Gratitude...

5 posters

Go down

Gratitude... Empty Gratitude...

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 23.06.12 8:30

Greetings to all...

I wanted to write a short piece to let everyone know how grateful I am to have come across this forum...I do not post things all that often...It is not due to a lack of an opinion, but due to the fact that often someone has already voiced my own thoughts on a matter being discussed...This forum is different in many ways...I have not even bothered to communicate on other platforms, as many are full of nonsense and fantasy...Those of us following Asetianism are like a family...Connected by common threads...Regardless of minor disagreements that can get a little heated on occasion, things are talked out in a rational manner and worked through...If that is not an indication of enlightened thinking, then I do not know what is...I find myself at times, just thinking about some of the members here, wondering how they are doing, hoping everyone is well, even though we have never met, and may never meet in this life...So, I would like to thank everyone participating here, especially the primary contributors, for taking the time out of your lives to help enliven, and strengthen this intellectual, enlightening, and spiritual home away from home...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Gratitude... Empty Re: Gratitude...

Post by Jonathan 23.06.12 8:40

Those were beautiful and heartfelt words. Thank you so much for bringing this out and I can only agree with you. I am also thankful to all of you, for your help, guidance and friendship. We're all so different but that is a great thing as we can learn many different things from each other. We have come so far and even though many of us have never met this place remains really special and something I keep close to my heart. It's fascinating how people leave but always end up returning, sooner or later, when their quest is true. It doesn't matter if they make 10 posts or 1000, what matters is that they also found this place to be special and wanted to share their path and growth with us, in whatever way they found to be fitting.

Gratitude is a great and powerful word, you chose it perfectly for the subject in this thread.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.06.12 12:29

Thank you of your words, Sinata. In my case, I conclude that the most important is the presence of the person. Smile So, you still here in silence many times but we can see you, we feel your presence. You're part of this forum.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 24.06.12 9:01

Sinata I couldn't agree with you more. i'm also very thankful of this forum ^ ^ and i sometimes want to reply to some topics too but whatever it is that i would think of saying has already been said in most cases haha..! and i get that family feeling aswell-- we're like a huge long distance family ^ ^; its great to know you guys feel the same <3 it would be quite an experience to meet you all in real life, yet everyone is so far away.
thanks again for the very kind words :'3
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 24.06.12 11:46

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far...This post truly came from my heart...Maybe one day in a few years, we can have a forum gathering Wink
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by schitzophobic 24.06.12 15:03

Ill jump in on this too... I am almost constantly on here pulling up some dusty thread and learning something... often times the threads are so complete as to answer my questions before I can think of them... I read one recently that I can't seem to find again about ego and its role in our development that moved me immensely... thank you all... everyone that's had a hand in making this forum what it is... I only hope that someday I can join that list...

Maybe a group trip to see the nile? As long as I can remember I've always wanted to go... in gradeschool I wanted to be an archaeologist so I could make a living to go there... tongue
schitzophobic
schitzophobic
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down