Real Vampire?

4 posters

Go down

Real Vampire? Empty Real Vampire?

Post by Brutality 26.07.13 15:14

what is a real vampire? (vampyre) I've noticed some egyptian symbolism around the site and was a bit confused? now im new here so if i sound like a complete idiot please excuse me im very interested but a bit confused? is there any way i could find out if i was one or one of these sub groups guardian ect ect im many different nationalities (all european ancestry) but as little as i know i know my family were millers in romania for 700 years now again if that means nothing please dont bash me and thanks for letting me join the site i hope to grow my knowledge Very Happy also does it have anything to do with the occult? and or left hand path type stuff?

Brutality
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Real Vampire? Empty Re: Real Vampire?

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 1:10

Well vampirism have a lot of faces, psichyc vampirism is very popular, astral vampirism too, depends on your belief and what that means to you

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazarus. 09.04.24 9:35

I do not know if you are well acquainted or familiar with any of the knowledge here, and are still active- but what I do know is that Vampirism- among other things can take many different forms but one of the most surreal and valid ones presented here in the forum frequently are Asetian Vampires. The best way to explain it would be that their soul is immortal, and can live through many incarnations.

Having to do with the Egyptian Symbolism- this is because Vampires come from their Primordial Egyptian gods, hence the bloodlines and other species. Thatś basically all I can tell you for now. But like others- I recommend getting an Asetian Bible.
Lazarus.
Lazarus.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2024-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Moose 11.04.24 15:14

It's a philosophy of energetic work. Aset Ka speaks to the Westerners inbuilt inferiority complex and is to be at least a ... Very culturally specific take on Ancient Nubian teachings. Go for a walk ,meditate watch the breeze, that's all you need to know about it. To me Vampirism is for defence only. To rely solely on it probably means you're a ghoul or being fed on so frequently you've traumatic soul loss. This is dangerous as then your essence is striped from your mechanical form and one can become nothing more than a walking smorgasbord, devoid of a semblance of true will.

Moose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down