Naverya
Nightshade
Jonathan
vampis
8 posters

Go down

Existence of the order of Aset Ka Empty Existence of the order of Aset Ka

Post by vampis 27.10.16 14:01

I am wondering whether Aset Ka exists or not (about your thoughts on this topic).
I have no doubt that vampires do exist, that ancient Egypt was an occult empire, etc...
But the existence  of this very order was not mentioned in ANY of the other texts.

In the books of this "order", the author always talks about how IMPORTANT and TOP SECRET this order and the knowledge within this book is. That really sounds like a way to attract attention. To much talk about themselves. Also, why would they write themselves a manifesto in this case?
Why do they say "We live in Secret. We live in Silence. And we live Forever"?
By saying that they have already broken the Silence and revealed the secret.
It really looks like a way to attract attention.

Nothing in this world proves the existence of this order, why should we trust, that the author havent made it up. It would be very simple. And could add different details, for example saying that vampires are divided into three types (races). But what if there is actually only one?

And here is the main reason of my  doubt:
Sacred books are written in code. Occult knowledge within in a form of a cipher. Read the Christian Bible, read the Book of the Law. Read the works of Aliester Crowley and John Dee. After reading all of those works, asetian bible looks like a child's play. The very basics that can be learned from the other sources and have no evidence to exist, that are written in such an easy language, that a 4 year old will understand. And also to mention that there are a lot of pictures that sometimes are the size of the entire page (just as in books for children).
Have you seen the ciphers of John Dee? Those are the pictures that can be placed in a book and would hold the real occult knowledge.

Even I can write a book written in a more meaningful format, which only the ones, who truly seek the knowledge will understand,
And that is my first life.
They claim to be immortal and to live from the time when ancient Egypt took over the world (thousands years ago), and they can not write a book even on my level? If they have existed for so long, they would be so wise, that their books were even more meaningful, than the ones, that Aliester Crowley wrote. But they dont have a chance against his works. (By the way, Crowley also lived his first life).
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Existence of the order of Aset Ka Empty Re: Existence of the order of Aset Ka

Post by Jonathan 27.10.16 15:45

Oh boy you’re definitely missing the big picture.

To me I find Crowley’s work a child’s play when compared to the highly cryptic works of Luis Marques and yet I still enjoy reading Aleister Crowley. He just wasn’t at the same level of wisdom.

I’m not exactly new to the occult but the fact that people who know a lot more than me like Victor and Maktub for example who have 40 or 50 years of occult study on top of my years respect Marques and keep digging through Asetian wisdom even after all those years of research is rather solid evidence.

You saying that you could write the same books is almost insulting to the whole community of Asetianists who embrace this culture for probably more years than you were born. Most are likely to just find it hilarious though just because of how silly it is.

One thing is obvious you might have read the books but yet you haven't Read the books.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 27.10.16 16:44

This is a quote from the very last page of the Asetian Bible:

“The essence of Aset cannot be described by words or explained in books. The legacy that She left us surpasses religion, magick and power. The Aset Ka is that legacy. The true essence and secret behind the Aset Ka is far more than just a book, it is not found in manmade buildings or in objects, and is a whole lot more than just an occult order. The real mysteries that lie within the secrets of the Aset Ka are deeply concealed for more than 8000 years, and its doors will only open for those who prove worthy. Because for everybody else... we will never exist.”

I believe it suits this example perfectly. Smile
You’re the “everyone” that it’s mentioned. Too attached to his own ideas and concepts without being able to see that there’s so much more beyond what you know. Quick to judge even above what those far more experienced than you do. There is a lot of immaturity in your posts not just this one.

By the way the Aset Ka is actually mentioned in ancient Egyptian texts. At certain times their hieroglyphs of reference are even too literal. You just have to know how to look.

Anyways at this point you’re sounding like you came from a certain place on Facebook as others before you so your entire credibility is questionable. lol
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 27.10.16 18:21

Well, I can say that I am quiet disappointed in you guys. I thought that you are occultists... But you sound more like believers. The ones who truly study occult remain depolarised and seek for knowledge. When you believe, you are polarised and instead of learning, you end up with believing.

Jonathan wrote:To me I find Crowley’s work a child’s play when compared to the highly cryptic works of Luis Marques and yet I still enjoy reading Aleister Crowley. He just wasn’t at the same level of wisdom.
Well, ok.. In this case explain your point of view. And please, can you do it in details, because you have just said 100% opposite, to what I have said.

Jonathan wrote: people who know a lot more than me like Victor and Maktub for example who have 40 or 50 years of occult study
First of all, why do you think the time matters? I occult, one person can learn and understand the deepest secrets within a month, when another one will learn and understand them only after years of research. The time does not matter. What matters is the level of understanding and knowledge.
Secondly, it seems, that you believe those people. Why do you study occult then?
If you are willing to believe, Christianity shall be the way. Listen to YOUR OWN head and to YOUR OWN heart. That is where the knowledge and the experience comes from.
You have proved nothing by this paragraph.

Jonathan wrote:You saying that you could write the same books is almost insulting to the whole community of Asetianists who embrace this culture for probably more years than you were born.
Well, do you know how old am I? What knowledge do I have about this world and occult?
I think not...
But you make assumptions trying to make them look offensive... It seems you a part of community, which you are talking about. Well, it would be hard to explain, but your words would be more insulting to them, then mine. If they are wise, the only thing they will embrace, is the life itself. For they are not believers and try to remain depolarised. What I did, is just asked if the order actually exists, defining strongly the reasons of my doubt.
I shall repeat that: Your words would be more insulting to them, then mine.

Jonathan wrote:One thing is obvious you might have read the books but yet you haven't Read the books.
I can say, that I didnt read them from cover to cover, but I have looked into them carefully. The book of Orion and the Asetian Bible.

Nightshade wrote:You’re the “everyone” that it’s mentioned. Too attached to his own ideas and concepts without being able to see that there’s so much more beyond what you know. Quick to judge even above what those far more experienced than you do.
Am I attached to my own ideas and concepts?
I cant see beyond of what I know?
Did I judge smn or smth?
You know the level of my experience?
You know, this paragraph have sounded so ridiculous, that I was laughing for quiet a time when I read it (I REALLY do NOT want to sound offensive saying that).
You have made four assumptions out of thin air within just two lines of text.
I was always amazed how people can come up with something themselves and then start to blame the others.

Nightshade wrote:There is a lot of immaturity in your posts not just this one.
Well, I see you sound pretty mature. Especially after making four unreasonable assumptions Smile
Will it be too much if you could come up with an example of my immaturity? Or shall you just say, that you are getting some kind of overall picture and slip away?

Nightshade wrote:By the way the Aset Ka is actually mentioned in ancient Egyptian texts. At certain times their hieroglyphs of reference are even too literal. You just have to know how to look.
Well, tell me then. Or is it just another statement with no background and examples?

Nightshade wrote: Anyways at this point you’re sounding like you came from a certain place on Facebook as others before you so your entire credibility is questionable. lol
As I have mentioned before, This is my first contact with occultists on the internet.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 27.10.16 18:33

It seems to me like all of your doubt comes from a simple looking through the books, without actually reading them carefully, or like Jonathan said, Reading. I believe it is even stated in the Asetian Bible, how many times it will indeed seem deceptively simple.

I think you're just attacking without truly knowing, just like is the case with all who come here with the same purpose... I really doubt the Asetians seek to earn 'believers', so I don't see your point with this post. I, as an Asetianist, couldn't care less who 'believes' in them and who doesn't, but I do care when people insult without knowing.

I just think you've come to the wrong place.

Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 27.10.16 18:41

Oh, God...

Naverya, whom did I insult? Where in my words have you heard it?
Where and whom did I attack?
I am a very calm and peaceful person.

Are you an Asetian? Which lineage? How old are you? How do you know this???
And most of all, what are you doing on this forum?
I am quite sure, you would have a very interesting life, if you were a real vampire and you wouldnt waste your time with mortals here Smile
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 27.10.16 18:43

You're hilarious really. Smile Your post only proves my point that you haven't even read the AB carefully. I stated I'm an Asetianist, not an Asetian. As to what I'm doing here, I've been registered on this forum for some good years.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 27.10.16 18:44

You’re asking people who have been studying the Asetian tradition, magick and knowledge for a really long time if this even exists. Can’t you see how arrogant and how ignorant that actually is? It’s yet again assuming that we’re all stupid or dumb. You’re also assuming that we blindly believe in this without having actually experienced it first hand, which is so misinformed that I shouldn’t even be bothering with a reply. We must be too limited to judge for ourselves or validate our sources so we had to wait all these years for some random user to jump here and make it clear. The fact that you’re so profoundly unaware to grasp how idiotic your original post really is makes me uninterested in continuing debate.

vampis wrote:one person can learn and understand the deepest secrets within a month,

Ok that alone might be enough to put off any real occultists out there. I'm sure you don't realize it but that was one of the major proofs of ignorance that you could have given. You've proven my point.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.10.16 19:01

Hello, vampis.

I don’t know to what extent the term Aset Ka is new or old, but I know for example, that the most famous name to the name of the Order was The House of Horus, and in my opinion the name was "changing" over the centuries, despite the "Aset Ka" name, be updated with the teachings they convey. Just like the term "vampire" is new to the modern mind, but old, a very old reality. Anyway, in my case, I give much importance to the teachings they (Aset Ka) transmit. I like too much of Crowley, but I believe that Luis Marques is far ahead in his teachings, but ... it's like He says in his books, especially the Asetian Bible, the level of Spiritual Evolution should not be compared, Each person should respect their own level and others, and ego break is important. To me, teaching is much more important than the person itself, the most important is to understand the wisdom and change ourself for the better, change for example, a slave for a Spiritual Freedom. My advice for example, it dares a deep study on the Book of Orion of Luis Marques, and a complete meditative ritual in Kemet book, and you take away your own conclusions. Liber Silentis is also very good to meditate. In any case, if you do that and not felt anything or saw changes ... changes your way of spirituality.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 27.10.16 19:09

I laugh. You guys are incorrigible Wink

Nightshade wrote:We must be too limited to judge for ourselves or validate our sources so we had to wait all these years for some random user to jump here and make it clear.
Basically that is the thing, I was asking for. If you are so sure, please explain it to a person, who is not. That is what learning is.
This whole thing is about this one quote. You found the proof, I didnt. I have asked you to share your knowledge and why are you so sure. You have started biting like piranhas. Wink

Nightshade wrote:Ok that alone might be enough to put off any real occultists out there. I'm sure you don't realize it but that was one of the major proofs of ignorance that you could have given. You've proven my point.
Actually I was talking explicitly about the occult knowledge. And you have forgotten about mysticism. I didnt mean gaining all of the knowledge without practise in one month. You have missed the point.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 27.10.16 19:16

I really doubt that the purpose of your post was to innocently seek proof, but that is another point. To answer just what you're saying directly, no one will give you the proof. I don't think anyone cares whether you believe or not. Around here, there are no overnight answers...
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 27.10.16 19:19

Thank you Kalb.
Thank you for explaining and understanding my question.

It seems you are the only one here, who can see what is asked in a question instead of .... well, I honestly dont what to call all of this arguing above. I dont know what is wrong with those people. And I dont see the point of it.

Thank you for explaining. I will make a research on what you have stated and give it a deeper thought.

You have a wise attitude for the study of the occult.
My respect.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 27.10.16 19:58

I found words to describe this debate. And they are from your favourite author:

"The adversarial beasts fear no judgement or criticism, never heeding the vile commentary of lesser men yet feasting on their prejudice."

It was interesting to notice, that you guys lost control of yourselves, becoming aggressive in your comments with a lot of prejudice and assumptions while I was sitting calm with a smile on my face meaning no harm to you. That is what is called Freedom. That is what is called Understanding.
Not being bound by prejudices. Not losing control.
Amen.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 27.10.16 20:07

I for one had a smile on my face as well. Wink
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.10.16 20:09

I think it’s great when people question established knowledge and others know I’m one of those always willing to help and teach but you’re doing it with a certain arrogance that it’s clear you’re not looking to learn, you only want to prove you’re right. That’s a sign of ego not of growth or wisdom. You have inner self to conquer before you call yourself an occultist. I’m really only trying to help.

You’re talking about occult grimoires that take many readings to fully understand their initiatory power and concealed magick yet you ignorantly say they’re just child’s play but then admit not even doing a full reading. Sorry but that’s hardly the judgement of an occultist and I’m not even interested in teaching you at this point.

Nightshade, girl you nailed it. Wink Well expressed and with maturity on different occasions.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.10.16 0:08

Naverya wrote:I for one had a smile on my face as well. Wink

Oh hi there! Long time no see. Smile
How have you been?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 28.10.16 3:11

Jonathan wrote:
Naverya wrote:I for one had a smile on my face as well. Wink

Oh hi there! Long time no see. Smile
How have you been?

Hi. I'm fine, thank you. I've been around though, reading. I never really left this place. Smile
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.10.16 10:33

Oh the irony of it all when someone proves our point repeatedly but lacks even the most basic awareness or the psychological tools to see it. Thanks for the smiles. Have fun people!
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 28.10.16 18:31

It never surprises me how on-guard, or should I say off-point, people here can be. Someone is seeking answers...

Whether or not you believe, the Aset Ka is a real Order.
Their claims, on the other hand, are your choice to believe or not. No one is going to force you down a path.

I'd start with reading them sincerely with an open mind if you're serious about vampirism, as that is the most accurate real description of a 'vampire.'

I questioned it at first, but you'll realize it's likely your own ego telling you the ideas are 'unworthy' because of their 'simplicity.'
The books actually bring a psychological change to those who are inspired by it, or those serious students of Asetianism.

The reason it seems simple is to deceive egoists. The bible and other works use gematria, metaphors, the atbash code, and other techniques to hide messages. Luis Marques uses Simplicity and the touch of the ancients.(magick) Wink

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.10.16 21:53

Hello, vampis.

Sorry, but I don't answer in private. It's a rule I created here. We can speak in public so we can learn together, if you don't feel well, I understand. Strange as it may seems to you, they(others users), understand and have a greater understanding of Aset Ka and Asetianism than me. Regarding your question about The House of Horus… Well, reading The Rise and Fall of Ancient Egypt by Toby Wilkinson led me to a link with the books of Aset Ka. According to him, there was really a lot of battles between Families and people before the reign of the Pharaohs. He claims that the Pharaohs worshipped Horus, the hawk God. The first to do this worship and officially was the first Pharaoh is known as Narmer and there are theories that his wife was called Neithhotep, that means "Neith is satisfied". Why Neith should be satisfied? This intrigue leads me to the Book Of Orion, the Liber Vox 1, the poem The Red Dawn: The Birth of Neith. From here,I give wings to meditation and maybe my to my imagination.

Another detail, The Asetians don't believe life-after-death is a belief, they know it's real and have a control on the wheel of life. Now, I disagree with my colleagues here In one point: Not all Asetians can remember their past lives, because if that were the case there would be no Asetian lost in time. But, I'm talking about in general, because if I concentrate only on the Elders, I have to agree, otherwise, I don't think it's possible.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 29.10.16 13:26

Hello, Kalb
First of all, thank you for your response.

Secondly,
Kalb wrote:Strange as it may seems to you, they(others users), understand and have a greater understanding of Aset Ka and Asetianism than me.
You seem to be the only one, with whom it is possible to discuss this topic, unlike the others, who hear what they want to hear instead of what has been said.

Thirdly,
Kalb wrote:We can speak in public so we can learn together, if you don't feel well, I understand.
I feel cool. The one who found beauty within, will not perish it by the filth from without.

I just thought, by the reaction of the other people that they do not want to learn, but want to argue. They have made a LOT of statements without any proof at all. It also seemed that they want just to say something opposite to what I have said. That kind of people, who prefer to talk instead of listening.
For example, it looked quiet clear, that Nightshade have started replying to the posts from my other topics with a created by herself preconception of me, knowing actually nothing. This is the type of people who yearn to judge based on their belief system. Slaves of the Mind. Slaves of the reason.

I AM judging right now.
Oh, yes I AM.
And I WAS judging the books of Aset Ka. I have said I could write better. And that WAS the Ego.
Here Me now, Brothers and Sisters. Here me now, for I shall tell you, that there is Ego and ego. And the one must not be confused with the other. Who is the one who confuses and makes preconceptions based upon that? That is the ego. Oh do you know Brothers and Sisters, what is the root of all pure evil? That is the ego.
When One sayeth "Be accursed the ego!" he falls down into the abyss of duality. He falls from the One to become the many. Divided in his own nature. Forgotten becomes the One True Love that still, does not perish. For Love is the Law. And evil is based upon this great Love, just as the Light is based upon the Darkness. This One falls into the abyss of duality and is torn apart by the filth of Choronzon.
Ye shall say "Be accursed duality! For that is the place where mighty Choronzon resides. For that is the reason, why Choronzon has his Power in the Eleventh Sphere of Da'ath.". I say not. Be blessed duality, for it creates the life. It creates the movement from one pole to another. It creates the game of bliss and suffering. For it is the creation. For the creator is Oneness.
Be accursed not the ego. Be accursed not the mind. Be accursed not the reason. Be accursed not duality.
Be accursed the one who curses!
Listen to Me well.
You must kill the ego. You must escape duality.
But I command you not to consider them as your enemies. You shall be bounded. There shall still remain duality, which you did not escape. Escape the boundaries. Do what thou Wilt!
After, you have escaped duality and terminated your ego, do what thou Wilt! And that shall be the whole of the Law.
You are the Law unto yourself!
Create an Ego and enjoy Duality, if that is your Will!
And that is the Ego that shall arise, after the death of the ego.
Blindness is the Sin. When you have comprehended your own Will and it's Nature, You become Free!
And there shall be no Sin, until you go blind again.

I was judging Nightshade to let her see, that she was bounded by her thoughts and preconceptions. To let her see the boundaries of her own mind.
I have judged the books of Aset Ka to explain the point I was trying to make. To explain why I decided to question the existence of the order.

I do respect Asetian Bible and The Book Of Orion, but I have decided to question several aspects from those books. To make my point clear, I have decided to say more about how I view it. I did not say, that those are the bad books. I think they DO hold the truth and wisdom.
What I've said, is that they are written in a very simple way for an order, which exists for thousands of years.

As Heruset has stated, the simplicity is the way to hide the knowledge.
Well, that is the way that I have never heard about before. And I am not sure if it is a good way, because such books might be lost within the thousands of the ones which hold no knowledge. The complexity of the speech is like a trigger to distinguish a book with a hidden meaning, from the others. But of course, there are other reasons.

Anyways, the question was about the order but not about simplicity of the books. As I have said, I see the wisdom within them. And I do enjoy them. The question was about the order. Everything else was an argument to make my point.

You all have heard me not.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.10.16 21:50

This is the problem of dealing with strong personalities. Happens often here, don't worry about it. You're new around here, we're tired of people acting like you and they don't have patience. They are very good people and have a good heart, but, you need to calm down and understand that there are many different personalities and we have to respect that. My advice to you is to go slowly and put your questions slowly and smoothly, and you will see that you will be surprised. But, the truth is that you're still offend and they are quiet, I went for you, and you mentioned other people needlessly, when I actually wanted to have a conversation with you. Let me just tell you a couple of simple things. Aset Ka's books are unique, not because it is impossible to be someone else copy the book but, because the books are published by their own publishing Order of Aset Ka. What do you want know about the order of Aset Ka? If it's real? Well the main function of an Esoteric Order is to prepare the student for a more in-depth knowledge/wisdom so that it can evolve spiritually, having said that, an order is a school of spiritual matters. All orders or covens, works the same way and Aset Ka is no exception, in fact, is the only one I have seen that forces the student to go to the bottom and prove that you deserve the knowledge and wisdom, therefore, the Aset Ka does nothing for you, If you want, you need to do for yourself. No one will talk, you have to figure out for yourself, you won't find answers in forums, on the internet, just in your spiritual path. I can make an analogy to you that I learn some time ago: imagine a road. The study of the occult is the road that must be travelled entirely, for somewhere. The student is one who travels this road, searching for a desired objective and the occult school is represented in this scheme as the plates that indicate the path to be traversed. the student who is in fact, walks up the road. The plates indicate the dangers ahead, the road conditions… Got the point? You can only give credence to the order of the Aset Ka, when you covered the spiritual path of them, otherwise it's wasted time, no need to be upset, and who says they, says other spiritual paths created by other orders. For example, the Book of Orion is a book of Spiritual Initiations, but is also a book of spiritual revelation. It’s complex. Requires much dedication, study, meditation, rituals, etc. But, BoO is incomplete if you do not have the Asetian Bible, because you will never understand the way of Asetian teachings without first reading the Bible.

Nightshade and Jonathan deserve that respect, you don't offer, because you're being selfish. In my experience, those who criticize the writing of the Asetian Bible, never managed to pass a simple critical reading of the book, a critical mind is not the same thing as a wise heart. Please, even if you don't understand people around here and the writter Luis Marques, Respect them.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 04.11.16 12:49

If the Order exists was the kind of question that online kids were asking well over a decade ago when social networks started to be a thing. From time to time one still falls into this dreaded pit of daemons that is Vampirism Forum. Twisted Evil

This community was created for discussions at an entirely different level so you should first do some research, find your answers and only then partake. There’s more than enough evidence on Aset Ka throughout history if you know where to look, but at this point I’m inclined to say that the Order is not what you imagine for it to be. You’re clouded by expectation, assumption and misconception. Also don’t expect to be hand-fed wisdom without hard work. You need to approach all of it detached from your mundane expectations. By comparing a legacy such as the Aset Ka to fraternal groups like the OTO, Argentium Astrum or any form of masonic lodge you’re failing to understand even the early steps of this cosmic initiation. At this point and reading your commentary in different threads you seem too green to even begin that understanding. Your mannerisms operate like a dabbler not a mystic or scholar, claiming much but knowing little and I share this detachedly without prejudice or intended insult. Many are just unable to listen with their inner consciousness.

Most of us have been over these questions way too many times to bother answering them still. It’s perfectly fine to be a newbie and you can’t be blamed for ignorance but when that translates into hiding insecurity behind arrogance then I say this is not the place for that.

In the end one that is unwilling to learn from others and their hard-fought experience without questioning his preconceptions will not develop true Understanding, failing at the very art of Evolution.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.11.16 13:59

Victor wrote:In the end one that is unwilling to learn from others and their hard-fought experience without questioning his preconceptions will not develop true Understanding, failing at the very art of Evolution.

Fantastic Victor. My thoughts as well but put so much more eloquently than me.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 04.11.16 16:42

I’m locking the thread as I believe the discussion ran its course. Thank you all for participating.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down