Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking. Empty Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking.

Post by Poorvamp 19.07.13 19:16

My Intro.
Hello my name is Poorvamp. I'm not a fun guy, sorry about that. My job ever since i was a kid i felt was to protect and help people. I'm here to figure out how i can help my people, me and stay sane.

My Questions.
(Sorry about any offense anyone takes to this first question.)
All my life I've been plagued by visions on how the world was created, the origin of many races other than humanity and the origin and history of the vampire race. (Before you ask all i know about Asetian bible is what on here I've read about on your site here in the Sticky: basics of the 5 subjects on the home page and it is also worth noting i was having these visions long before I ever heard of the Asetian bible because a large part involved Anubis or at least a black jackal headed humanoid god.) My question is this: Can anyone help me make sense of these visions? (If not Please ignore this as i don't want to be known as the online madman, though you could argue i shouldn't put this here in the first place. I'm taking a chance.)
My apologies for this being such a long introduction and have a beautiful night.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking. Empty Re: Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking.

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 19:58

Welcome.....but there is no way anyone can answer your question about that as you did not include a sample of your visions.....but I can tell you that what you experience with this type of interaction is your own soul preparing you for your future education by bringing you into position to interact with your destiny.  

I can give you an example from my own recent experience..(this does not mean anything to anyone else as we all are dealt with differently so this is not a guide for your answers or anyone else)....but as I was in dreamstate during nighttime I experienced interaction with the Goddess and several beings around her as I was looking for the correct location to perform an upcoming ritual. The reason for this ritual is a merging with their higher vibrations and raising mine more in line with theirs....I moved to several locations in the spirit but I recognized all the places as they were all within 5 miles of my home.....in the dream I was aided by the Goddess and I found the right place as I went there the next day to make sure......Then I began the ritual....in my dream...and it brought about emotions and feelings and thoughts.....as if I was there and doing the ritual in my physical body....Then other beings joined in.....upon completion of the ritual (which I am preparing to do this weekend, and even another before the end of the month)....both of these rituals were done in my dreamstate at night....and all the beings that would be involved joined me during the rituals.....then upon awakening.....I felt as if I had completed those two ritutals in the physical realm and I had all the sensations and feelings and elevated mental states associated with the entire operation.......

Now, what I just described was my soul preparing me and drawing me for the work ahead by preparation on the inner plane.  Often times, the soul often works on the inner planes while the body works or is going to work on the ritual....The soul is powering me up for the ritual with the necessary things I need.   Also, I did not come up with this answer myself.....It was revealed to me what is going on by one much more knowledgeable than myself that I do respect very much and I am being guided through the workings of these and other rituals.

I also suspect you will have some much more educated answers from others on this site than what I offer. So all I am saying is that your soul has a much greater knowledge of the direction you are going in your life....plus all those before that you have experienced...as well as all of those it will have you experience in future lives.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking. Empty Re: Intro of Poorvamp and a question that apologize in advance for asking.

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 20:07

PS......I will become angry if you desire to share my room here.....as I am the only madman on this site. But I am completely human and I do not take my medication......but now......madwoman ..... that is another picture entirely.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 19.07.13 20:23

Maxx wrote:Welcome.....but there is no way anyone can answer your question about that as you did not include a sample of your visions.....

Your right, but the visions have become knowledge now.
i will seek more answers after getting my hands on a copy of the Asetian bible. To see if there are any comparisons to be made.
Thanks for not getting angry.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 20:29

I wonder what ever gave you the idea I would become angry.....? Wink 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 19.07.13 21:00

Sorry its the usual reaction i get...My goal in life is to help my people not anger them.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.07.13 21:25

Then you can help me and all of us by explaining what you mean by my people..........and then we will decide if we choose or desire your help....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 19.07.13 21:34

no, I'm sorry again i mean find out how to help my people and by my people i mean all people but especially vampires...I hate my brain right now, but im trying not to look stupid.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 19.07.13 21:57

more so i mean lost people when i say "my people" no matter what help someone needs everybody deserves someone who cares. I think that's why i want to be a psychologist.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.07.13 9:17

Maxx wrote:Welcome.....but I can tell you that what you experience with this type of interaction is your own soul preparing you for your future education by bringing you into position to interact with your destiny.

I disagree. This is part of our inner desires, and then we imagine and wish unrealistic things. We are now the mirror of what we were in the past, our choices in life is reflected in what we did in the past, obviously we have sensations and vibrations of the past and cling to it because we do not want to lose it, is when we become obsessed with such feelings. One of the Pillars of Asetian Culture is based on: "Khepri - Transformation". We must learn to evolve and leave the obsessions aside, do not forget the past but learn to live in current days with wisdom. If we cling to the past, we will miss many things ... and end up frustrated and wait for the future and believe in signs, we end up frustrated. The method is the same.. The secret of frustration is simple: Live Past and Future, but don't live the Present. Most of the wise people forget the future and past and live the present.....

Btw, I love your avatar, Poorvamp. I am a lover of the history of Samurai, and the most important we can identify the Samurai art in Asetian Culture....

"An Asetian is a fierce warrior, a faithful lover and an eternal concubine. Having the power of the Pharaoh, the discipline of the Samurai, the knowledge of the Wizard and the commitment of the Geisha. Asetian Bible // http://www.asetka.org/manifesto.shtml"
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 9:44

thank you for the reply, new friend I'm actually very adept at both kendo and fencing as well as Okinawan Kabuto, Jujitsu and Teakwondo. I started learning all this stuff when i was a kid. Though i have been doing more kendo practice these days partially because of influence from the TV I've been watching namely "Highlander: the series" just for motivation.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 10:11

@ kalb

and then I went on to describe how the working of the soul directs our movements, or gave an illustration of how my own experience worked....if the soul only received the action and was not in control and seems as if you mix the element of both no control and selective control by our soul to fit your purpose...then it would be as you illustrated, when the soul had no ability to lead us in the direction we should go with no hope of leading us in our best interest......and your illustration of the soul would then be as you say, listening to the imagination of unrealistic things instead with no ability to control. In that case there would be no need for a soul.  (But the soul has the ability to know all the past lives we have experienced and it is able to see the future design of what we need....even tho within the confines of a physical life we do not see that entire overview. Therefore we need to open our ability to connect with our soul design for what we need to accomplish in this one life.

But I have never seen any mention here of the use of imprints that are put over the soul to give the concept that a certain past has been experienced to make that desire stronger.....even tho it has never been experienced........the illustration of an imprint I will use is a Christian that is suddenly "born again".  they associate with the life and design of their Christ.......they speak in tongues.....they have willfully chosen to accept a way of life in order to experience this element to have another element in their list of many lifetimes that is accumulated with their soul.....this imprint ....is also a concept that will attach itself to a definition that Daniel made in another post of people that say they have been Caesar or Cleopatra in former lives.....like one hundred people here now could not have been that person and they certainly feel they have been that historical being before in a previous life........this imprint is put over the soul to enable them to have this experience and live the emotions, feelings, attitudes and designs that this imprint would place over that soul. (I believe this is how one can believe so strongly in something that appears to not even be close to the truth....as I or someone else would believe this not being the truth and oppose this very strongly) and may be why one is drawn towards the dark side while another is drawn toward the light side.....This would lead them to make further decisions down the road in their walk within this life....leading them in a direction that was selected before ever entering this 3rd dimension. This would also explain how you and I see things in a different way and identify in entirely different things...

And of course, how the above is written shows I determine that the soul and the spirit are two different elements.....Smile
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 10:32

And of course, how the above is written shows I determine that the soul and the spirit are two different elements.....
-Maxx

I always thought the spirit was the being as whole physical, spiritual and mental. Is your spirit not you as a whole? (Your personality)
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 10:34

or more so the exemplification of all three.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 11:18

If I appeared to you in your home, my spirit would allow you to identify me as me in this lifetime......but if I was an American Indian Geronimo in a previous life, how would I appear....you would not see me as Geronimo when I came into your life in this lifetime....but the soul has the element of both lives....myself, now, and also if I was Geronimo and many other lives previously.

Now, my actual appearance in the elemental being of 4th and 5th dimension shows me as a ball of bright multicolored, strands of energy about the size of a softball with sparks emitting in all directions.....this is how my spirit appears......but if I would continue and go higher into higher dimensions....I would then appear as a mist or even particles that looked like a gas.....so the recognition of whatever I need to have you recognize me would depend on several factors......but your spirit should be able to identify me...no matter what I really look like.....(of that is how it has been in my own case when I saw objects or persons appear either in my room physically or in my dreams.....). In addition, why would you find two words.....spirit.....soul......so often used in the same sentence that meant the same thing....if would appear that they are two different things but have different functions.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 11:30

well...life. I understand your views, so just as fire is made from many branches rubbing together so too is the spirit made from all our many life times fused together. Is that what your saying?
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 12:10

Almost....the collection of all those memories of each spirit is carried by the soul......which is the center of the spirit....and thus you have the absorption of all the activities of various spirits collected to a central source.

Here is another show stopper.....the soul mate is ......sitting down......it is really your higher self or your opposite part or your being....although other beings can choose to come in and work with you within a structure for one's life.....you really seek to be reunited with yourself in your higher part....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 12:25

Usually the only memolries are from war. Sometimes I'm a knight fighting in the crusades, some times I'm a samurai who is a wanted man, called a ninja and sometimes I'm a zulu warrior. All life times though i am at war. Does that mean war will find me in this life?
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 12:46

sounds as if you need more practice in creating your own destiny by thought creation.........thought = thought formation and design (and time to form) in the spirit or astral realm = manifestation in physical sense.......

Most everyone has heard we are beings made in the image of our creator....means we are beings that can create.  We all create our own lives we live.....and by learning to manipulate energy.....which is the single most important thing to learn in one's lifetime.  By learning how to manipulate this energy we can create or manifest anything we desire.....it is hard work learning this and one needs to spend time but overall it pays in rewards plus.

As you know, this is within the framework of meditation.....this is how Jonathan and Victor have become so successful with their lives and able to direct insight to others that are searching.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.07.13 12:49

Also, if these indeed are memories, and also, if you are dealt with in symbolism, then I might suggest you consider your higher self is showing you that you are at war with some part of your nature that you need to learn to change while in that meditation focus....just a thought of mine but does not mean it bears any merit at all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 20.07.13 14:54

Well thanks anyway. I need all the help i can get.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 22.07.13 17:56

In my visions i was the son of The third born son of Lucifer and Lilith who was called Mephistopheles and on earth before he was able to join his family in hell was known as Mecha-Has-Tep who looked an awfull lot like Osiris after i compared them and lived physically on earth for over 9000 years who after he died and crossed back into hell became the horsemen of death who looked like a version of anubis with large dragon wings as well my real mother was the angel Ariel who was also known as the lioness of god who never came to earth but she does look alot like Isis and Moat. I was told that i was born to fight until i earn the right to die and take my place as one of the lords of hell. well, glad i got that off my chest.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.07.13 5:46

If I were you I wouldn't take such visions seriously as they're a mix of mythologies that make no sense all together. Do you realize that 9000 years ago there was no Lucifer as it wasn't even invented yet, not to mention that the concept of hell is mostly a Christian myth that didn't exist in Ancient Egypt having no connection to Osiris, Isis or Moat (you mean Maat right?).
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.07.13 7:45

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story....lol. If we operated on facts, the movie industry and the media would never have been born. Next thing you know someone will be writing, they saw Satan........which is an entirely grand invention in itself...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 23.07.13 13:33

You guys are right i shouldn't take it too seriously.
Did bother me for a while though.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next