the Red Order benefits from control of humanity through religion in a deeper way under the surface.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 04.03.19 3:39

Veiled One wrote:

Thank you for the link.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.03.19 6:18

Rhea Kaye, as I see it the Asetians were far more elitist upon who they gave the initiation of Khenmet than the similar, but probably defaced versions of, initiations given by Seth. Seth sought to rule and have dominion over others as one of his prime desires, so to create a vast army of his loyal followers and minions would be a favourable idea for that. But also the original purity of the practice of Khenmet could explain why it was not given as liberally as the "turnings" - for lack of better words - of Seth.

I also believe it has been discussed here before and maybe it was even you who brought it up (or someone else) that the Asetians found strength in unity and that being one determining factor to the outcome of the Epic Wars. Quality over quantity one could say, in one sense. Although it is noted that Seth chose and initiated his followers out of their strength whilst Aset did so for Her followers out of their wisdom.

Which one is superior, in your eyes? Does not wisdom yield a far greater intrinsic strength and honor than mere strength alone although the strength that the Sethians refer to could be a kind of strength with which you can tolerate acts of cruelty, dishonor and put your conscience aside in order to further their agendas of power by any means necessary where the ends justify the means - a nerve of steel, so to speak, even though such practice is nothing I advocate for, being a quite psychopathic practice - in addition to the more general definition of strength that we know of. In my opinion, at the least, wisdom is more important than strength, for wisdom holds the intrinsic creational power to generate spiritual strength, and certainly seeds it, and so strength is merely an outcome of that. But, as said, Seth's definition of strength might have been a little bit different than the spiritual strength I am referring to. This other type of strength would be a quality that he would come to cherish in his followers for his nefarious purposes in order to carry out his plans I theorize... Nevertheless they are somewhat radically different types of ideals when looked at more closely and seen in their corresponding colours at the opposite ends of the visible light spectrum - violet and red - which I think, with intuitive insight, also holds some correlative clues in this kind of mystery as to the nature of those ideals in their different vibratory ranges.

To continue upon the point about unity, however... of course, Seth's followers might favour unity as well but not to the great degree of the Asetians and their unbreakable bonds of loyalty, to their Mother and Family, mysteriously fueled, likewise, by the Violet Flame which, as we discussed in a previous thread, it appears the Sethians lack an equivalent of. So that might be one noteworthy detail to think about.

As for the question what the Sethians gain by controlling the people and manipulating them through their agendas via particular great world religions I'm not sure if there are much deeper reasons than that a) they seek to further their agendas of opposition to the Aset Ka in perhaps fighting for the "throne of Egypt" if I'm not running off a tangent here, or gain control for establishing dominion of their overall agendas whatever they may be, both which can strategically interrelate or actually be part of one and the same plan in some intricate and highly convoluted or complex manner, or b) that they are very hungry and greedy for external power, through which they can also further their goals which line up, ultimately, with Seth's agendas, prime motives and desire to rule.

These are just my own thoughts.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.03.19 6:35

I think some of this has been discussed on the forums before - I acknowledge that so there is probably where I got got some or most of it from - but written from my own perspective and with some added thoughts of speculation...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.03.19 7:06

I probably should have phrased it more specifically. What I mean is, what their ranks consist of. That will likely never be public knowledge but I had the suspicion that the hordes were/are not all Sethians. Perhaps some are humans and even some kind of otherkin. That can only ever be speculation but it is interesting to think of.

And yes, we can all agree about how valuable the honoring of wisdom above strength is, but the ROS is a great power still. They would have to be, even existing above the layers of common comprehension just to be on any level to be able to oppose the AK. We can also say they have committed heinous acts, but then again, both sides have done so.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.03.19 8:08

I see, hmm... Well, that is a very interesting point you bring up about the ranks within the Sethians and their followers and about whether they have diverse, or at least some type of, otherkin members or not. My feeling is that they do have some of that, but it is merely a feeling; an intuition of some kind, which could be wrong of course - perhaps disqualifying as an exact intuition afterall. However, maybe if it is true or if there are some traces of it, it could be reflected in the portion of Sethian engravings and art from Ancient Egypt? Apart from that speculative thought and inquiry I will let some other members post here with greater knowledge perhaps.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.03.19 13:45

I think if you bring the alchemy of the Djehutys into this, it might add new dimension to the discussion.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.03.19 13:46

Or... maybe it could get a new thread. It might be interesting to think about.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.03.19 14:24

To the OP? Indeed, that might be interesting, in regards to what ideals might have changed, adapted and mutated according to the onslaught of time under the alchemical formulae of different Djehutys, if that is what you meant?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.03.19 14:31

Yes, that is what I meant.
It got me wondering if the alchemical formula being Earth during the Middle Ages contributed to the scattering of Asetians, but it may or may not get off topic. It has been speculated about before in some ways.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.03.19 16:01

I wonder what Maxx has to say on any of this as he's been quiet so far.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.03.19 22:58

I see all topics but I disagree with so much written here.  No need for my input with all the conjecture and guessing and it is so time-consuming.  It seems as if you conform to everything you list as a topic and it turns over as thoughts in a tumbler.  If you take the time periods based on Astrological timeframe, each one will give you who and what will take place and who will be in control until the pendulum swings into the next one or timeframe.  If history is recorded and is already recorded of what will happen in the future from the ruling Egyptian Throne, You already know how history will be recorded, don't you?

I disagree with what is commonly sold to humankind as ancient history.  1.  If you only list things you read and are told to be the truth and accept it, it actually will change the actual past and that becomes the real history for the majority.  2.  Isn't all of that conclusion from only one side....the physical side?  I might say that the situation might look different if you viewed it from the non-physical side....  I disagree with so much here.

When I came to discover that the entire Christian Religion was created by one individual and gave history characters a whole different name, it made history become a total damn lie. It has been totally manipulated.  It not only created a religious background but that one fact even took previous history father back and disfigured it.  lol.  

Josephus Flavius, that little fu...r, created a religious history that was fake and used stories from the past of actual history and attached them to another time and also some other places.   Talk about FAKE NEWS.  The entire old and new testament is an account of Egyptian history.  That can be traced as far back as 3000 BC.  They will not even let you read what the Dead Sea Scrolls say and also the Nag Hammadi texts found two years before that.   Even one translator was killed because he was going to let the snake out of the bag.  The section of the middle ages you mention just piled more lies on the whole story and it has turned into a total laughable cartoon.  People dedicate and waste their whole life on a complete lie.  How sad.  Just today I was reading an account of one of Pharaohs and probably 70% of the accounts were written up maybe 80 years after the fact....meaning they padded the accounts to make him even accomplish more.  Much of the accounts of Egypt is this way.  You have to dig hard to find facts and not just accept padded accounts.  As I said, when mommy says, "I love you so much", that is when you really have to make sure and get the facts....you may even be adopted....lol.

So I cannot join in on your premise of coulda-woulda maybe--sounds as if, etc.   I would actually destroy the long written ideals presented as they could not be true, only speculation.   Your statements that there is nothing passed down to Sethians like the dark mark I cannot agree with.  I say there is.  It is as meaningful as the dark kiss.  Your guess that one side was very different from the other, is, in my own opinion, a little skewed.  There is much from the writings and descriptions from the Aset Ka that I cannot believe just because it is stated that way.  This is because of what I have seen from the other-dimensional view.  So no need for me to create more havoc by throwing my coulda, woulda, maybes, havetos, willbees and thoughts into the ring.  I think that the Gods worked both sides and manipulated humans to create their end results while many times working together to do it.  I believe that continues even today.

The Priests presented the Book of the Dead as instructions as to what one will find waiting on the other side.  It only came close to being fulfilled because of human consciousness and thought creation by belief as one took these thoughts beyond the veil as they died. They went to a lower vibration and found those things there.  Those of higher thought and knowledge like the Priests were located on a higher frequency.  Closer to where the real knowledge is found.  That is where the Wisdom you speak of is located.    

Now the same identical story is told to the stupid Christian and their book gives them instructional belief as to what is found on the other side when they pass over.   They find what they are expecting.  They are waiting for the kingpin to come and take them to the golden road city.  lol.  Same thing.  They are using their thoughts to create what they expect on the other side and in the meantime, the Priests that really know the actual facts move into the higher frequency and more Wisdom.  

Bottom line, most humans are manipulated by lies.  All that needs to be done is convince a dummy to believe a storyline and they will continue to be recycled for servitude over and over again.  I actually would want to believe what you guys and gals are discussing up there but based on my past experience (actual involvement) I just cannot join into that.

But I see you are enjoying it and I just keep watching. I am always here.  Past, Present and Future.  And I enjoy the fact that you are all happy in doing it.   But as others would say....that damn Narcissist....that proves what I say he is.  He thinks he is so smart ass.  ha.  

Not at all, I just continue being the Village Idiot. I am nothing but low class. lol. Uncle Fester just does not have much between the ears.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.03.19 23:17

In the present century, two great opposing systems of thought are struggling for supremacy. On the one hand, is idealism,
which declares that to be practical which is beautiful; on the other hand, is realism, which asserts that to be beautiful which is practical. It is difficult to estimate the profound effect caused by this simple interchange of the words practical and beautiful. Practicality must be interpreted to imply the greatest good to the greatest number, and there is no question that, if so interpreted, that which is of the greatest good to the greatest number is the beautiful necessity. However, we may well ask if what we now term practical is actually fulfilling this ideal. Much of the structure of modern civilization is revolting to the finer sentiments of humanity. Elbert Hubbard can hardly be
censured for defining civilization as “a device for increasing human ills; a machine for the perpetuation of the weak; an ingenious contraption for spreading disease and hunger.” Men and women of vision all realize that modern civilization is doomed to collapse under the weight of its own infirmities. Like the mighty Juggernaut, it is rumbling down the hillside of Time to vanish ultimately in the vale of oblivion below.

The reason civilization must crumble is that it is not beautiful; and lacking the order, harmony, symmetry, and grace which collectively constitute beauty, it will be disintegrated by the friction of its own individual parts. Like the scaled, fire-belching dragon of mythology, it is the jealous guardian of the tree upon whose branches hang the Golden Fleece. Even today the Argonaut sets forth. Man in his quest for happiness—which alone makes life endurable—is determined, like Jason, to wrest the highest prize from the clutches of the monster he himself has created. The future dragonslayer is first born in the human soul as the spirit of revolt against the crushing weight of the artificial world which man in his folly has raised, Babel-like, to rival the glory of the heavens. Man has built a house whose bricks are made of mud and held together by slime. Indifferent to the laws of social architecture, he has raised this mighty edifice upon shifting sand, and now its walls of their own weight threaten to collapse about the heads of the foolish builders.

Excerpt from Lectures On Ancient Philosophy, The Mission of Aesthetics, page 182

Manly Palmer Hall
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.03.19 7:31

Maxx, whilst I get your points and they hold some validity, discussion so far has been quite nice; I think you're painting it in a slightly different light than to its actuality, bending and shifting the perspective to suit your own. Nowhere did we state that it was anything other than speculation, for the most part. Indeed, with these speculations one might gain food for thought, and further dwell into research, thought or study and contemplation... so it is not entirerly fruitless. Not fruitless at all in fact if one merely weighs it in and considers its possibilities not as absolute truth but as just that; possibilities - and seeks to either verify or falsify. Looking for deeper threads that run through its web of thought and speculation to see if it holds truth. For one I believe there would not be much interest to the forum if we could not speculate upon things to see if they might hold any truth.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 7:39

That is how you write children's books. Good luck with it. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum