A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

+4
Jonathan
Troublemaker
Veiled One
MysticLightShinethForth
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 7:42

try some facts with it. otherwise futility of writing constantly over and over to try and create an audience...is that what you are saying?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hypothetical Development Throughout History: Order of Aset Ka versus the Red Order of Seth

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.03.19 8:02

Lol... It all matters what you make out of it; the content that is brought into it. For example you can conduct a very reasonable scientific method to deduce various results in this regard, although that would dwell into very dangerous areas. But overall, no, this is not a definitive marker for the standardization of writing children's books at all and I would quite strongly disagree on that point. It's just an openness to possibility so you can research and perhaps formulate further questions or thoughts and try to connect pieces.

If you're so enlightened as you wish to present yourself... why don't you offer us your light of methodological guidance rather than bashing down at things? Maybe you can help us to find out about new things that hold truth instead?

You subtle crocodile...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 8:40

In the past, I tried to do that.  No one was interested.  Even when RK asked me to post some metaphysical exercises to move into the subtle realm and open further experiences in that area I considered it but quickly disregarded when I had a visual of the delusional vampire clowns in the silly circus viewing this location and seeing actual progressive advancement taking place.  Giving the idiots a real foundation would be like turning a monkey loose with a machine gun in the middle of Miami. So....... will just have to go with the statement....Mommy loves you so much.....!!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.03.19 8:43

I don't see the point in completely shooting down the topic either. We are all learning here, and at different stages in that process.

When it comes to the ROS and the AK, aside from official material and approved sources, we can only speculate as to things that are only internal since no outsider will have verifiable information on that which is kept internal. With two ancient giants such as these, having highly restricted layers of security, confidentiality and access, it can be rewarding to openly discuss ideas. The catch of course is that they are discussed respectfully, not passing theory and speculation as truth. But these things can really inspire people to dig in and do more research.

In my eyes, these things are valuable to spark more thought and open-minded exploration. That kind of contemplation has led me down new avenues of study.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.03.19 8:46

Also Maxx, I really think you should apply your own logic here. The delusional circus crowd you refer to couldn't find a spark of magickal ability even if it danced in front of them wearing a pair of fangs and a bladed ankh. I think various exercises are fairly protected naturally. The type you refer to are too busy posing for Instagram to develop from metaphysical ideas. (Just look at the Violet Throne and all of its magickal teachings. It is still protected despite being publicly available.)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 8:53

And I did not write the Violet Throne, either. hehe.

So my hypothetical offering for the topic is that.......things are not quite what is released out there for everyone to read and conclude. I throw into the ring that everyone has been misdirected and offered an option to believe one way or another but the sum total is totally controlled.....both ways. We are living examples of that taking place right here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 8:55

Until one begins to deal with things on an astral level, there is really no real advancement.  It is all conjecture. I believe that is what the Egyptians knew for fact. Everything else is just wild speculation and writing for entertainment.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.03.19 9:03

There is no way to discuss that without having something more specific to build from.

Are you saying the Violet Throne misleads people?

If so, maybe we can develop on why you think that, in a specific way.

I've found it to be amazing, and the Asetian Bible section has a whole different energy than the first version. Actually the entire tome has a strangely different vibe. Colder, but in a good way. More elitist, yet also in a good way. Kind of hard to describe.

I get excited to speculate on some long-held questions in my mind, using the Book of Nun as a reference for such.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.03.19 9:04

But as for working with things on a higher level, I'm not sure what the fuss is. That is even encouraged to Asetianists and those studying the material... always going higher and exploring. Not limiting oneself to only reading. This is pretty clear already.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 9:41

good. I have to go to work. later.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.03.19 10:25

Rhea Kaye wrote:I've found it to be amazing, and the Asetian Bible section has a whole different energy than the first version. Actually the entire tome has a strangely different vibe. Colder, but in a good way. More elitist, yet also in a good way. Kind of hard to describe.

I have found the same, the version of the Asetian Bible included in the Violet Throne has a completely different energy than the public version from 2007. They are obviously intended for different audiences as well. The public version creates a beacon for lost and misguided Asetians and Asetianists, while the Violet Throne is developed for the initiated.

I wonder how Michelle Belanger must feel after all the campaigns she instigated against the Aset Ka back in the day, since its teachings remain strong and available despite her desire and attempts to obfuscate them.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 11:14

Did you ever consider you may have grown spiritually in that time frame and now can absorb things you could not then?????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 11:25

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Lol...

You subtle crocodile...

Ha. I marvel that you have never accused me of being a shadow member of the ROS before now. "You little Devil"
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 05.03.19 11:57

It is wonderful to see that no matter what campaigns people launch against the Asetianist teachings, it will always keep going strong. Despite the ignorant people who display their lack of knowledge by attempting to suggest that the AB and the Codex are extremely similar, the striking differences are there. Definitely can't fake that special signature it has.

I think the Violet Throne has a different vibration somehow than the initial publications. While it remains relevant to note that individual growth will cause these things to be understood in a progression as the journey continues, there is just something... different about it that goes beyond the updated sections and modified wording. It feels like more of a breathing entity. Or a living altar.
I remember a quote here. "May the Serpent kiss the infinite of Her cold beauty." The energy in the new grimoire feels closer to the essence shown in that quote.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.03.19 14:45

Rhea Kaye wrote:It is wonderful to see that no matter what campaigns people launch against the Asetianist teachings, it will always keep going strong. Despite the ignorant people who display their lack of knowledge by attempting to suggest that the AB and the Codex are extremely similar, the striking differences are there. Definitely can't fake that special signature it has.

After all this time can people actually suggest that and keep a straight face? Well if someone still thinks her books and those of the Aset Ka are similar or drink from the same source they must be inexperienced or blind to metaphysics, holding no real understanding of the subtleties of energy to grasp beneath those pages. Not to mention that they can’t have been around for long since there were internal versions of the Asetian Bible circulating occult groups and being shared at private gatherings even before Michelle got interested in vampirism.

Comparing those works is just plain ignorance. Although I can see how that may appear reasonable to the ordinary New Ager dabbling into esoterica for the first time.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.03.19 15:27

Interest input about the Epic wars. I like the valuable info that we can extract from some parts of the thread.
Bringing it to nowadays, we could talk about two different types of energy. One trying to move people in order to evolve, by bringing knowledge and the other trying to keep people from this evolution.
Interesting to see some points when some of you mentioned that in those times, when we talk about Aset and Set, both were trying to establish rulership, both were terrible in the ways they fought. Not a good side or an evil side. Two forces.
And in terms of balance, it is quite interesting to notice two different forces fighting inside us all.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.03.19 16:23

This thread has definitely been an interesting read.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.03.19 16:36

Lynskha wrote:Interest input about the Epic wars. I like the valuable info that we can extract from some parts of the thread.
Bringing it to nowadays, we could talk about two different types of energy. One trying to move people in order to evolve, by bringing knowledge and the other trying to keep people from this evolution.
Interesting to see some points when some of you mentioned that in those times, when we talk about Aset and Set, both were trying to establish rulership, both were terrible in the ways they fought. Not a good side or an evil side. Two forces.
And in terms of balance, it is quite interesting to notice two different forces fighting inside us all.

I agree. When people portray the Sethians or the Asetians as pure evil they are wrong, since both sides can be incredibly evil, depending on the perspective. But do you think these confrontations of energy and ideology between Seth and Aset, ROS and AK, are still taking place today?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.03.19 18:31

I believe that when we talk about the energy that they intend to hold and spread, yes, I believe so. But that is from my point of view.
When we put things under an Asetian perspective ( I mean the Asetian teachings and point of view), we could think about these two types of forces eternally battling.

When we see under different perspectives it has always been the War between two forces.

So when we name them Seth and Aset, ROS and AK, we can see from the perspective many people study here, that is Aset Ka teachings.

As we know little about it since our knowledge comes from the books we read and the subject we explore by ourselves we can only create our ideas or speculations.

So placing my opinion, I believe that there are those who fight for evolution, for trying to free people from these chains by giving them tools, Keys, knowledge and that would be the role of an Asetian and Asetianist for example, as a catalyst, an opposer of stagnation and ignorance.
And if we think about the contrary force, maybe there would be those who consciously spread a culture of ignorance, and even worse, The ones that follow it, are in the middle of it but do not even realize.
Unfortunately those forces are very strong and control people, from a simple TV show to a massive religion.
But it is just my opinion, based on my personal ideas.
If we look throughout History it has always been the same, The only change is the characters acting and the scenario.
The thing is that from our micro system to a more macro thing there are forces operating on many different levels.
Awareness is very important in the process so we do not fall into traps.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.03.19 22:05

clear concepts. good
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.03.19 4:52

Lynskha wrote:So placing my opinion, I believe that there are those who fight for evolution, for trying to free people from these chains by giving them tools, Keys, knowledge and that would be the role of an Asetian and Asetianist for example, as a catalyst, an opposer of stagnation and ignorance.
And if we think about the contrary force, maybe there would be those who consciously spread a culture of ignorance, and even worse, The ones that follow it, are in the middle of it but do not even realize.
Unfortunately those forces are very strong and control people, from a simple TV show to a massive religion.

I overall agree with your statements but particularly this portion aligns with what I have discovered as well.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.03.19 7:14

About your earlier messages regarding Belanger and the lack of awareness of those who try to claim her Codex is similar to the AB, you might be surprised at how well some of those people are able to act. Some of them even call themselves Asetianists, even as they desperately try to get Michelle's attention on Twitter and join in on prince of how excellent her work is. Wink I assume it has something to do with her fame. When the doors of the AK don't open and people don't see their ideas of importance held inside of their heads manifesting, they usually seem to end up in those pits, but sometimes being cowardly and hiding that in situations to save face. Sad really.

I will add, I hope the open speculation threads continue despite any negativity. These threads definitely lead to higher thought and more research, which is a good thing for the community.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 06.03.19 7:15

*praise
(Apologies... autocorrect!!)
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 06.03.19 7:22

Thank you, Rhea Kaye. As said, speculation is merely speculation and we recognize it for what it is, but it might lead us down other, concrete and real avenues of thought and research, comparing things under different lights and adding food for thought. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 06.03.19 8:03

It is all we have as we dive deeper into the readings and studies.
It is good each one can give an opinion even if based on speculations like myself, as I said it is all we have about these theories, since all we have come from the books and our own ideas and the exchange of talks we all have.
I did not use the word speculation in a negative way, just tried to say that anything a person says here can reflect a concrete reality, after all, our knowledge about it is limited, no?
We do not know a lot about AK or ROS, do we?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next